اوے ظالمو تم نے ماں دھرتی کا اور کیا کچھ تباہ کرنا ہے

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پچھلے تین سالوں میں جس تیزی سے اس دھرتی پر تباہی و بربادی مسلط کی گی ہے - اس سے تو یہی شق گزرتا ہے کہ ماں دھرتی پر یہ عذاب کسی منظم منصوبے کے تحت نازل کیا گیا ہے - اس کے پیچھے یقینا کوئی گہری سازش ہے - کوئی شعبہ ایسا نہیں بچا جس کو کمال ترکیب سے تباہ و برباد نہ کیا گیا ہو

صیہونی سازشیوں نے تباہی کے اس پلان کو مسلط کرنے کے لئے سب سے پہلے پاکستانیوں کے ایک جاہل اور ہائپر طبقے کو اپنے جال میں پھنسایا --- یہ جاہل طبقہ پہلے سے ہی نہ کچھ سوچنے کا نہ سمجھنے کا متحمل ہے - اس جاہل طبقے پر "سب اچھے - سب اچھے" کا ایک جادوئی شور طاری کیا گیا جس نے ان کے سوچنے سمجھنے کی صلاحیت کو مزید ختم کر دیا - یہ لوگ ذہنی طور پر اتنے معزور ہو چکے ہیں کہ حالات کو صرف دو تین سال پہلے کے فرق سے دیکھنے کی صلاحیت بھی نہیں رکھتے

تباھی کی ان انگنت داستانوں میں ٹریکٹر سازی کی انڈسٹری بھی ہے - جو صرف تین سال پہلے نہ صرف ملک کے کسانوں کی ضرورت پوری کرتی تھی بلکہ بیرون ملک بھی ٹریکٹر ایکسپورٹ کرتی تھی - اس انڈسٹری کے ہوش اڑا دینے والی تنزلی صرف تین سالوں میں کیسے ہوئی - یہ دو خبریں اس کے داستان سناتی ہیں

٢٠١٧-١٨ کا عروج

Millat Tractors sets new production & sales record​

آج کا زوال

Tractor industry on brink of shutdown​

یہاں پر تو ٹویوٹا ، نسان اور ہونڈا جیسے دیو ہیکل بھی اس طرح کے رنڈی رونے روتے رہتے ہیں ملت تو انکی چوں کے برابر بھی نہیں ہے تم نے اس میں دھرتی ماں کہاں سے گھسیڑ لی ؟ اس طرح کے چورن کہیں اور جا کے بیچا کر

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
ایک مہا حرامی اور نطفہ حرام دھرتی ماں کو اپنے مردود باپ نطفہ حرام کی زاتی جاگیر سمجھ کر لوٹ مار کرکے اربوں ڈالر دھرتی ماں کا لوٹ کر یہاں ایون فیلڈ میں بیٹھا ہے جنرل جیلانی اور جنرل ضیا کا پالا ہوا بلڈاگ خنزیر النسل خاندانی چور چالیس سال سے دھرتی ماں کو لوٹنے والا نطفہ حرا م۔ جسکو اپنا پالتو کتا بنا کر جیلانی اور ضیا نے پالا مگر ضیا کا پال کر لوٹ مار کے لئے اس دھرتی ماں پر چھوڑا ہوا کتا بلڈاگ اپنے سابقہ مالک جنرل جیلانی اور جنرل ضیا کے مرنے کے بعد مودی کو اپنی ماں کا خصم بنا کر اس کا پالتو کتا بن گیا اسی لئے انگریز اپنے کتے بھی انکی بریڈ ان کا خون اور نسل دیکھ کر پالتاتھا اور اس طرح کے دوغلی نسل کے نواز شریف نہیں پالتا تھا جو ضیا اور جیلانی نے پالا

RajaRawal111

Raja Sahib
Who is interested to buy orange train project?
If government of Pakistan don't give guaranteed returns who will buy a power generation project?
Please share one power project where purchase price of electricity by government is less than sold to public?
Thanks
You always ask the quistion much abobe your Zehni Aoqaat. And when I give you something to read your airs leak out and you disappear.
Following is the terrific set document right from the inception of the project.
اس کو پڑھ مر لو تو

You will find out that the highest tariff at the first year of operation is 7.05 Rs per kwh. It will be highest because at first year because the loan is highest at this year.
And your Zalim Khota is selling power at min cost of 20 Rs per kwh. fro over 300 units And this is just the power terrif nothing else that comes with power bill.
Is that not a profit from and RLNG plant Idiot ????

اگر یہ رپورٹ تھیں سمجھ نہ آئ تو دفع ہو پڑھی لکھی باتوں میں منھ نہ مار
صرف مجھے مودی کے میڈیا سیل میں شامل کر گھٹیا انسان

RajaRawal111

Still waiting for you to name the kami kernay walay projects. I know you will not answer.

As far as your original thread is concerned, that I have already explained to you that sales tax refund and decline in sales per nawaz kay dur main 4-5 dafa tractor industry shut down hoi hai but obviously you will not answer that too.
Hud Ho geei he yaar
what the hell is happening with the NHA earning on the Toll Plazas . What the heck man are you really so much idiot.

NHA generates Rs21.617bn revenue in 1HFY21

And for the power plant. The RLNG tariffs right from day one were set at 7.05 which was supposed to go down every year. With the power price of over 20 rs will it not be a profit ???
Now your Incompetent Khota has destroyed everything. They are using HSD and furnace oil instead of RLNG. then who is responsible.

RajaRawal111

Yaar kis chootiye mian saanp ke jamadar ke saath dimagh kharab ker rahe ho. Even if angels descended from the heavens above and testified this gando patwari would not believe them. Till date he is in denial that mian saanp is a criminal convicted of corruption, forget anything else.

The more you take this darbari dogs on pmlun seriously the more they think they have credibility. Best response is just to troll them and play with their fragile emotions! lol
شیخوں کے چٹو تیری ذہنی صلاحیت سے اوپر کے باتیں ہیں - تو اپنی پیچھے سے لایٹیں نکلنے والی خالہ کی جف لگا

RajaRawal111

یہاں پر تو ٹویوٹا ، نسان اور ہونڈا جیسے دیو ہیکل بھی اس طرح کے رنڈی رونے روتے رہتے ہیں ملت تو انکی چوں کے برابر بھی نہیں ہے تم نے اس میں دھرتی ماں کہاں سے گھسیڑ لی ؟ اس طرح کے چورن کہیں اور جا کے بیچا کر
ٹیوٹا ہونڈا تیری دنیا ہے امیر جپانی
ٹریکٹر منحوس غریبوں اور مرن جوگے کسانوں کی دنیا ہے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
شیخوں کے چٹو تیری ذہنی صلاحیت سے اوپر کے باتیں ہیں - تو اپنی پیچھے سے لایٹیں نکلنے والی خالہ کی جف لگا
Chup oye mian saanp ke jamadar, kissi ne teray saat koi baat ki hai jo buk buk jer raha hai, ja daffa ho ja aur apni duty ker.

Okara

You always ask the quistion much abobe your Zehni Aoqaat. And when I give you something to read your airs leak out and you disappear.
Following is the terrific set document right from the inception of the project.
اس کو پڑھ مر لو تو

You will find out that the highest tariff at the first year of operation is 7.05 Rs per kwh. It will be highest because at first year because the loan is highest at this year.
And your Zalim Khota is selling power at min cost of 20 Rs per kwh. fro over 300 units And this is just the power terrif nothing else that comes with power bill.
Is that not a profit from and RLNG plant Idiot ????

اگر یہ رپورٹ تھیں سمجھ نہ آئ تو دفع ہو پڑھی لکھی باتوں میں منھ نہ مار
صرف مجھے مودی کے میڈیا سیل میں شامل کر گھٹیا انسان
My Dear MMC Member
On which page I have to look at your numbers?
Thanks

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
O
Hud Ho geei he yaar
what the hell is happening with the NHA earning on the Toll Plazas . What the heck man are you really so much idiot.

And for the power plant. The RLNG tariffs right from day one were set at 7.05 which was supposed to go down every year. With the power price of over 20 rs will it not be a profit ???
Now your Incompetent Khota has destroyed everything. They are using HSD and furnace oil instead of RLNG. then who is reswponsible.

Hud Ho geei he yaar

Now your Incompetent Khota has destroyed everything. They are using HSD and furnace oil instead of RLNG. then who is responsible.
Oye duffer nha kay 50 bn rupees revenue say tu $122 billion ka external debt utaray ga. Aur masal quote kernay say pehlay kissi say pooch laita yeah quote ker do ya na (kyun kay aqal tu teray main hain nahi) , because chawal isnan you have destroyed your own argument by quoting this example. You said current government has made pmln profit making projects into loss making, now go and check nha revenue in 2017, 2018 and compare it with 2019, 2020 and 2021. Jo rest area tum Logon nay 17 lakh per annum per banta hoa tha woh ab 65 lakh per month per bid hoa hai. Same is the case all around, shami ka petrol pump etc etc

Electricity price per we had detailed discussion already. Will try to post that thread here.

RajaRawal111

My Dear MMC Member
On which page I have to look at your numbers?
Thanks
Open your Eyes and go through it. I want to judge your capabilities Jahil. It is very easy.
I will tell you once you give up buggar.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

O

Oye duffer nha kay 50 bn rupees revenue say tu $122 billion ka external debt utaray ga. Aur masal quote kernay say pehlay kissi say pooch laita yeah quote ker do ya na (kyun kay aqal tu teray main hain nahi) , because chawal isnan you have destroyed your own argument by quoting this example. You said current government has made pmln profit making projects into loss making, now go and check nha revenue in 2017, 2018 and compare it with 2019, 2020 and 2021. Jo rest area tum Logon nay 17 lakh per annum per banta hoa tha woh ab 65 lakh per month per bid hoa hai. Same is the case all around, shami ka petrol pump etc etc

Electricity price per we had detailed discussion already. Will try to post that thread here.

Yar if you are not extremely Jahil then you are an extremely hypocrite. Because you are just playing with words now If you have a loan on a house which you will be putting on rent, would your tenant give you all of your loan money in 1st day Idiot. ???? These roads are not just giving you the toll. they are adding to your Economy doofus.

And I was talking about the RLNG plants which your Donkey has decapitated. Not the roads Idiot.

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
Yar if you are not extremely Jahil then you are an extremely hypocrite. Because you are just playing with words now If you have a loan on a house which you will be putting on rent, would your tenant give you all of your loan money in 1st day Idiot. ???? These roads are not just giving you the toll. they are adding to your Economy doofus.

And I was talking about the RLNG plants which your Donkey has decapitated. Not the roads Idiot.
Jab kehnay kay liay kuch reh na jai tu playing with words ka argument lay atay hoo. Jab loan chara ho tu you increase your income, reduce your expenses, ja ker mangi gari nahi khareed laitay (metros) etc) aur apni income kaam nahi ker laitay (reduced exports).

External debt can be reduced by increasing exports and remittance and managing imports. Noon league kay daur main exports ppp kay last year say bhi kam ho gain theen, reserves dangerously low when they left.

Electricity per hum already detailed discussion ker chukay hain.

Calling it a days Since you have nothing concrete to add and I have already answered your original thread about tractor industry. Jab nawaz kay daur main tractor industry bar bar band ho rahi thee (due to reduced sales and sales tax refunds), how many threads did you start)?

Okara

Open your Eyes and go through it. I want to judge your capabilities Jahil. It is very easy.
I will tell you once you give up buggar.
Do u really believe in this report?
Will government of Pakistan will pay in Rs at fixed rate or based on exchange rate?
Can government pay for only power they are buying from Power Gen Company or there is some thing capacity charges? Means lets assume a power project is 100 MWe, Can government buy only what it require or have to pay based on capacity?
I m 100% a Modi Media Cell Member had not gone through the report else he will never share it for Chitrol?

RajaRawal111

Do u really believe in this report?
Will government of Pakistan will pay in Rs at fixed rate or based on exchange rate?
Can government pay for only power they are buying from Power Gen Company or there is some thing capacity charges? Means lets assume a power project is 100 MWe, Can government buy only what it require or have to pay based on capacity?
I m 100% a Modi Media Cell Member had not gone through the report else he will never share it for Chitrol?
Proves you are Jahil. You are not able to understand this document. It is talking about Electricity and capacity charges both idiot. This was my help pointer.
Now let us see what comes out of you.

RajaRawal111

Jab kehnay kay liay kuch reh na jai tu playing with words ka argument lay atay hoo. Jab loan chara ho tu you increase your income, reduce your expenses, ja ker mangi gari nahi khareed laitay (metros) etc) aur apni income kaam nahi ker laitay (reduced exports).

External debt can be reduced by increasing exports and remittance and managing imports. Noon league kay daur main exports ppp kay last year say bhi kam ho gain theen, reserves dangerously low when they left.

Electricity per hum already detailed discussion ker chukay hain.

Calling it a days Since you have nothing concrete to add and I have already answered your original thread about tractor industry. Jab nawaz kay daur main tractor industry bar bar band ho rahi thee (due to reduced sales and sales tax refunds), how many threads did you start)?
Your Q was that if there are any projects which are making money. I gave you both examples. Then you jumped over amount of loan and earning. Yes we have ran out of argument with each other because i also told you countless times that why our exports were hit initially. And yes i admit 2nd reason was artificially controlled dollar by idiot daar. And i have admitted it many times.

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
Your Q was that if there are any projects which are making money. I gave you both examples. Then you jumped over amount of loan and earning. Yes we have ran out of argument with each other because i also told you countless times that why our exports were hit initially. And yes i admit 2nd reason was artificially controlled dollar by idiot daar. And i have admitted it many times.
I didn't jump to loan, your reply to post was about loan and cad and you destroyed your own argument by giving example of nha.

And secondly Electricity ain't making profit, if it was circular debt would not have increased by approx 300 percentage Per anum in last 3 years of pmln government (figures check ker lia kero) before posting examples.

RajaRawal111

I didn't jump to loan, your reply to post was about loan and cad and you destroyed your own argument by giving example of nha.

And secondly Electricity ain't making profit, if it was circular debt would not have increased by approx 300 percentage Per anum in last 3 years of pmln government (figures check ker lia kero) before posting examples.
Kee hoi hen figures check. You are doing everything now to mingle things up. YOu asked me if Any of the projects is making money. I rubbed it at your face with Toll earning and the potential earning of the RLNG plants if they are run not like your donkey is doing.
Circular debt is ways over just RLNG plants. If your Khota does prove his worth and collect the bills and pay the plans their dues love 50% of the circular debt will down.

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
Kee hoi hen figures check. You are doing everything now to mingle things up. YOu asked me if Any of the projects is making money. I rubbed it at your face with Toll earning and the potential earning of the RLNG plants if they are run not like your donkey is doing.
Circular debt is ways over just RLNG plants. If your Khota does prove his worth and collect the bills and pay the plans their dues love 50% of the circular debt will down.
Toll plaza say external debt clear nahi hota. You blanked your face by quoting toll plaza revenues as you exposed your lie yourself (by stating pti has made profit making projects into loss making, whereas toll revenue has increased many a folds since your master was ousted).

Why circular debt was rising 300 percent per annum in last 3 years of pmln, when your RLNG plants were already operational?

Okara

Proves you are Jahil. You are not able to understand this document. It is talking about Electricity and capacity charges both idiot. This was my help pointer.
Now let us see what comes out of you.
My dear MMC Member
Is the Rs 7 per KWh is fixed or revised based on dollar exchange every quarter?
Also what was electricity price in Pakistan during 2017?. Keep in mind we are just comparing RLNG not other sources which are even more expensive
Most intelligent member of Modi Media Cell,
Please check this news from 2017 when your beloved party was in power
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1566820/2-power-tariff-cut-rs2-23-per-unit-october-2017

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

My dear MMC Member
Is the Rs 7 per KWh is fixed or revised based on dollar exchange every quarter?
Also what was electricity price in Pakistan during 2017?. Keep in mind we are just comparing RLNG not other sources which are even more expensive
Most intelligent member of Modi Media Cell,
Please check this news from 2017 when your beloved party was in power
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1566820/2-power-tariff-cut-rs2-23-per-unit-october-2017
My Dear Jahil Treen Imrani JTI. The 2nd pointer to you early early oi the morning is that the report has the Tarrif fixed in dollars as well.
If still, you are struggling with your Choti Mdhaani jitna sir ( چھوٹی مدھانی جتنا سر ) let me know I will be able to help you more --will give you another pointer in 3 to 4 hours. (will be on-road so you will have to wait). ---- Chal Shabash purh putar purh