مسلسل بیرونِ ملک مفرور رہنے پر"البیرونی" کا خطاب دینے کا فیصلہ ۔۔

تین دن بحث کے بعد مجلسِ عاملہ کا اعلان
???

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)

اہم ملاقات​

chimpanzees-talk-it-over-in-committee-picture-id519106121

360_F_195849805_Fb1RlG8zC65tEpp0727cwfZCYg2fKIsP.jpg
ابے حرامجادے اپنے "بچپن کی غلط" کاریوں کے لئے کسی "حکیم" کے پاس چلے جاؤ،، یہاں تصویروں پوسٹ کرنے سے تمہار مسئلہ حل نہیں ہو گا ۔ ۔ ۔
?

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Nooron Murdarion aur Fazlo ka haal iss mai jaisa ho gaya hai —- Magar shouq ka alam abhi bhi pehlay jaisa hai ?????
Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

اہم ملاقات​

chimpanzees-talk-it-over-in-committee-picture-id519106121

360_F_195849805_Fb1RlG8zC65tEpp0727cwfZCYg2fKIsP.jpg

Narindra Sharif league defined in two pictures worth million words ............. lower one from the Garage .... and upper one ......... the Patwari's media team meeting for defence of Mrs. Awan caught in the act.

Munawarkhan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ابے حرامجادے اپنے "بچپن کی غلط" کاریوں کے لئے کسی "حکیم" کے پاس چلے جاؤ،، یہاں تصویروں پوسٹ کرنے سے تمہار مسئلہ حل نہیں ہو گا ۔ ۔ ۔
?

Why do you have to retort to his comment with personal abuse?

I didn’t like his comments so I blocked him, you can do the same. There are a lot of people here not worth discussing anything with. It’s better not to engage with them, instead of abusing them. This will only destroy your own image.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why do you have to retort to his comment with personal abuse?

I didn’t like his comments so I blocked him, you can do the same. There are a lot of people here not worth discussing anything with. It’s better not to engage with them, instead of abusing them. This will only destroy your own image.

as if he has an image? the only thing he is known for is worse possible language

Okara

Why is COAS always conduct and important meeting even if its with Zubair Umer?

Okara

?
What is wrong if sharing his God's picture?