آزاد سانسیں

Muhammad Arif Ansari

Voter (50+ posts)

انسانی تاریخ کے وہ بھی کیسے حسین لمحات ہونگے جب پاکستان آہستہ آہستہ خواب سے حقیقت کا روب دھارنے جارہا ہوگا. اس خواب کو تعبیر ملنے کے دن جیسے جیسے قریب آرہے ہونگے دلوں کی کیفیت بھی ناقابل بیان ہوگی۔ آزادی کی یہ ناقابل فراموش. تاریخ اپنے پیچھے قربانی کی ایسی ایسی لازوال داستانیں رقم کر کے آگے بڑھ رہی تھی جن کو سنکر سننے والوں کے اوپر لرزہ طاری ہوجائے انکے رونگٹے کھڑے ہوجائیں۔ . سنانے والے کی زبان اسکا ساتھ نہ دے تو سننے والے کا دل پے سکتہ طاری ہوجاے۔ ان تکلیف دہ اور صبر آزما واقعات کو سنکر دل پھٹ نہ جاتا ہو، جنکو سنانے والا بھی شدت غم سے رورہا ہو تو سننے والے کو بھی اپنے دل پر قابو نہیں اسکی آنکھوں سے بھی لڑیاں جاری ہیں.. سوچتا ہوں کے ان سب مصیبتوں اور آزمائشوں کے بعد وہ مسکراہٹ کتنی حقیقی ، کتنی مطمئن اور حسین ہوگی، خوشی کے وہ پرتشکر آنسو کتنے قیمتی ہونگے. کاش کے میں ان خوبصورت ان بیش بہا قیمتی موتیوں کو کہیں محفوظ کرلیتا، شکر کے ان احساسات کو کہیں قید کر لیتا. دیر تک بیٹھا ان لوگوں سے باتیں کرتا، انکے چہروں سے گرد صاف کرتا، انکے ہاتھ، پیر دھوتا، انکو بوسہ دیتا ان کو گلے سے لگاتا. ان سب خوبصورت لوگوں کو ان کی محبتوں کو .ان کی قربانیوں کو میں نے، آپ نے ہم سب نے اپنے دلوں میں محفوظ کرلیا ہے. وہ آج بھی ہماری دعاؤں میں شامل ہیں اور کل بھی ہماری دعاؤں کا حصہ ہونگے.

وہ وقت جب مشرق میں پاکستان کا سورج طلوع ہورہا تھا تو انگلستان کا مشرق میں غروب. وہ بھی مشرق سے ابھرتے ہوۓ سورج کو دیکھ رہا تھا. دنیا کے نقشہ پر ایک نیا ملک نمودار ہورہا تھا جسکا نام پاکستان ہے۔ وہ چودہ اگست جو ہماری تاریخ کاسب سے بہترین دن، جو سب سے خوبصورت تو سب سے سنہرا دن ہے۔ یہ وہ دن جب سورج پوری آب و تاب کے ساتھ طلوع ہورہا تھا. جس کی چمک سے چہرے روشن تو دل شاد ہیں تو. جو آج بھی اسکی محبت سے سر شار ہیں تو انشااللہ کل بھی اسکی محبت میں گرفتار یہ دل دھڑکتے رہیں گے. چودہ اگست وہ یاد گار تاریخ جس دن پاکستان معرض وجود میں آیا۔ میں سوچتا ہوں کے پاکستان کا قیام کیوں ظہور پذیر نہ ہوتا؟ اسکو بنانے والے، اسکا خواب دیکھنے والے اور اسکو تعبیر دینے والے کوئی عام لوگ نہیں بلکہ یہ الله کے وہ خاص بندے تھے جو صدیوں میں پیدا ہوتے ہیں. یہ وہ عظیم نڈر قیادت تھی جو نہ بک سکتے تھے نہ خریدے جاسکتے تھے. یہ وہ لوگ تھے جو منزل کے حصول کے لئے سر تو کٹا سکتے تھے لیکن سر جھکا نہی سکتے تھے. آزادی کی تحریک میں ایسے بیشمار گمنام ہیروز بھی پاکستان بننے کی جدوجہد میں شامل تھے. جو تاریخ کی کتابوں میں تو شاید جگہ نہ پا سکے. لیکن جب کبھی بھی ایسے گمنام ہیروز کی داستان سننے کو ملتی ہے تو دل پسیج جاتا ہے اور آنکھوں سے پانی روکنا مشکل ہوجاتا ہے.

آزاد سانسیں کیا ہیں؟ آزادی اس احساس کا نام ہے جو آپکو آپکے وجود کو کسی بھی قسم کی غلامی سے آزادی کا احساس دلاتا ہے. آپکو احساس دلاتا ہیکہ آپ بیخوفی سے اپنی منزل کی طرف قدم بڑھا سکتے ہیں. رات کے اندھیرے میں بھی روشنی کا احساس ہونا بھی دراصل آزاد فضا میں سانسیں لینے کی ہی وجہ سے ممکن ہے. یہ آزاد سانسیں ہی ہیں جو آپ کو نڈر، بیخوف اور آپ کے یقین کو پختہ کرتی ہیں کے آپ آزاد ہیں. کچھ لوگ ہیں جو سرحدوں پر ڈیوٹی دیکرمیری اور آپکی آزادی کو میری اور آپکی آزاد سانسوں کو یقینی بناتے ہیں. ہم خوش قسمت ہیں کے ایک آزاد وطن میں آزاد سانسیں لے رہے ہیں. دنیا میں لاکھوں لوگ آج بھی آزاد فضاؤں میں آزادی سے سانس لینے کے محتاج ہیں. جن لوگوں نے ابھی کچھ عرصہ پہلے ہیں اپنی آزادی کھوئی ہے وہ جانتے ہیں کے آزاد سانسیں کیا ہوتی ہیں. جو اپنی فوج کو کمزور کرتے ہیں وہ دراصل اپنی سانسوں کو غلام اور ہماری سانسوں کو کمزور کرتے ہیں.

آج ہم بہت پرجوش ہیں تو پرزور بھی تو بہت خوش بھی ہیں اور خوشی کی یہ ایسی کیفیت ہے جسکو آپ اپنے پورے وجود میں محسوس کئے بنا نہیں رہ سکتے جو آپکو اپنے پورے وجود میں تیرتی ہوئی محسوس ہوتی ہے جو آپ کے چہرے پر بخوبی دیکھی بھی جاسکتی ہے اور پڑھی بھی جاسکتی ہے. جو کے بچوں کے چہروں پر دیدنی ہے تو جوانوں کے چہروں پر جوشیلی اور بڑوں کے چہروں پر قابل دید ہے تو پرتشکر بھی۔ آج جب آپ پاکستان سے اپنی والہانہ محبت کے اظہار کے لئے نکلیں پاکستان زندہ باد کے پرجوش نعروں سے اپنے اور اپنے پیاروں کے خون کو گرمائیں. تو شور ضرور مچائیگا لیکن خیال رکھئیےگا کے اس شور کی آواز میں شکر کی آواز نہ دب جائے. بلکہ آپ کے شور میں شکر کا پہلو بھی نمایاں ہونا چاہئے کے آزادی کی یہ سانسیں ہمیشہ شکر کی محتاج ہیں جشن بھی منائیے بلکہ دل کھول کر بناییں لیکن اس جشن میں پاکستان کے مشن کو بھی آگے بڑھایئے. جشن میں ہمارا مشن سب سے اور سب سے پہلے پاکستان. آزادی کی ان سانسوں کے لئے شکریہ افواج پاکستان اور شکریہ پاکستان مت بھولیے گا.

پاکستان پائندہ باد

تحریر

محمد عارف انصاری.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mughal1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Call to deen of islam and not call to namaaz=pooja paat.

Time for muslims to reinterpret the quran as a book of deen of islam that has nothing at all to do with nonsense called mazhab.

Time for muslims to reinterpret poetry of iqbal in proper context of the quran.

Time for muslims to write stories for dramas and films and make movies and dramas that actually show what is meant by kingdom of God or living by rule of law of God as one people.

Stop being haraamies=lawless and become halaalies=law abiding, by learning what is halaal and what is haraam and then acting accordingly.

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Call to deen of islam and not call to namaaz=pooja paat.

Time for muslims to reinterpret the quran as a book of deen of islam that has nothing at all to do with nonsense called mazhab.

Time for muslims to reinterpret poetry of iqbal in proper context of the quran.

Time for muslims to write stories for dramas and films and make movies and dramas that actually show what is meant by kingdom of God or living by rule of law of God as one people.

Stop being haraamies=lawless and become halaalies=law abiding, by learning what is halaal and what is haraam and then acting accordingly.

what is meant by deen and what is meant by mazhab
and how is islam deen and not just mazhab

Mughal1

what is meant by deen and what is meant by mazhab
and how is islam deen and not just mazhab

Dear prince of dhump, islam is a way of life advised by God for mankind to live by in this world properly so that the purpose for which God has created this world and people becomes fulfilled. For a detailed explanation of things about the quran, deen of islam and pakistan see HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

regards and all the best

Last edited:

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear prince of dhump, islam is a way of life advised by God for mankind to live by in this world properly so that the purpose for which God has created this world and people becomes fulfilled. For a detailed explanation of things about the quran, deen of islam and pakistan see HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.

regards and all the best

These are great influential people no doubt but why shall i listen to them for they might be mixing their emotions their wishes their knee jerks etc with the msg as they went through the political and philosophical decline of Islam
the meaning of islam has to come from the sources of islam..the most credible of which is Quran..could u give clear simple short forward easy reference from Quran to relay ur point which doesnt require any lengthy passages/ rhetoric/ mental gymnastic

Last edited:

Mughal1

These are great influential people no doubt but why shall i listen to them for they might be mixing their emotions their wishes their knee jerks etc with the msg as they went through the political and philosophical decline of Islam
the meaning of islam has to come from the sources of islam..the most credible of which is Quran..could u give clear simple short forward easy reference from Quran to relay ur point which doesnt require any lengthy passages/ rhetoric/ mental gymnastic

Dear prince of dhump, as you say we human beings have a very serious problem and that is our knowledge is very limited about things. The reason is we are born knowing absolutely nothing at all and it takes us ages to come to know what we come to know. On top of that we have most of us human beings who are not interested in purposeful learning at all. Those who do still have to work out a way whereby they could avoid traps set for human beings by each other to derail things for each other. So we hold each other back from learning what we ought to learn in various ways. This is why one has to do a lot more to discover truth about things.

No doubt the quran is the best guidance because it is word of God but to benefit from this guidance we human beings need to do two main things. One is to make sure we have learned all that which is necessary for us to learn so that we could clearly prove to ourselves the fact that the quran is truly word of God. It is because merely saying the quran is word of God is not enough because unless one is fully convince through reasoning that the quran is truly word of Gopd one will not take it as seriously as one should to give it importance that it deserves. People rather do what suits them and just pay lip-service to the quran.

The other is to learn all one needs to learn to be able to understand the message in the quran properly. Without really knowing what the actual message is in the quran we can try all we like but we can never follow it as it ought to be followed. So as I see things there are no easy answers rather one has to do his own research to arrive at one's own conclusion. Others can only help as much as they can because we all have our own situations and circumstances or as you say biases or prejudices.

What I make of the quran and deen of islam I have explained it in my posts on this forum so if you have time you can go through it and see if you find it of any help.

regards and all the best.

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear prince of dhump, as you say we human beings have a very serious problem and that is our knowledge is very limited about things. The reason is we are born knowing absolutely nothing at all and it takes us ages to come to know what we come to know. On top of that we have most of us human beings who are not interested in purposeful learning at all. Those who do still have to work out a way whereby they could avoid traps set for human beings by each other to derail things for each other. So we hold each other back from learning what we ought to learn in various ways. This is why one has to do a lot more to discover truth about things.

No doubt the quran is the best guidance because it is word of God but to benefit from this guidance we human beings need to do two main things. One is to make sure we have learned all that which is necessary for us to learn so that we could clearly prove to ourselves the fact that the quran is truly word of God. It is because merely saying the quran is word of God is not enough because unless one is fully convince through reasoning that the quran is truly word of Gopd one will not take it as seriously as one should to give it importance that it deserves. People rather do what suits them and just pay lip-service to the quran.

The other is to learn all one needs to learn to be able to understand the message in the quran properly. Without really knowing what the actual message is in the quran we can try all we like but we can never follow it as it ought to be followed. So as I see things there are no easy answers rather one has to do his own research to arrive at one's own conclusion. Others can only help as much as they can because we all have our own situations and circumstances or as you say biases or prejudices.

What I make of the quran and deen of islam I have explained it in my posts on this forum so if you have time you can go through it and see if you find it of any help.

Thanks for ur reply but ur reply is highly confusing for me..

i hope im not bothering u too much but i need to understand ur point of view..

1. U said we know nothing and we take ages to come to know what we know. Revelation is quite the opposite of it. It gives us ready-made knowledge. It gives us final conclusions so that we dont spend time finding these conclusions...
2. What do we need to learn in order to learn the msg of Quran..could u shed light on it plz
3. U said what i make of deen of Islam is published on the forum. Can i ask what right do u or anyone for that matter have to make anything of Islam. Is Islam open ended that anyone can make anything of it. Or would the sources of Islam tell us what it actually is. If it is the latter could u plz give us any reference from the sources of Islam as to what is actually Islam. If it is deen or if it is religion..
4. The reference has to be simple clear less interpretation/rhetoric/gymnastics

Mughal1

Thanks for ur reply but ur reply is highly confusing for me..

i hope im not bothering u too much but i need to understand ur point of view..

1. U said we know nothing and we take ages to come to know what we know. Revelation is quite the opposite of it. It gives us ready-made knowledge. It gives us final conclusions so that we dont spend time finding these conclusions...
2. What do we need to learn in order to learn the msg of Quran..could u shed light on it plz
3. U said what i make of deen of Islam is published on the forum. Can i ask what right do u or anyone for that matter have to make anything of Islam. Is Islam open ended that anyone can make anything of it. Or would the sources of Islam tell us what it actually is. If it is the latter could u plz give us any reference from the sources of Islam as to what is actually Islam. If it is deen or if it is religion..
4. The reference has to be simple clear less interpretation/rhetoric/gymnastics

Dear prince of dhump, you are absolutely right that the quran contains all the needed information people need, however the problems is human beings need to learn things to arrive at the stage of quranic knowledge to understand the quran by interacting with provided things including revelation of God and that takes time.

Let me try and explain it a bit. Let say a person is born in a household where all people have Phds. Can they teach the new born what they know right away? The answer is, no, they cannot. In a similar way God has given us the quran which has all the knowledge we need but to unpack that knowledge to benefit from it we also need time to learn things so that we could come to understanding what the quran is telling us.

It is due to lack of proper understanding of this very point we humans have all sorts of problems. People claim the quran contains scientific information in it, it is true but to actually know what scientific information the quran contains people first need to work hard to reach that stage of knowledge, only then they can realise that fact not otherwise. We are humans who do not know future till we get to that stage.

Even about morals, God has given us his standard right from the start but it will take us ages to realise those morals as they should be. This is why morals are absolute from point of view of God but they are relative from our human point of view because we cannot jump the gun no matter what.

This is why only when we reach a stage of knowledge we see information in the quran as to how it ought to make proper sense about something. Just because the quran contains information about something does not mean we also know it as the quran wants us to know it. This is why the quran needs to be reinterpreted as we advance in our learning of things.

One has to realise the fact that the quran is word of God and God talks about past as well as future. We humans do not know even our past let alone our future. This is why it is very difficult for us to make proper sense of message of the quran once and for all.

All we can do is learn rules of interpretation and facts as much as is possible for us and then try our best to make proper sense of the message in the quran. These rules have been explained by me in my work on the quran.

The quran was interpreted by the final messenger of God as much as he could in his time but due to muslims getting slack in following the quran latter people did not get things as they were left behind by the messenger of God. So now we have a mixture of truth and falsehood which needs to be separated so that we could regain proper message of the quran once again. It needs a bit of hard work on behalf of individuals but all knowledge is still there and can be rediscovered in its proper context due to rules that act as criterion.

As for islam is deen or mazhab, it is not that difficult to understand. It is because mazhab teaches people pooja paat of God by means of some ritual practices that have nothing to do with how people should live in this world and deen is about how people should live their lives in this world properly for fulfilling the purpose for which God has created them. All this has been explained in detail in my posts.

Last edited:

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear prince of dhump, you are absolutely right that the quran contains all the needed information people need, however the problems is human beings need to learn things to arrive at the stage of quranic knowledge to understand the quran by interacting with provided things including revelation of God and that takes time.

Let me try and explain it a bit. Let say a person is born in a household where all people have Phds. Can they teach the new born what they know right away? The answer is, no, they cannot. In a similar way God has given us the quran which has all the knowledge we need but to unpack that knowledge to benefit from it we also need time to learn things so that we could come to understanding what the quran is telling us.

It is due to lack of proper understanding of this very point we humans have all sorts of problems. People claim the quran contains scientific information in it, it is true but to actually know what scientific information the quran contains people first need to work hard to reach that stage of knowledge, only then they can realise that fact not otherwise. We are humans who do not know future till we get to that stage.

Even about morals, God has given us his standard right from the start but it will take us ages to realise those morals as they should be. This is why morals are absolute from point of view of God but they are relative from our human point of view because we cannot jump the gun no matter what.

This is why only when we reach a stage of knowledge we see information in the quran as to how it ought to make proper sense about something. Just because the quran contains information about something does not mean we also know it as the quran wants us to know it. This is why the quran needs to be reinterpreted as we advance in our learning of things.

One has to realise the fact that the quran is word of God and God talks about past as well as future. We humans do not know even our past let alone our future. This is why it is very difficult for us to make proper sense of message of the quran once and for all.

All we can do is learn rules of interpretation and facts as much as is possible for us and then try our best to make proper sense of the message in the quran. These rules have been explained by me in my work on the quran.

The quran was interpreted by the final messenger of God as much as he could in his time but due to muslims getting slack in following the quran latter people did not get things as they were left behind by the messenger of God. So now we have a mixture of truth and falsehood which needs to be separated so that we could regain proper message of the quran once again. It needs a bit of hard work on behalf of individuals but all knowledge is still there and can be rediscovered in its proper context due to rules that act as criterion.

As for islam is deen or mazhab, it is not that difficult to understand. It is because mazhab teaches people pooja paat of God by means of some ritual practices that have nothing to do with how people should live in this world and deen is about how people should live their lives in this world properly for fulfilling the purpose for which God has created them. All this has been explained in detail in my posts.

1. I earlier said that Quran gives us final conclusions/answers. U maintain that we need time to understand whats the meaning of those conclusive statement actually. That confuses me. U quoted examples from science in order to relay ur point. The references Quran gives towards lets say cosmology are no doubt vague and can be bent anyway to extract many different models from it. What we humans need to do is not find their meanings but to always try and align our knowledge with it. If the final truths we human reached upon do sync with the info in Quran that would positively chek the veracity of Quran otherwise it would nullify Quran. But this info about science has nothing todo with the msg of Quran right..

2. Understanding the final conclusive statements in Quran is one thing and as humans reaching on towards those conclusion independently is another. To reach those conclusions by ourselves will no doubt take ages but to understand whats been given in Quran is not. Here im not saying that Quran is an easy book..no way. Its as tough as it can get but even this very knwledge that Quran contains oceans of knowledge is given in Quran. On the other hand, its also been stated that its made easy for common folks. Common folks are not PhDs..true? So what do u thing about the very basic outlook of Islam that its a deen be in encrypted arabic or plain statements ?

3. I agree that Quran need interpretation through the rules of interpretation but what should be those rules of interpretation also need to come from the Book. Its been given in Quran that Quran is in arabic (arbi mualla to be more precise). The Farahi school of thought is based on this principle of interpretation and makes sense to me. Could u tell us what is ur principle of interpretation of Quran and what basis do u have within the sources of Islam for it. In order to read ur content (which is v long ?) i need to atleast know first that what im jumping in does have a solid concrete base. At times the different interpretation of Islam makes 'beautiful' sense. They seem like the will of God but that is all they are. Beautiful but baseless!

Thanks..

Last edited:

Mughal1

1. I earlier said that Quran gives us final conclusions/answers. U maintain that we need time to understand whats the meaning of those conclusive statement actually. That confuses me. U quoted examples from science in order to relay ur point. The references Quran gives towards lets say cosmology are no doubt vague and can be bent anyway to extract many different models from it. What we humans need to do is not find their meanings but to always try and align our knowledge with it. If the final truths we human reached upon do sync with the info in Quran that would positively chek the veracity of Quran otherwise it would nullify Quran. But this info about science has nothing todo with the msg of Quran right..

2. Understanding the final conclusive statements in Quran is one thing and as humans reaching on towards those conclusion independently is another. To reach those conclusions by ourselves will no doubt take ages but to understand whats been given in Quran is not. Here im not saying that Quran is an easy book..no way. Its as tough as it can get but even this very knwledge that Quran contains oceans of knowledge is given in Quran. On the other hand, its also been stated that its made easy for common folks. Common folks are not PhDs..true? So what do u thing about the very basic outlook of Islam that its a deen be in encrypted arabic or plain statements ?

3. I agree that Quran need interpretation through the rules of interpretation but what should be those rules of interpretation also need to come from the Book. Its been given in Quran that Quran is in arabic (arbi mualla to be more precise). The Farahi school of thought is based on this principle of interpretation and makes sense to me. Could u tell us what is ur principle of interpretation of Quran and what basis do u have within the sources of Islam for it. In order to read ur content (which is v long ?) i need to atleast know first that what im jumping in does have a solid concrete base. At times the different interpretation of Islam makes 'beautiful' sense. They seem like the will of God but that is all they are. Beautiful but baseless!

Thanks..

Dear prince of dhump, human mind is capable of thinking at three levels. The basic level is, we can make sense of things we can sense or detect with our senses if we try hard enough and learn things. If we reach this stage then we can see how visible things are linked together and how they make each other work as a mechanism or system or a mechanical unit. For example, take a bike. It is all a mechanical thing and almost all its parts are totally visible to us so we can see what it is and how it works so when it stops working as it ought to work then all we need to do is carry out a physical examination of it and that should reveal to us what has gone wrong with it. As an example, suppose you are riding on a bike and suddenly wheels of the bike stop moving while you are pedalling. All you need to do is look down and the broken chain reveals the problem for you. For this process, you did not need any phd but just the simple ability to be able to think at a very basic level. It is because all this mechanism is before your very eyes.

However you need to be able to think at a higher level than this when you are dealing with electronic equipments. Why? Because now we are dealing with a range of equipments of which some appliances could have least number of hidden components in them and some could have most number of hidden components in them. For example, if your computer or tv set breaks down then you cannot find the faults in them as easily as you could in the bike. This is why you will now need to have some understanding of the appliance as to how it ought to work and what sort of fault could make it stop working as it should. After that you will have to come up with possible explanations to find fault and then you will have to try out these explanations of yours till you find the fault. These explanations will be as complex as the complexity of the equipment you are dealing with.

However one needs to be able to think at much higher level than this when one is dealing with something that is totally hidden from our senses. It is because we are now looking for a way to find out the possible hidden link or links between the hidden thing and the rest of the things which are visible or detectable by our senses.

This is where at we reach the level of thinking which is related to God and the quran and rest of humanity etc etc. This is why it is wrong to think that just anyone can understand the quran properly without one educating and going through process of training one's mind for this purpose and process.

This is why to begin with to understand the quran properly one has to be a logically consistent thinker. Lots of people think of themselves as rational thinker and they are but not necessarily at the level required by the quran for its proper understanding. However the level of rational thinking is one major problem for humanity but another major problem with people is, they take each other's word for something and then start arguing about it without really knowing anything about the actual thing under discussion.

You will see in almost all debates, scientists and philosophers will be arguing against mullahs about the quran. For sure you will see none of them will have studied the quran as it ought to be studied. So where is sense in arguing for or against something one knows nothing much about? Almost all people I came across none of them knew what is human language, how it came about and developed or worked. Till people overcome their such major lacks none can ever understand the quran properly no matter what. However till people understand the quran properly their problems concerning life and living in this world cannot be solved so they will remain in trouble by hands of each other.

It is these sort of lacks in human beings that caused sectarianism because if people knew some basic facts about human language then they could have realised vital importance of context of a text. It is because without knowing vital importance of context no one is going to bother with contextualising the quranic text. Just knowing some general meanings of words is not enough to interpret a text properly in its proper context. First one has to find out how to find out the proper context of a text. This is why the quran is a stand alone book. Nothing is there in the real world like the quran. This is why the quran claims to be kitaabummubeen ie a distinct or outstanding book like none other. A book that stands out or is only one of its kind.

I am very busy with my project or work on the quran so I cannot help individuals for the time being with things otherwise I will not be able to work on my project, so I hope you will understand my situation. However if you have time please go through my posts on this forum to see if anything in there is of any help for you regarding the quran and deen of islam. Hope you find what you are looking for.

meanwhile regards and all the best.

Last edited:

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Dear prince of dhump, human mind is capable of thinking at three levels. The basic level is, we can make sense of things we can sense or detect with our senses if we try hard enough and learn things. If we reach this stage then we can see how visible things are linked together and how they make each other work as a mechanism or system or a mechanical unit. For example, take a bike. It is all a mechanical thing and almost all its parts are totally visible to us so we can see what it is and how it works so when it stops working as it ought to work then all we need to do is carry out a physical examination of it and that should reveal to us what has gone wrong with it. As an example, suppose you are riding on a bike and suddenly wheels of the bike stop moving while you are pedalling. All you need to do is look down and the broken chain reveals the problem for you. For this process, you did not need any phd but just the simple ability to be able to think at a very basic level. It is because all this mechanism is before your very eyes.

However you need to be able to think at a higher level than this when you are dealing with electronic equipments. Why? Because now we are dealing with a range of equipments of which some appliances could have least number of hidden components in them and some could have most number of hidden components in them. For example, if your computer or tv set breaks down then you cannot find the faults in them as easily as you could in the bike. This is why you will now need to have some understanding of the appliance as to how it ought to work and what sort of fault could make it stop working as it should. After that you will have to come up with possible explanations to find fault and then you will have to try out these explanations of yours till you find the fault. These explanations will be as complex as the complexity of the equipment you are dealing with.

However one needs to be able to think at much higher level than this when one is dealing with something that is totally hidden from our senses. It is because we are now looking for a way to find out the possible hidden link or links between the hidden thing and the rest of the things which are visible or detectable by our senses.

This is where at we reach the level of thinking which is related to God and the quran and rest of humanity etc etc. This is why it is wrong to think that just anyone can understand the quran properly without one educating and going through process of training one's mind for this purpose and process.

This is why to begin with to understand the quran properly one has to be a logically consistent thinker. Lots of people think of themselves as rational thinker and they are but not necessarily at the level required by the quran for its proper understanding. However the level of rational thinking is one major problem for humanity but another major problem with people is, they take each other's word for something and then start arguing about it without really knowing anything about the actual thing under discussion.

You will see in almost all debates, scientists and philosophers will be arguing against mullahs about the quran. For sure you will see none of them will have studied the quran as it ought to be studied. So where is sense in arguing for or against something one knows nothing much about? Almost all people I came across none of them knew what is human language, how it came about and developed or worked. Till people overcome their such major lacks none can ever understand the quran properly no matter what. However till people understand the quran properly their problems concerning life and living in this world cannot be solved so they will remain in trouble by hands of each other.

It is these sort of lacks in human beings that caused sectarianism because if people knew some basic facts about human language then they could have realised vital importance of context of a text. It is because without knowing vital importance of context no one is going to bother with contextualising the quranic text. Just knowing some general meanings of words is not enough to interpret a text properly in its proper context. First one has to find out how to find out the proper context of a text. This is why the quran is a stand alone book. Nothing is there in the real world like the quran. This is why the quran claims to be kitaabummubeen ie a distinct or outstanding book like none other. A book that stands out or is only one of its kind.

I am very busy with my project or work on the quran so I cannot help individuals for the time being with things otherwise I will not be able to work on my project, so I hope you will understand my situation. However if you have time please go through my posts on this forum to see if anything in there is of any help for you regarding the quran and deen of islam. Hope you find what you are looking for.

meanwhile regards and all the best.

thanks for well wishes
and goodluck with ur project..