شہباز شریف کیخلاف 12 پلاٹوں کی انکوائری بند

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Good. You are telling me about Aleema more than what they have told you. These stories are just the papers waving and heavenly narrations yet. They have to be opened yet. Which eventually will.
The future i can see that Javed iqbal will stay at his post and will keep doing his job as efficiently as he is doing now.
Then you also will be waiting for things to appear in court to get the true stories.
I'm not waiting for stories. When a person gives a money trail, it's one of two things. It's either an official document like a bank receipt andofficial document provided by a third party employer, or it's a personally crafted document either by your own company, own lawyer, or friend

Aleema provided banking details. Her funds never came to, or went from Pakistan. She exported textile products, and instead of receiving forex payment in Pakistan, she took it in her company acct overseas. It was a miscue, and she paid for it.

As for Bajwa, why hasn't anyone filed a complaint against him? PMLN is free to do so and force him to produce receipts in a court.

Serena Isa is bound to be penalized. If she isn't, it would go against courts own precedence. Wait and see game.

Will_Bite

Good. You are telling me about Aleema more than what they have told you. These stories are just the papers waving and heavenly narrations yet. They have to be opened yet. Which eventually will.
The future i can see that Javed iqbal will stay at his post and will keep doing his job as efficiently as he is doing now.
Then you also will be waiting for things to appear in court to get the true stories.
Plus, Nawaz Sharifs case is starkly similar to this, and that explain why the sharif family has been beating around the bush for a long time.
As I said above, the reason why sharif family is willing to divulge national secrets just to protect themselves, is because money laundering is a mega crime. IF any member of the family is convicted of the crime, then the entire family will be blacklisted. Im attached to the compliance industry...safe to say, sharif family is treading on thin water

RajaRawal111

I'm not waiting for stories. When a person gives a money trail, it's one of two things. It's either an official document like a bank receipt andofficial document provided by a third party employer, or it's a personally crafted document either by your own company, own lawyer, or friend

Aleema provided banking details. Her funds never came to, or went from Pakistan. She exported textile products, and instead of receiving forex payment in Pakistan, she took it in her company acct overseas. It was a miscue, and she paid for it.

As for Bajwa, why hasn't anyone filed a complaint against him? PMLN is free to do so and force him to produce receipts in a court.

Serena Isa is bound to be penalized. If she isn't, it would go against courts own precedence. Wait and see game.
We always get trapped into the loops and start revolving around it.

It is very very sensible to think that you keep selling the stuff outside and never bring the revenues back to source and the source still keeps producing like a never-ending reservoir.

Will_Bite

We always get trapped into the loops and start revolving around it.

It is very very sensible to think that you keep selling the stuff outside and never bring the revenues back to source and the source still keeps producing like a never-ending reservoir.
What do you mean by never? A meaningful discussion must be accompanied by sensible digression, if at all. Aleema khan has been in business for a long time. She hasn't amassed billions worth of properties overseas. A home in the US and UAE. And she has the means to buy them, and prove it was done cleanly. She got caught on the taxation point and she paid her dues

You are trying hard as always to find loopholes for Sharifs. That disease i can't cure.

RajaRawal111

What do you mean by never? A meaningful discussion must be accompanied by sensible digression, if at all. Aleema khan has been in business for a long time. She hasn't amassed billions worth of properties overseas. A home in the US and UAE. And she has the means to buy them, and prove it was done cleanly. She got caught on the taxation point and she paid her dues

You are trying hard as always to find loopholes for Sharifs. That disease i can't cure.
I don't try hard for anything man. All I am saying that it is just the words yet which are coming out of Imrani Clan's mouths. Things need to be opened yet. And they will ---- eventually.

Will_Bite

I don't try hard for anything man. All I am saying that it is just the words yet which are coming out of Imrani Clan's mouths. Things need to be opened yet. And they will ---- eventually.
Making no sense as usual.

The stories you refer to are perhaps sharifs money trail...the fake qatari letter, the fake trust deed....the TTs.

Will_Bite

Let us not fight for a moment.
I need your openion on Faez Essa decision about Money Laundring clause interpretation.
What do you see in it.
There you go buddy. The medicine PMLN was looking for.
As I predicted, judgment on Faiz Isas case is vaguely worded to turn a lot of illegal transactions into legal. Rana Sana just gave way to PMLNs next line of defense.
Legal money laundering!!

RajaRawal111

Agree. I felt that this was happening. That is why i asked your opinion also.
Another thing that was just happened yesterday was the Ikhtlaafi notes of two judges.
This note said FBR cannot ask for records past 6 years which is the actual law. Saqib Nissar was sitting on it under specific orders.

Will_Bite

Agree. I felt that this was happening. That is why i asked your opinion also.
Another thing that was just happened yesterday was the Ikhtlaafi notes of two judges.
This note said FBR cannot ask for records past 6 years which is the actual law. Saqib Nissar was sitting on it under specific orders.

This is another case of attempting to swing sentiment around. The law does not say that 'FBR cannot ask for records past 6 years'. It says that companies are not required to maintain records past 6 years. FBR can still ask for it, but the company can refuse.
FBR has other way of getting those records, but they require consent of the company. So seems like a legal narrative is being built to 'protect' them. And yes, they will have a lot of help, because if they are convicted on this, it will open a huge pandoras box. 90% of the business community is involved in such shady transactions.

Legally, Sharifs may find a way out somehow. Im not sure. Politically, they are leaving many questions unanswered, as people are increasingly wondering why Sharifs arent upfront about any thing at all, not even recent stuff.

RajaRawal111

This is another case of attempting to swing sentiment around. The law does not say that 'FBR cannot ask for records past 6 years'. It says that companies are not required to maintain records past 6 years. FBR can still ask for it, but the company can refuse.
FBR has other way of getting those records, but they require consent of the company. So seems like a legal narrative is being built to 'protect' them. And yes, they will have a lot of help, because if they are convicted on this, it will open a huge pandoras box. 90% of the business community is involved in such shady transactions.

Legally, Sharifs may find a way out somehow. Im not sure. Politically, they are leaving many questions unanswered, as people are increasingly wondering why Sharifs arent upfront about any thing at all, not even recent stuff.
If you are talking about people then let me tell you that like everything else IK has mucked up his stance on Shareefs as well. He was stupidly noisy. So much that anything he says now is meaningless to people on street. I have never seen a person in my life whose tongue has lost importance so fast.
Better strategy was to have fewer cases and keep the mouth shut and concentrate on his own work.