اب اسمیں کیا؟

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If that being ur understanding then I do apologise to say that you are very naive in politics ,,, let alone to exchange views on the same.
I wish u understand that IK is not the cure as he is merely the puppet as others were the stooges,,, so no difference and he can’t be the cure as you , yet again, perceived inexactly
It’s a shame that amongst the cohort of 25 Crore, you can’t even sift a single individual who is not a puppet as per your definition.
Corrupt nation aspiring for miracles! Keep on longing ..... you will die unquenched.

Sohail Shuja

جب کسی کو چھوٹی سی بات سمجھائیں کہ اس بات کا مطلب یہ نہیں بلکے یہ ہے اور وہ بندہ اپنی ہٹ دھرمی پر اڑا رہے تو کیسا محسوس ہوتا ہے سہیل بھائی جی ؟
. . .. .
ویسے ہماری تو عمر گزری ہے اس طرح کے معملات میں لوگوں کو سمجھاتے سمجھاتے
بس شاہ جی کیا عرض کریں، آپ خود سمجھدار اور تجربہ کار شخصیت ہیں اس میدان میں۔
یا دے دل ان کو کوئی اور، جو نہ مجھکو زباں اور

Sohail Shuja

If that being ur understanding then I do apologise to say that you are very naive in politics ,,, let alone to exchange views on the same.
I wish u understand that IK is not the cure as he is merely the puppet as others were the stooges,,, so no difference and he can’t be the cure as you , yet again, perceived inexactly
Who said IK is the cure? he may be the best available option out of the lot.

Sohail Shuja

Dear Sane ,,,surprisingly you being so benighted in the assumption of what I narrated above !!
surely you are not oblivious to what was said and meant ?
please read again and fathom the pivotal point ,, not that IK will be at a loss due to this statement ( as you presupposed) but if he is not careful in running the govt ( as you surmised in you statement )
Agreed. The fallout of this sort of a statement is not going to hurt the political career of IK, but his performance as a PM will definitely carve out his future in the Pakistani political arena.

At the end of the day, your actions speak louder than words.

Shazi ji

Agreed. The fallout of this sort of a statement is not going to hurt the political career of IK, but his performance as a PM will definitely carve out his future in the Pakistani political arena.

At the end of the day, your actions speak louder than words.
Agree in totality ✔️