آرڈیننس کے ذریعے نواز شریف کی سزا ختم ہو سکتی ہے؟ عارف حمید بھٹی

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اگر ایک آرڈیننس کے تحت کسی بھی سزا یافتہ مجرم کو معافی ملی تو پاکستان کے ہر سزا یافتہ مجرم کو معاف کرنا ہوگا کیونکہ آئین اور دستور پاکستان ہر پاکستانی کو برابر کے حقوق دیتا ہے اور اگر اس کو معافی ملی اور ہر سزا یافتہ مجرم کو نا ملی تو یہ قدم غیر آئینی ہوگا

saqibmkhan

MPA (400+ posts)
The uncivilized, inhumane, shameful & despicable action of Rana Sana Ullah to order a raid & arrest Shahbaz Gill's driver's house and forcefully arrest his wife instead in his absence and leave her ten-month-old baby daughter behind crying furiously has shamed and damned every patriotic Pakistani in the world.

The whole world is laughing at us if we live in a jungle where the carnivorous with the most powerful jaws and sharpest claws rule the kingdom and gets away with impunity.
This was an act of ruthless barbarism and human rights violation and the Chief Justice of Pakistan Supreme Court, Justice Bandial should take Suo Motto's notice of the inhumane treatment of a poor woman by the Islamabad police and warn PM Shahbaz Shariff and his psychopathic Interior Minister, Rana Sana Ullah to stop behaving like ruthless gangsters.

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
the system is rotten and run by mafias. If you are against mafias in democracy, what would you do? vote ko izzat do ya voter ki phaar do

sensible

جب عدالتوں کے حکم نہ مانے جایں جب گرفتاریاں پہلے اور کیسز بعد میں بنیں تو پیارے ہم وطنو مارشل لا لگا ہوتا ہے ۔لیکن اس بار
چوری کرتے پکڑے گئے سیاستدانوں کا جتھا ان کے ہتھے چڑھا ہے ان کو کیسز ختم کرنے کا لالچ دے کر استعمال کیا جارہا ہے۔لیکن یہ بھی یاد رکھیں جو یہ کر رہے ہیں کل کو کروانے والے ان کی یہ حرکتیں ان کے خلاف استعمال کریں گے کرپشن کیسز کی بلیک میلنگ کے علاوہ

Aslan

Democracy never took roots in Pakistan due to corrupt politicians and interference from establishment.I have given up on Pakistan.It can’t be fixed.It makes no difference to me because chances are I will never go back to Pakistan but I feel sorry for some of relatives who are still living in Pakistan.I was lucky my parents emigrated a long time ago to make a better life for themselves.

Jhon

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
The uncivilized, inhumane, shameful & despicable action of Rana Sana Ullah to order a raid & arrest Shahbaz Gill's driver's house and forcefully arrest his wife instead in his absence and leave her ten-month-old baby daughter behind crying furiously has shamed and damned every patriotic Pakistani in the world.

The whole world is laughing at us if we live in a jungle where the carnivorous with the most powerful jaws and sharpest claws rule the kingdom and gets away with impunity.
This was an act of ruthless barbarism and human rights violation and the Chief Justice of Pakistan Supreme Court, Justice Bandial should take Suo Motto's notice of the inhumane treatment of a poor woman by the Islamabad police and warn PM Shahbaz Shariff and his psychopathic Interior Minister, Rana Sana Ullah to stop behaving like ruthless gangsters.
The Law of jungle prevails in Pakistan since its birth.

taban

جب جانوروں کی حکومت ہو گی تو پھر جنگل کا قانون ہی چلے گا انسانی قانون کا وہاں کوئی کام نہیں ہوتا

javaidmafasha

MPA (400+ posts)
Dont Stop That GIF by Pierce The Veil
judge saaaaab.