نیا آرمی چیف اپنا امیج ٹھیک کرے گا ، صورتحال بدل جائے گی :شاہین صہبائی

Eigoroll

MPA (400+ posts)
Stop banking on Army Chiefs for any positive change. They should have no say and role in politics. The new Army Chief will not carry the old trash basket, but he will create his own trash. It's necessary to remove the influence of army in politics and stop presenting them as a ray of hope.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We wont forget the losses inflicted upon us.
https://twitter.com/x/status/1575901285722648576

Shaheen Sehbai Sb is a credible, pro Pakistan, well informed and a well connected veteran journalist. Usually his analysis is fact based and can be relied upon. But here in this analysis I'm not very hopeful that the situation will change due to image problem. I would love to see that happen, but that can only happen if the incoming COAS is not from
a- Bajwa's coterie
b- A US poodle
Otherwise it will be a usual pipedream.

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shaheen Sehbai Sb is a credible, pro Pakistan, well informed and a well connected veteran journalist. Usually his analysis is fact based and can be relied upon. But here in this analysis I'm not very hopeful that the situation will change due to image problem. I would love to see that happen, but that can only happen if the incoming COAS is not from
a- Bajwa's coterie
b- A US poodle
Otherwise it will be a usual pipedr
Trust has been broken

No more trust on army even all Core commanders go on India and fight till death

Khallas

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sir ji itnay bare or powerful institute main ek Admi apni merzi say aisi harkat nahin kar sakta.

Majority of the insitutute is involve in this mess, they are badly exposed this time, Allah k karam say.