آج اگر قائداعظم زندہ ہوتے تو یہ انھیں بھی نیب میں گھسیٹتے- شاہد خاقان عباسی

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Calibri font walay jhooto k haq main yeh boht hi bondi si daleel hai.

Wohi Jhootay jo ab jhooti beemari ka bahana bana kar London Farar hai.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
How come these monsters bring father of the nation in their slanderous propaganda just to save their skins? The Quaid has nothing to do with these kind of things. That's right, the Quaid has nothing to do with these kind of things.
They should SHUT UP.

Msg4Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
Check how afraid they are from accountability. 100s of new NAB courts are coming, days of the mafia are numbered.

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a stupid answer by this corrupt sandh,
Quaid e Azam was honest and sincere person not like you and your masters of Dalla ram mohala of Amritser bunch of garbage.

stoic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here is a quote from Jinnah:

The second thing that occurs to me is this: One of the biggest curses from which India is suffering -- I do not say that other countries are free from it, but I think our condition is much worse -- is bribery and corruption. That really is a poison. We must put that down with an iron hand, and I hope that you will take adequate measures as soon as it is possible for this Assembly to do so.

Muhammad Ali Jinnah's first Presidential Address to the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan (August 11, 1947)

Had Jinnah been alive in these times he would have had these bastards hug upside down by their balls