عمران خان کی جان کی حفاظت کیوں ضروری ؟ - اوریہ مقبول جان

Melanthus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistan has lost any little respect it had due to US installed criminal mafia.60% of the new cabinet are accused of various crimes.Their cases have not been decided.It is very embarrassing for Pakistan.

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
The title is somewhat misleading…

It’s only the Russian channel and their media; otherwise, local and international media (primarily US/UK & Europe) are reporting against IK. And that is because IK does not serve their interests.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

عمران خان کی جان کی حفاظت اس لئے ضروری ہے کیونکہ یہ اپنی نسل کا آخری جانور ہے، اگر یہ مرگیا تو اس کی نسل معدوم ہوجائے گی۔ ہے اگرچہ بہت ہی گھٹیا نسل کااگر یہ مرگیا تو اس کی نسل معدوم ہوجائے گی۔ ہے اگرچہ بہت ہی گھٹیا نسل کا جانور۔۔
عمران خان کی نسل کو کچھ بھی نہیں ہوگا...یہ انشااللہ خوب پھلے پھولے گی
اسکے دو بیٹے ہیں ناں ؟….الله انکی عمر دراز کرے.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Losers like you have all the time in the world to watch full videos. Now get off my d before I put it somewhere it won’t let you say a word anymore
Hahaha….Now how could I be a loser when I watch full videos to gather all the relevant info? and be the most informed person on this forum?….I see you are not only ignorant but arrogant as well…Go fly a kite and see if I care?…. ?