وزیراعظم غلط چیز پر جاہلانہ انداز میں کھڑے ہیں۔ مولانا فضل الرحمان

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Khotay Patwari when run out of arguments start personal attacks Harami Kuttay
Its not personal attack. Its simple as reality. My headline in the post was well explained. It has nothing to do with civilian supremacy when the IK and his supporters were all over the place , trying to take the credit of the standoff. However, as Sethi says its all to do with Personal Grandeurs. To be equally impartial, he also gave the example of NS in the past. It was also not for the sake of civilian supremacy. They both are the same, both are fighting for personal interests and both are making people fool.
But, as I said, you need to have some live cells of the pea brain to comprehend it. You criticize and poke your nose to every post without even reading it and understanding it.

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Its not personal attack. Its simple as reality. My headline in the post was well explained. It has nothing to do with civilian supremacy when the IK and his supporters were all over the place , trying to take the credit of the standoff. However, as Sethi says its all to do with Personal Grandeurs. To be equally impartial, he also gave the example of NS in the past. It was also not for the sake of civilian supremacy. They both are the same, both are fighting for personal interests and both are making people fool.
But, as I said, you need to have some live cells of the pea brain to comprehend it. You criticize and poke your nose to every post without even reading it and understanding it.
If Nawaz Sharif Bhagora fighting with army is not for civilian supremacy but his own personal interests, then how come Najam Sethi was promoting him as anti establishment democrat for the past 3 years, Khotay Patwari?

arifkarim

Dunger, this tells me that you have not watch this clip.
I watched the clip. He is saying Nawaz Sharif Bhagora choosing DG ISI was because of his personal interest and not civilian supremacy. Same is the case with PM Imran Khan. So why was he promoting Mian Mafroor as revolutionary anti establishment democrat for the past 3 years, Harami Kuttay?

Siberite

I watched the clip. He is saying Nawaz Sharif Bhagora choosing DG ISI was because of his personal interest and not civilian supremacy. Same is the case with PM Imran Khan. So why was he promoting Mian Mafroor as revolutionary anti establishment democrat for the past 3 years, Harami Kuttay?
O brainless Dunger.. he is not comparing and advocating one from another. He is saying they both are the same. Go get some Naswar between your gums before you run out last cell of your dying brain .

arifkarim

he is not comparing and advocating one from another. He is saying they both are the same
That's not true. You should read and watch Najam Sethi programs for the past 3 years where he regarded Mian Mafroor as the genuine revolutionary anti establishment democrat. It's only for the past 3 days that he changed his tone

Siberite

If Nawaz Sharif Bhagora fighting with army is not for civilian supremacy but his own personal interests, then how come Najam Sethi was promoting him as anti establishment democrat for the past 3 years, Khotay Patwari?
He is not defending NS because ns was fighting for civilian supremacy in the past. He is supporting NS because the Boot sarkar is getting out of control influencing every department in the country and destroying them . He is against dictatorial power of army generals. IK , supporting army blamed him for 35 Punctures which he later dropped and apologize and called it a p[political statement . He is pissed because Ik tried to malign him .

Siberite

That's not true. You should read and watch Najam Sethi programs for the past 3 years where he regarded Mian Mafroor as the genuine revolutionary anti establishment democrat. It's only for the past 3 days that he changed his tone
Get some Naswar between your gums next time when you watch his program. LOL.

arifkarim

He is not defending NS because ns was fighting for civilian supremacy in the past. He is supporting NS because the Boot sarkar is getting out of control influencing every department in the country and destroying them .
Why? Najam Sethi himself says Nawaz Sharif Bhagora is no different than Imran Khan, then why is he supporting Nawaz and not Imran, Bughaz Imran Kuttay?

Siberite

Why? Najam Sethi himself says Nawaz Sharif Bhagora is no different than Imran Khan, then why is he supporting Nawaz and not Imran, Bughaz Imran Kuttay?
Just read you reply and then read back my previous post .. Man , I tell you, you seem like a "Khubba" .And I don't know if you know the meaning of Khubba. And if I repeat what I said in my earlier reply, you will accuse me of personal attack. In this reply, I can't even call you dunger, because the dungers will be insulted. Read my reply and don't continue to ask the same question over and over again .

arifkarim

Just read you reply and then read back my previous post .. Man , I tell you, you seem like a "Khubba" .And I don't know if you know the meaning of Khubba. And if I repeat what I said in my earlier reply, you will accuse me of personal attack. In this reply, I can't even call you dunger, because the dungers will be insulted. Read my reply and don't continue to ask the same question over and over again .
You can't pick and choose Nawaz Sharif Bhagora now because he is now fighting for civilian supremacy after being PM 3 times with the help of army generals. He had his chance and wasted. Bughaz Imran overdose

Siberite

You can't pick and choose Nawaz Sharif Bhagora now because he is now fighting for civilian supremacy after being PM 3 times with the help of army generals. He had his chance and wasted. Bughaz Imran overdose

Listen man , you are hooked up to something weird. It impairing your ability to comprehended and analyze. I will suggest you to take few days off. Go to some nice place where you can rest your brain . I don't think under current condition , you can continue to work. I know money is important , but your health is lot more important than money .

arifkarim

Listen man , you are hooked up to something weird. It impairing your ability to comprehended and analyze. I will suggest you to take few days off. Go to some nice place where you can rest your brain . I don't think under current condition , you can continue to work. I know money is important , but your health is lot more important than money .
I am against army generals like you but if you defend Nawaz Sharif Bhagora in any way you I will come after you

Siberite

I am against army generals like you but if you defend Nawaz Sharif Bhagora in any way you I will come after you
Take a break, my friend ,take a break. And when you say that you are against army generals, make sure you mute your mic.. All kind of bad spirits are all over the place. It is a matter of your bread and butter.