آؤ بھنگ کا سوٹا لگائیں

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)
You need to be realistic. You need to understand that things don't just happens the way you want . If you accuse someone of something , you need to produce the evidence of the offense you are accusing others. Without evidence, proof , it is just a blatant lie. I gave you an example of the investigation which was initiated by the PTI and IK against Sharif Family. I also gave you the details of who was involved and it was done on a neutral country . The UK has very strict laws regarding Money Laundering and accumulation of ill gotten money. The IK and his Government did every thing to get him convicted without providing the proof of any crime . .
I don't care about Sharif Family or any other Tom ,Dick and Harry. But I am also not a blind idiot like the rest of the PTI squad who accuse people day in and day out.

Bring the proof and take the properties. Simple as that . If there is no proof then be careful opening your mouth and blaming others.
Pardon, whether it's UK or Switzerland and most of the EU is the Haven of money launders. It's a fact both of the countires don't qualify for EU money launder laws.
Now come to these courpts all the judges beaurucacy high rank generals are courpt they use people like mian Saab zadaries fazlu to keep the dice roll.
Go out side on streets ask these ants which are normal pakis, how all this system leech their blood.
The only fact is left is the condition of people of this Banana Republic which gets worse and worse coz people running system milking them till their last drop. That's the fact.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pardon, whether it's UK or Switzerland and most of the EU is the Haven of money launders. It's a fact both of the countires don't qualify for EU money launder laws.
Now come to these courpts all the judges beaurucacy high rank generals are courpt they use people like mian Saab zadaries fazlu to keep the dice roll.
Go out side on streets ask these ants which are normal pakis, how all this system leech their blood.
The only fact is left is the condition of people of this Banana Republic which gets worse and worse coz people running system milking them till their last drop. That's the fact.
I don't think your opinion about the EU or western is fair . I have read many countries convicted money launderers and seized their properties and assets. Nu the courts required solid and undeniably proof of any criminal activities or breach of civilian laws .

You complaining lot of the rotten system, but tell me what reforms IK brought in to the system in his almost 4 years of rule . Police , Judiciary, administration etc. etc. . All he did was fighting with opposition , bickering with them having a bunch of lotas with him .

ahameed

Read below:

20201029-jkm-spot-lng-prices.jpg

Source

Over the last few years, JKM spot LNG prices slipped from a $7-$12/MMBtu range in 2018, to a $4-$9/MMBtu range in 2019, and this year fell below $2/MMBtu during summer, struggling to break the $3 ceiling for several months before winter demand set in.

the long-term JKM forecast sees the market tightening briefly in 2022 and 2023, with JKM reaching close to $7/MMBtu on an annualized basis, characterized by a 12%-13% implied oil slope.

However, the decoupling of spot prices from oil-indexed prices would eventually see greater downward pressure on global gas markets, and especially on JKM, regressing back towards implied slopes of below 10% seen in 2019 and 2020, he said.

"This sort of lower for longer outlook should start to put more support for gas and more support for LNG, through the next decade, at the very least," Moore said.

CONTRACT EXPIRATIONS
One of the key supply sources for spot LNG will be the large amount of uncontracted volume flowing into the market.

Around one-third of active LNG contracts are due to expire between 2020 and 2025, while liquefaction capacity is set to grow by 20% in the same period, thus quadrupling the amount of currently uncontracted LNG, according to the International Energy Agency.

"About 200 Bcm, about a third of the global contracted volumes are due to expire in the next five years. Half of those are aiming for the Asian market,
کسی ایک ملک کا نام بتاؤ جس نے چار ڈالر کا معاہدہ کیا ہو؟؟؟

Siberite

کسی ایک ملک کا نام بتاؤ جس نے چار ڈالر کا معاہدہ کیا ہو؟؟؟

ابے کھوچل ۔ یہ فیوچر کنٹرکٹ کا ریکارڈ ہے ۔ اور یہ معائدے ہوئے ہیں ۔اور ان ہی قیمتوں پر خریدے گئے ہیں۔ یہ معائدے ملکوں نے خریدے ہیں کوئ شخصیات نے نہیں ۔ جن کمپنیوں نے یہ معائدے ڈائریکٹ کیے ہیں ،انہوں نے منافع کمایا ہوگا ۔ اب کن ملکوں نے ان سے معائدے کیے ہیں ، اسکی تفصیل تم ڈھونڈ لو ۔​

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Kanjroon kay kamal...

The first deadline was May, now again postponed to August. July will be disastrous in terms of load-shedding and bills, and this is all because PMLN established power plants on imported fuel which will hunt Pakistan for generations to come.

ahameed

ابے کھوچل ۔ یہ فیوچر کنٹرکٹ کا ریکارڈ ہے ۔ اور یہ معائدے ہوئے ہیں ۔اور ان ہی قیمتوں پر خریدے گئے ہیں۔ یہ معائدے ملکوں نے خریدے ہیں کوئ شخصیات نے نہیں ۔ جن کمپنیوں نے یہ معائدے ڈائریکٹ کیے ہیں ،انہوں نے منافع کمایا ہوگا ۔ اب کن ملکوں نے ان سے معائدے کیے ہیں ، اسکی تفصیل تم ڈھونڈ لو ۔​
اس آرٹیکل میں نئے معاہدوں کا اس ریٹ پر ہونے کا کچھ نئیں لکھا بلکہ پرانے معاہدوں کے مکمل ہونے کا ذکر ھے اگلے پانچ سالوں میں

شریف آپ کو نئیں بتائیں گے کہ جولائی میں مسئلہ اس لئے بڑھ جائے گا کیونکہ نون لیگ کا کیا ہوا لانگ ٹرم کنٹریکٹ ڈیفالٹ کر گیا ھے

Siberite

اس آرٹیکل میں نئے معاہدوں کا اس ریٹ پر ہونے کا کچھ نئیں لکھا بلکہ پرانے معاہدوں کے مکمل ہونے کا ذکر ھے اگلے پانچ سالوں میں

شریف آپ کو نئیں بتائیں گے کہ جولائی میں مسئلہ اس لئے بڑھ جائے گا کیونکہ نون لیگ کا کیا ہوا لانگ ٹرم کنٹریکٹ ڈیفالٹ کر گیا ھے

Listen . These figures are taken from the international Futures contract website. It is not the word of Pakistan Government or any other state. The whole word knows that the LNG and Natural Gas futures contracts were at historical low prices in the mid of Pandemic . Those who signed it, still getting it on that price .
The Oil wet to negative value . No one was buying Oil and No one was buying N gas But the prices were down , next to nothing .

ahameed

Listen . These figures are taken from the international Futures contract website. It is not the word of Pakistan Government or any other state. The whole word knows that the LNG and Natural Gas futures contracts were at historical low prices in the mid of Pandemic . Those who signed it, still getting it on that price .
The Oil wet to negative value . No one was buying Oil and No one was buying N gas But the prices were down , next to nothing .
یار بھائی اس ارٹیکل میں فورکاسٹ دی گئی ھے نہ کہ یہ بتایا گیا ھے کہ فلاں فلاں ریٹ پر معاہدے ہوئے ہیں جیسا کہ آپ کا دعوی تھا کہ چار ڈالر کے معاہدے ہوئے ہیں

جولائی کا مسئلہ اس لئے بنا کہ نون لیگ کا کیا ہوا معاہدہ ڈیفالٹ کر گیا

Siberite

یار بھائی اس ارٹیکل میں فورکاسٹ دی گئی ھے نہ کہ یہ بتایا گیا ھے کہ فلاں فلاں ریٹ پر معاہدے ہوئے ہیں جیسا کہ آپ کا دعوی تھا کہ چار ڈالر کے معاہدے ہوئے ہیں

جولائی کا مسئلہ اس لئے بنا کہ نون لیگ کا کیا ہوا معاہدہ ڈیفالٹ کر گیا
These are the old contracts which were traded . Where have you been ?

ahameed

These are the old contracts which were traded . Where have you been ?
ارٹیکل کس جگہ کہہ رہا ھے کہ چار ڈالر کے لانگ ٹرم معاہدے ہوئے؟؟؟

ارٹیکل بارہ تیرہ فیصد تیل کی قیمت کی فورکاسٹ کر رہا ھے جبکہ پی ٹی آئی نے دس فیصد کی قیمت پر معاہدہ کیا تھا

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)
I don't think your opinion about the EU or western is fair . I have read many countries convicted money launderers and seized their properties and assets. Nu the courts required solid and undeniably proof of any criminal activities or breach of civilian laws .

You complaining lot of the rotten system, but tell me what reforms IK brought in to the system in his almost 4 years of rule . Police , Judiciary, administration etc. etc. . All he did was fighting with opposition , bickering with them having a bunch of lotas with him .
One reason generals calls to election agents for Khawaja Asif, blackmailing judges while sitting in mashid nabvi by politicians and you expect IK to deliver in this ill rotten system produced by all of them since Fatima jinahs election defeat. The people you are supporting are product of this gaand.

Siberite

ارٹیکل کس جگہ کہہ رہا ھے کہ چار ڈالر کے لانگ ٹرم معاہدے ہوئے؟؟؟

ارٹیکل بارہ تیرہ فیصد تیل کی قیمت کی فورکاسٹ کر رہا ھے جبکہ پی ٹی آئی نے دس فیصد کی قیمت پر معاہدہ کیا تھا

Natural Gas Future Contacts historical

Source

Siberite

One reason generals calls to election agents for Khawaja Asif, blackmailing judges while sitting in mashid nabvi by politicians and you expect IK to deliver in this ill rotten system produced by all of them since Fatima jinahs election defeat. The people you are supporting are product of this gaand.
So, he failed you. Why does he want the power back again ?
Where is Farah Gogi ?

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)
So, he failed you. Why does he want the power back again ?
Where is Farah Gogi ?
He's resisting this flifthy system which people like you supporting. And about gogi that's only shit u found against him after 4 years, yes there was a watch Aswell which he sold and your courrpt government denied to disclose the details on gifts.
What a shame not even a 1% percent of wisness I can expect from u goons.
Pathatic u are worse shape of this dirty system.

Siberite

He's resisting this flifthy system which people like you supporting. And about gogi that's only shit u found against him after 4 years, yes there was a watch Aswell which he sold and your courrpt government denied to disclose the details on gifts.
What a shame not even a 1% percent of wisness I can expect from u goons.
Pathatic u are worse shape of this dirty system.
Is this what you can reply ? Resisting ? By hanging around with Lotas and turncoats who benefitted from the same system ? I guess Shida Tilly by becoming interior minister will bring the revolution , you people are waiting for. Or Faroogh Naseem , the MQM goon will change the legal frame work of a state ... What a laughing stock ....
Well, she quietly sneaked out after hearing the demise of IK and company . Smart lady ....

ChulBul

Senator (1k+ posts)
Is this what you can reply ? Resisting ? By hanging around with Lotas and turncoats who benefitted from the same system ? I guess Shida Tilly by becoming interior minister will bring the revolution , you people are waiting for. Or Faroogh Naseem , the MQM goon will change the legal frame work of a state ... What a laughing stock ....
Well, she quietly sneaked out after hearing the demise of IK and company . Smart lady ....
That's good the gaand gone back to where it came from. I am proudly a supporter of IK and I'm standing with it coz I have a believe his resistance and creating a line which helped millions of poors in jobs, food and health in thoes past 4 years made a difference in ordinary people. Patwaris are exception.

ahameed

Natural Gas Future Contacts historical

Source
Sir maaf kr dy plz

Natural Gas aur LNG mein zameen aasman ka farq hy, aur prices mein bhi 5-6 times ka difference hy