آسٹریلوی کھلاڑی کا محمد حسنین پر چکنگ کا الزام، تلخ جملوں کا تبادلہ

sydnen11213.jpg

پاکستان کے ابھرتے ہوئے پیسر محمد حسنین کا بگ بیش میں حریف کھلاڑی سے تلخ جملوں کا تبادلہ،ہینرکس موئسز نے محمد حسنین پر چکنگ کا الزام عائد کردیا، ہوا کچھ یوں کہ بگ بیش میچ میں سڈنی سکسرز کے کپتان آسٹریلوی بیٹر کو پاکستانی پیسر کے باؤنسرز کھیلنے میں کرنا پڑا مشکلات کا سامنا،اننگز کے 12ویں اوور میں ہینرکس نے ایک گیند بولر کی جانب کھیلی۔

سڈنی میں سڈنی سکسرز اور تھنڈر کے میچ میں سکسرز نے پہلے بیٹنگ کی۔5 وکٹ پر 197 اسکور کئے۔تھنڈر کی نمائندگی کرنے والے حسنین اور سکسرز کے بیٹر میں تلخ جملوں کا تبادلہ ہوا۔

محمد حسنین نے وکٹ کو نشانہ بنانے کا اشارہ کیا،دونوں نے ایک دوسرے کو گھور کر دیکھا،پیسر نے باؤنسر کرایا،امپائر نے وائیڈ قرار دے دیا،ہینرکس نے کہا کہ ’’نائس تھرو دوست‘‘، اگلی گیند پر سنگل لینے کے بعد بھی وہ محمد حسنین سے کچھ کہنے کیلیے گئے۔

16 ویں اوور میں پیسر نے ایک شاندار باؤنسر کرایا تو ہینرکس نے ایک بار پھر کہا’’نائس تھرو میٹ‘‘، بیٹر کی جانب سے چکنگ کا الزام عائدکردیا گیا، اس الزام کو محمد حسنین کو دباؤ میں لانے کی کوشش قرار دیا جا رہا ہے۔

پاکستانی پیسر نہایت جارحانہ گیند بازی کررہے تھے۔انہوں نے 4 اوورز میں صرف 22 رنز دئیے،کوئی وکٹ تو نہ لے سکے ان کی گیند پر اسکور نہیں بن رہے تھے،تو وکٹیں بھی نہیں مل رہی تھیں،محمد حسنین کا لیگ میں یہ آخری میچ تھا۔ادھر حارث رؤف نے بگ بیش کو بڑا تجربہ قرار دیا۔

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
آسٹریلوی کھلاڑی اچھے کرکٹر ہونے کے ساتھ ساتھ بدتمیز بھی ہوتے ہیں
Not all.

See this video fully and see how Steve Waugh defended Muttiah Muralitharan's action.
He also criticized Australian umpires and proved that they were wrong and Muttiah Muralitharan's action was perfectly right. How many cricketers in the world will criticize their own country's umpire? I don't know any cricketer in the world would do that.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Not all.

See this video fully and see how Steve Waugh defended Muttiah Muralitharan's action.
He also criticized Australian umpires and proved that they were wrong and Muttiah Muralitharan's action was perfectly right. How many cricketers in the world will criticize their own country's umpire? I don't know any cricketer in the world would do that.

بات میدان کے اندر مقابلہ کے دوران کی ہے۔ انٹرویو کی نہیں۔

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بات میدان کے اندر مقابلہ کے دوران کی ہے۔ انٹرویو کی نہیں۔
Aussies are fierce rivals in the ground.

I remember Sarfraz Nawaz described an incident in Australia. He said at one of the evenings he was in one of the Melbourne Pubs. At the same place, he saw Australian team members were also present. When Jeff Thompson saw him he rushed to greet him and asked him what drink he wanted. He bought him a drink and sat with him for a long and friendly chat. Sarfraz was amazed at his hospitality. He said to Jeff Thompson, that you wanted to kill me on the field, you were very angry when you were bowling to me. You are a changed man now, to which Jeff Thompson laughed and said that we Aussies are competitive fighters only in the field. Outside the field we are friends.

Also, you must watch the Javed Miandad incident when Dennis Lillee kicked him. Javed Minadad said in one of his interviews that Dennis Lillee and he are good friends now.

There is a saying in English, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ". Aussies say, what happens on the field, stays on the field.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aussies are fierce rivals in the ground.

I remember Sarfraz Nawaz described an incident in Australia. He said at one of the evenings he was in one of the Melbourne Pubs. At the same place, he saw Australian team members were also present. When Jeff Thompson saw him he rushed to greet him and asked him what drink he wanted. He bought him a drink and sat with him for a long and friendly chat. Sarfraz was amazed at his hospitality. He said to Jeff Thompson, that you wanted to kill me on the field, you were very angry when you were bowling to me. You are a changed man now, to which Jeff Thompson laughed and said that we Aussies are competitive fighters only in the field. Outside the field we are friends.

Also, you must watch the Javed Miandad incident when Dennis Lillee kicked him. Javed Minadad said in one of his interviews that Dennis Lillee and he are good friends now.

There is a saying in English, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ". Aussies say, what happens on the field, stays on the field.
It’s not about on field or off field, yeh har uss player ko criticize kartay hain jisay khailna unhain muskil lagta ho. Unkay objections kafi dafa fazool hotay hain.