آج25ڈی سیٹ نہیں ہوئے بلکہ عمران خان کے منہ پر25طمانچے پڑے ہیں،مریم اورنگزیب

Typhoon

Senator (1k+ posts)
Daddu charger ki shakal dekh ke lagta he ke rozana 25 tamanche khaa ke Tv pe aati he. Itna barha moun kisi ne maar maar ke hi sujaya ho ga.
Ya shayad pedaishi aisi he? Ithni qabeeh shakl o surat vali aurat na kabhi dekhi na kabhi paida ho gi.

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
گٹھی بونی پدی ڈڈوں کی ملکہ بد صورتی در لعنت دائی اماں حرام کے ناجائز بچے گرانے والی

Altruist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hamza Shahbaz became a Chief Minster with help of Lotas. But his real help was the Lohar High court.

In light of the recent Supreme Court’s decision, instead of letting Hamza hold on to his illegally acquired Chief Ministership preferred to save their own neck and deseated the MNAs who voted against their party line.

Now, it is time to put this imposter in jail.

All actions this imposter ever took are nullified.
All transfers this imposter ever did are null.

PTI needs to remember all those who catapult this imposter into position. When the time comes they all need to go as well.

Last edited:

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I did not watch her bullcrap, but I can imagine she must have been spewing venom against Imran Khan and PTI.
Frog GIF
Text Street GIF

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Is ki maa ganjon ki naukrani thi, ganjon ki chaat chaat ke khud bhi reserve seat per MNA ban and Daddu nani ki chaat chaat ke MNA ban gai

crazy-frog.gif

Daddoo charger giving press conference

MPA (400+ posts)
I really don’t understand her logic behind this statement.

Today was a bad day for turncoats and good day for political culture in Pakistan.
انکی پرانی عادت ہے
تھپڑ کھا کے پوچھتے ہیں مزا آیا

waqqaskhan

Councller (250+ posts)
I really don’t understand her logic behind this statement.

Today was a bad day for turncoats and good day for political culture in Pakistan.
To understand her you need to be a minister of any political party and then your only goal would be to defend even a open defeat and make it as if you have won. That is the reason I hate politics sometimes.

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
bajwah ghaddar aur usa ka ghulam to iss criminal hukumat ko laya hai... wo uss wat nahin kuch kare ga jab tak use p[hansi na ho jai...