لندن میں موجود اشتہاری افرادسے ملاقاتیں،سعد رسول کے سوال رانا ثناتپ گئے

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am perplexed as to why did the handlers allow this fascist mafia to rule the country? What do they want to achieve? All I foresee is the destruction of Pakistan by local traitors (Mir Jaafars) who are being manipulated by foreign powers.

Last edited:

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
adalat ne raat ko khulna band ker dia hai... PTI ko dobara hakoomat do takeh chutiay judge jaagain ?
waisay akheer hi randi ke bachay sabit huay hain ye judge or salar

sensible

ان کو عیش کرانے دورے کرانے اور اپنے کیسز ختم کرانے کو لگایا گیا ہے مشکل فیصلے اب فوج ہی کر لے تو بہتر ہے خکومت ترسی ہوئ تھی یوروپ پھرنے کو سو وہ مزے کر لیں پہلے۔یہ کچھ نہیں کریں گے ملک کو زبح کر کے امریکہ کو کھانے کو پیش کریں گے بس تاکہ کچھ اچھا ہے تو وہ کھا لے باقی ہڈیاں یہ مل کر چبالیں گے

Melanthus

Rana chamgadar is a mass murderer and a drug dealer.He must be punished for his heinous crimes.It was hugely disappointing that PTI government did not file cases against him for his part in model town massacre.He is the main culprit of model town massacre.I know Nangi League destroyed all records and sent some bureaucrats and police officers abroad which makes it hard to prosecute this murderer but PTI didn’t even try to do anything.

Hate_Nooras

Well done to the journalist for asking what most haraami journalist are too scared to ask. Why did the women interrupt when the Bandar was stuck.