این اے 133 سے ایک بار پھر ن لیگ جیت گئی

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Good keep it up. But remember you need Aqal for even Nakul. Ask you sniffer to stop sniffing Cocaine and start learning . He may get it at his 90's .
Basically to do a corruption one must have such genes which are not in IK whereas Shareefs and Zardaris have only genes which compell them to do corruption.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Basically to do a corruption one must have such genes which are not in IK whereas Shareefs and Zardaris have only genes which compell them to do corruption.
Lol.. Talk about sniffing and then ability. Uncle Hypo. Cocaine destroy you and what is in you. Think about it. Buzdar is still trying to become 2nd WA plus. Tahir Ashrafi is holding the post of religious affairs. Baber Awan is his parliamentary Advisor. Shida Tilly is his interior Minister. Faroogh Naseem is his law Minister. ?. Uncle Hypo , hard to think about anything else when you are driving lota bus. Never mind ability or learning ...Uncle Hypo, you are unprecedented. Lol. Lol Lol . What gene sniffer has uncle hypo which is compelled him to hire lotas from the country ?

Okara

Lol.. Talk about sniffing and then ability. Uncle Hypo. Cocaine destroy you and what is in you. Think about it. Buzdar is still trying to become 2nd WA plus. Tahir Ashrafi is holding the post of religious affairs. Baber Awan is his parliamentary Advisor. Shida Tilly is his interior Minister. Faroogh Naseem is his law Minister. ?. Uncle Hypo , hard to think about anything else when you are driving lota bus. Never mind ability or learning ...Uncle Hypo, you are unprecedented. Lol. Lol Lol . What gene sniffer has uncle hypo which is compelled him to hire lotas from the country ?
I declare u winner. Keep it up and keep supporting corrupts.

Siberite

I declare u winner. Keep it up and keep supporting corrupts.
Uncle Hipo. Don't be so much disappointed. One day will come when Buzdar will turn into Waseem Akram plus. ? .Sniffer dream , quom Phuddo.

Okara

Uncle Hipo. Don't be so much disappointed. One day will come when Buzdar will turn into Waseem Akram plus. ? .Sniffer dream , quom Phuddo.
From your language, it looks like you are educated from very good institutes on hard earned money of your parents will be very proud on you for supporting Shareefs who also earned money working hardly.

Siberite

From your language, it looks like you are educated from very good institutes on hard earned money of your parents will be very proud on you for supporting Shareefs who also earned money working hardly.
Uncle Hypo. I am sorry to say that like the rest of your opinions ( supporting PTI), your opinion about my support to the Sharif Family is also wrong . I know that you are no less educated than anyone else here on this site, however, I am afraid that you don't pay attention to lot of stuff when you formulate opinion about others. It may be that your instinct of Hypocrisy sometimes ( or majority of times) takes over your honesty, But accusing me of something which I never did is a gross mistake ,as put it lightly.

The process of accountability has been mudded so much during PTI tenure, that it beats the most notorious of the times during Saif Ur Rehman under Nawaz Sharif. And when the opportunists take the shelter of this rotten system to punish someone, it actually allows the guilty to get away scot free by accusing the system of accountability and its downfalls .
Had the NAB being fair and on plain level field for everyone, I would have given some credibility to NS's punishment .

It is an insult to the intellectuality of the educated lot to trust decisions of the NAB and the sold out Judiciary. You may not feel like it if you only keep your one eye open ...

Last edited: