Ex-Terminator

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اللہ کی پناہ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔
عیّاش دولتمندوں کے سامنے فیشن " رمیپ" پر اپنی بولی لگانےوالی
رنڈی کی "صحافت کےطوائف خانے" میں قسمت آزمائی ۔ ۔ ۔

Last edited:

Syaed

MPA (400+ posts)
She was damn irritating during her controvercial career where she used to say “Lekin doosri taraf de” in the promo of her programme,she remains the same at present and we expect her to become a fired up slut in future as well.
These retards often preach tolerance,but can’t allow others to disagree with their point of view.An extremist slut to say the least

Salazar67

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
اللہ کی پناہ ۔ ۔ ۔ ۔
عیّاش دولتمندوں کے سامنے فیشن " رمیپ" پر اپنی بولی لگانےوالی
رنڈی کی "صحافت کےطوائف خانے" میں قسمت آزمائی ۔ ۔ ۔
Another glorified slut with a funny jaw. Has a extremely UGLY ex husband. Abd son of Barbara Shareef.. Need I say more.. A pious women of Lahore film industry.

disgusted

Shahbaz Gill is simply awesome. He went full throttle down the slut's 'lane'. He exposed her incompetence in a magnificent way. The best PTI spokesperson.

AxxN.RR

Councller (250+ posts)
yar i wonder.. Sorry to say, she is hideous looking woman (Astagfirullah).. Thanks to makeup, she might be able to fool a few lusty individuals.. How such woman become such sweet hearts in power circles.. i wonder...

Cape Kahloon

Yeah kamran Shaid kbi be kesse gust ko such bionay ne deta bech he main rok deta ha takay awam tk such na pohnchy.