احتجاجی سیاست اور اسکے مضمرات

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
گزشتہ چند برس سے مصر میں تحریر اسکوائر احتجاجی سیاست کا ایک استعارہ بن کے سامنے ابھرا ہے- حسنی مبارک اور محمد مرسی دونوں کی حکومتوں کو تحریر اسکوائر سے شروع ہونے والی تحریکوں کی وجہ سے جانا پڑا - ایک بات جو قابل غور ہے کہ حسنی مبارک کے خلاف چلائی جانے والی تحریک اپنی شدت میں سب سے مضبوط تھی اور ملک کے طاقتور ترین طبقے کو اسکی شدت کے سامنے گھٹنے ٹیکنے پڑے اور مصری فوج چاھتے ہووے بھی حسنی مبارک کو نا بچا سکی -

محمد مرسی کے خلاف چلائی جانے والی تحریک ذرا کم تر شدت کی تھی اور اسکی کامیابی میں زیادہ ہاتھ اس بات کا تھا کہ فوج پہلے سے ہی محمد مرسی کے چند اقدامات کی وجہ سے اسکے خلاف ہو چکی تھی اور یہ تحریک فوجی مداخلت کے بنا کبھی بھی کامیاب نا ہوتی -

پچھلے سال السسیسی نے مصر میں مظاہرے کرنے پر پابندی لگا دی ہے-یہ وہ حکم تھا جو حسنی مبارک کے دور میں بھی نہیں دیا گیا تھا اور واضح طور پر ایسا اقدام تھا جس کے خلاف لوگوں کو احتجاج کرنا چاہیے تھا پر حیران کن طور پر تحریر اسکوائر کو آباد کرنے ولے لوگوں نے ایک آمر کے اس اقدام کو قبول کر لیا ہے اور اب تحریر اسکوائر اس وقت ویران پڑا ہے جب لوگوں کو اپنے اس حق کیلئے میدان میں آنا چاہیے تھا جسکی وجہ سے انہیں حسنی مبارک اور محمد مرسی کے خلاف تحریک چلانے کا موقع ملا تھا-

"پروٹیسٹ فٹیق" ایک ایسا عمل ہے جس کی وجہ سے لوگ مسلسل احتجاج سے تنگ آ کر احتجاجی مظاہروں اور تحریکوں میں حصہ لینا ترک کر دیتے ہیں - اور بلآخر ایسے معاملات جن کے خلاف آواز اٹھانا بہت ضروری ہوتا ہے انکے خلاف بھی آواز نہیں اٹھاتے- جسکا نقصان انکی آنے والی کئی نسلیں اٹھاتی ہیں -

خان صاحب بھی مسلسل جلسے جلوسوں کی صورت میں ایک لاحاصل احتجاجی تحریک چلایے ہووے ہیں اور وہ معاملات جو کہ بات چیت سے حل ہو سکتے تھے انکو بھی سڑکوں پر احتجاج سے حل کرنا چاھتے ہیں - انکے اس رویے سے ناصرف تحریک انصاف کو نقصان ہوگا بلکہ اسکی وجہ سے لوگوں کا احتجاج سے اعتماد اٹھ جائے گا اور وہ ان معاملات میں بھی باہر نکلنے سے انکار کر دیں گے جن معاملات میں انکا نکلنا انتہائی ضروری ہے -

اس دفعہ اگر خان صاحب اپنے انقلابی مارچ میں ناکام ہووے تو
اگلی دفع انکے لیے دو سو بندہ بھی اکٹھا کرنا مشکل ہوگا - بدقسمتی سے خان صاحب کی کامیابی کے امکانات فلحال کم ہیں اور نواز حکوت صرف فوجی مداخلت کی بنا پر جائے گی کیونکہ ہمیں پتا ہے کہ نواز شریف جیسا ضدی شخص کبھی استیفہ نہیں دے گا کیونکہ یہ ایک طرح سے اس بات کا اقرار ہو گا کہ ان لوگوں نے انتخابات میں دھاندلی کی ہے - یہ بات طے ہے کہ فوجی مداخلت کا مطلب عمران خان کی کامیابی نہیں ہے خاص کرکے جب وہ خود بھی کہ چکے ہیں کہ وہ فوجی مداخلت نہیں چاہتے

Last edited by a moderator:

values

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
To change Pakistani corrupt politics, you have to put some strength to rid off this cot tut , rigged political culture.

wahreh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You want to be first one? Who is stopping you. Idiot

Pak is one of the most corrupt in south Asia , here if u have money u can bribe Supreme court judge even,,,, Such kind of things and analysis has nothing to do with Pak. here u need lot of money or power to win election and make govt.

PTI fail to make nawaz SHarif resigned bcz PTI is not ready to give blood , such things want blood , In Egypt they did almost 3 months sit in and 1000 people gave there life to get rid of Hussine Mubrik.. there is only two options 4 PTI..

even I were PM I would not resigned unless I forced by police through arrest or army ..... Nawaz Sharif will not resgined what ever PTI do.... It need blood...

(1) few 100 people should give life 4 Pak , every day 20 people at average do suicide or 30 die in road accidents .. it is better to die 4 cause ONly solution is start to burn and kill some of the govt top people in Islamabad ... In return , police will kill PTI worker but its ok , We have seen police killed Qadri people... It is not big deal...

... THis march may be continue few more weeks but I read Nawaz SHarif will not resigned. UNless army force him , But army General Raheel is Nawaz Sharif hand pick man ... Only solution to make this march a fruitful give it blood ....
OR
Other way to get rid from SHarif family govt is do civil disobedience 4 one year and it is very strong weapon without any blood and death this govt will end in max 1 to two year time ....

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
@albanova

میں آپ کی اس بات سے اختلاف کرتا ہوں- محمد مرسی کی الاخوان نے جتنا خون دیا ہے وہ اس سے بہت زیادہ تھا جو کہ حسنی مبارک ہٹانے کیلئے دیا گیا تھا - خالی خون دینا کامیابی کی ضمانت نہیں ہے -

سول نافرمانی کی تحریک کو تاجر ور دوسرے طبقے جن کی بدولت سول نافرمانی کی تحریک کامیاب ہو سکتی ہے اسکو مسترد کر چکے ہیں -اور اس فورم پر خود تحریک انصاف کے لوگوں نے سول نافرمانی کی تحریک کی افادیت پر سوالات اٹھائے ہیں

Last edited:

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
To change Pakistani corrupt politics, you have to put some strength to rid off this cot tut , rigged political culture.
Brother change is a slow and painstaking process, one need to struggle for a stable change. Trying to fix things quickly can bring a total breakdown of the system.

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maryum Media Cell calling all dormant forum IDs and patwaris into action. Is it the sign of reading the writing on the wall and making a last ditch effort to save Sharif Family Mafia's skin??

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
Maryum Media Cell calling all dormant forum IDs and patwaris into action. Is it the sign of reading the writing on the wall and making a last ditch effort to save Sharif Family Mafia's skin??

I might be a patwari, noora, jmatia, insafia, matwala, jiala it is none of your business. Rather than going on political witch hunting you should focus on providing your opinion in an objective way. If you have the capability of doing so ;)

Last edited:

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
I might be a patwari, noora, jmatia, insafia, matwala, jiala it is none of your business. Rather than going on political witch hunting you should focus on providing your opinion in an objective way. If you have the capability of doing so ;)

You dont have the courage to own up to this Family Mafia.

You were not addressed or mentioned in this post yet u felt itchy to reply to this post..........

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
You dont have the courage to own up to this Family Mafia.

You were not addressed or mentioned in this post yet u felt itchy to reply to this post..........
This is funny, I know you well and know what kind of mentality you have, it is not first time you have labelled someone nora or media cell guy.

If I say that you are planted by PTI media cell, do you have courage to own this.

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is funny, I know you well and know what kind of mentality you have, it is not first time you have labelled someone nora or media cell guy.

If I say that you are planted by PTI media cell, do you have courage to own this.

I am avowed supporter of PTI on this forum and have mentioned this many times here but not a blind one.

I dont need ur incitement to own it. I have already owned it. Most PTI support dont take anything from PTI, rather unlike mafia workers they give to PTI and contribute from their pocket to the cause the believe in and support. Anything else?

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am avowed supporter of PTI on this forum and have mentioned this many times here but not a blind one.

Well this is hypocrisy at its best, when it comes to you then you are an avowed supporter, but you are not ready to acknowledge the same for others, they are paid patwari media cell or nooras to you. Get out of this foolish state of mind
It is a usual business here to label other with derogatory political name calling. I am least bothered by this.

Since you started the chores of paid media cell, I think otherwise you have no objection to my analysis and you agreed with it.

Last edited:

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aaj dollar InterBank me 100 cross kargaya.
KSE artificially operate kar Rahe he.
Due to Dharna or Civil disobedience, Govt didn't increase electricity rates. Hence next tranche of IMF might not be released to Pakistan.
It's time for Politicians to play on back foot.

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aaj dollar InterBank me 100 cross kargaya.
KSE artificially operate kar Rahe he.
Due to Dharna or Civil disobedience, Govt didn't increase electricity rates. Hence next tranche of IMF might not be released to Pakistan.
It's time for Politicians to play on back foot.

Well thats another problem that is associated with the politics of agitation. I hope these shortsighted so called political leaders on both sides learn that they are there to resolve the issues and not to create them.

Last edited:

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well this is hypocrisy at its best, when it comes to you then you are an avowed supporter, but you are not ready to acknowledge the same for others, they are paid patwari media cell or nooras to you. Get out of this foolish state of mind
It is a usual business here to label other with derogatory political name calling. I am least bothered by this.

Since you started the chores of paid media cell, I think otherwise you have no objection to my analysis and you agreed with it.

I know u r as shameless as tenacious!

But I have to take exception to this audacious logic that has found hypocrisy in whatever I have written. This is true hallmark of paid mafia workers.

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know u r as shameless as tenacious!

But I have to take exception to this audacious logic that has found hypocrisy in whatever I have written. This is true hallmark of paid mafia workers.
Usually I do not mind rants coming from a paid idiot like you but I should applaud your shameless behaviour, No wonder PTI lost elections badly, because losers like you are their supporter who know nothing about difference of opinion.

I realize you got nothing useful to say I am done with you.

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)

es k bawajood itni sulg rahi hai........agr bothered hote to kia haal hota.......;)

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Usually I do not mind rants coming from a paid idiot like you but I should applaud your shameless behaviour, No wonder PTI lost elections badly, because losers like you are their supporter who know nothing about difference of opinion.

I realize you got nothing useful to say I am done with you.

Bass yahi auqat hai Aap janab ki??

Look at ur number of posts (if u r using only one ID) and mine. PPl know me on this forum by now.

SAIT_

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bass yahi auqat hai Aap janab ki??

Look at ur number of posts (if u r using only one ID) and mine. PPl know me on this forum by now.

Hahah, what you wana say, please read again, and will know your own aquat. You may need a certificate from other on this form I have no such desire.

I am writing on different forms long before you were born.

you need to grow up, kiddo

کنویں کے مینڈک صاحب اس کنویں کے باھر بھی ایک دنیا ہے -

Last edited:

ZenoInTheZoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Hahah, what you wana say, please read again, and will know your own aquat.

I am writing on different forms long before you were born.

you need to grow up, kiddo

کنویں کے مینڈک صاحب اس کنویں کے باھر بھی ایک دنیا ہے -

U said u r done with me?.........but aap janab ki abhi tak sulg rahi hai???