اسد عمر کا وعدہ اور اسٹیل مل کے نا اہل لوگوں کا رونا

CAPTAIN SOLO

MPA (400+ posts)
PMLN will give up everything except Power (authority is for sharifs)
PPP will give up everything except performance. (they will never deliver)
PTI will give up everyting except money (they will snatch food for your children)

we must learn from Americans and standup for ourselves

Musafir99

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PTI will give up everyting except money (they will snatch food for your children)

Sure, but what is there to learn from americans? bomb other countries? invade them for heir resources? call them terrorists? or enforce our own values of democracy on them? what is there from americans to learn? let your people drink poisoned water, while you spend money on helping israel? your own people living homeless and you take decisions of declaring capital of israel? what is there to learn from americans? choose donald trump as president. I think we are already enough stupid, don't need a new model of stupidity

Last edited:

akinternational

Minister (2k+ posts)
sharmila farooqi haramkhor aur auske baap ko bhi sar e aam phansi di jai...
*******Wahid hal islami inqelab, jiddojohad karo, sabr karo, firqabazai haram hai muslim bano...

CAPTAIN SOLO

MPA (400+ posts)
Sure, but what is there to learn from americans? bomb other countries? invade them for heir resources? call them terrorists? or enforce our own values of democracy on them? what is there from americans to learn? let your people drink poisoned water, while you spend money on helping israel? your own people living homeless and you take decisions of declaring capital of israel? what is there to learn from americans? choose donald trump as president. I think we already have quite a lot of idiots already living here and ruling Pakistan.

why not all good things

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

PTI has so far snatch food from our children with highest inflation and job less situation

Musafir99

PTI has so far snatch food from our children with highest inflation and job less situation
Rome was not built in a day. PTI is trying to undo all the bad what the previous Governments did. They are not perfect for sure. But they have been doing the right thing. Take example of this steel mills. PTI could have continued doing what previous Governments did with this institution. Keep dripping public money in the gutter. Surely no one would've moved an inch. But now, as this entity is at the verge of getting a revival and setting its course right, every tom dick and harry who had been a part of the plunder and looting the public money is now yelling like they have been whipped just at the right place.

If steel mill is running in loss, this is not PTI's fault. If IMF is strangling us, it is also not PTI's fault, since the Daronomics ensured that they create a perfect storm for the new Government. PPP, what good are they for? still ruling Sindh and you may witness cows and buffaloes in the schools and no medicines in the hospital. All they are good at is to keep Karachi locked down, so that the economy of Pakistan gets hurt more than anything. They are just asking a bargain from Khan to shut their cases of corruption.

Surely, this country has been looted for decades and all that has been lost cannot be made up in a day. So, we need patience and perseverance, until we know that we are doing the right thing.

CAPTAIN SOLO

MPA (400+ posts)
Rome was not built in a day. PTI is trying to undo all the bad what the previous Governments did. They are not perfect for sure. But they have been doing the right thing. Take example of this steel mills. PTI could have continued doing what previous Governments did with this institution. Keep dripping public money in the gutter. Surely no one would've moved an inch. But now, as this entity is at the verge of getting a revival and setting its course right, every tom dick and harry who had been a part of the plunder and looting the public money is now yelling like they have been whipped just at the right place.

If steel mill is running in loss, this is not PTI's fault. If IMF is strangling us, it is also not PTI's fault, since the Daronomics ensured that they create a perfect storm for the new Government. PPP, what good are they for? still ruling Sindh and you may witness cows and buffaloes in the schools and no medicines in the hospital. All they are good at is to keep Karachi locked down, so that the economy of Pakistan gets hurt more than anything. They are just asking a bargain from Khan to shut their cases of corruption.

Surely, this country has been looted for decades and all that has been lost cannot be made up in a day. So, we need patience and perseverance, until we know that we are doing the right thing.

Bro we are supporting PTI in the same way as PMLN supporters support supports Nawaz sharif and PPP supporters support PPP.

Why cant they run the steel mill effectivly.

btw I havent read what you have written nor have I watched the above video. I am just pissed off beacuse I want to go home and PTI has stopped inbound flights.

Islamabadiya

Bro we are supporting PTI in the same way as PMLN supporters support supports Nawaz sharif and PPP supporters support PPP.

btw I havent read what you have written nor have I watched the above video. I am just pissed off beacuse I want to go home and PTI has stopped inbound flights.

Which country you want to come from? Special flights are operating

Ali Sha

Senator (1k+ posts)
PTI has been a major fucking disappointment. If you have people like Buzdar, Shah Farman, Mehmood Khan, Pervaiz Khattak one shouldn't expect any betterment. It would have been better had educated technocrats come to rule us instead of these gas bags.

Awan S

ایک صاحب حکیم کے پاس گئے اور کہا شادی کے بحد ان کی کوئی چیز کھڑی نہیں ہوتی - حکیم صاحب نے کہا کہ یہ دوا لو اور سمجھ لو کہ پہلے وہ چیز مزید بیٹھ جائے گی پھر آنا اور اگلی خوراکوں سے اٹھنا شروع ہو گی - وہ صاحب ایک مہینے بھد وہاں گئے مگر حکیم صاحب کو وہاں نہ پایا - ساتھ والوں سے پوچھا تو انہیں بتا یا گیا کہ حکیم صاحب فوت ہو گئے ہیں -
جس طرح یہ حکومت علاج کر رہی ہے عوام تب تک انتقال کر جائیں گے - یہی اسد عمر کہتا گیا اور اب آپ فرما رہے ہیں -
دنیا میں ترقی کا سب سے مستنند پیمانہ جی ڈی پی ہے اور یہ چھ فیصد سے کم ہو کر منفی ایک اعشاریہ پانچ پر آ چکی ہے اور خان صاحب کے پانچ سال میں اس لیول پر لے جانا بھی ممکن نہیں ہے اسی طرح مہنگائی جو چار فیصد پر ملی اور بے روزگاری دونوں پانچ سال میں اس لیول تک جانا بھی ممکن نہیں - ایکسپورٹ پہلے سے کم ہے تو کیا اچھا ہو رہا ہے جس سے ہم بہتری کی امید رکھیں - پاکستان کی تاریخ میں بہت بار امپورٹ کم کرنی پڑی مگر جی ڈی پی ڈالر اور مہنگائی کا طوفان پہلے نہیں آیا - خان کے ہر قدم کا دفاع کرنا چھوڑ دیں عوام کو بے وقوف بنایا گیا ہے اور اس سے زیادہ کچھ نہیں - نواز اور فوج کی لڑائی نے قوم کو مہنگائی اور بے روزگاری کا تحفہ دیا یہی حقیقت ہے - خان کو اس خانے میں عوام کی مرضی کے خلاف لایا گیا جس پر بیس سال سے عوام اعتبار نہیں کر رہے تھے اور عوام کی رائے درست تھے - کچھ تو اچھا ثابت ہوا کہ عوام کا شعور درست ہے کوئی جرنیل ان کی رائے کو چرا تو سکتا ہے مگر آزاد الیکشن میں عوام درست انتخاب کرتے ہیں -

Masud Javed

PTI has been a major fucking disappointment. If you have people like Buzdar, Shah Farman, Mehmood Khan, Pervaiz Khattak one shouldn't expect any betterment. It would have been better had educated technocrats come to rule us instead of these gas bags.
mods, is this sort of language allowed on this forum? this guy keeps swearing in all of his posts and you never take an action.

Musafir99

This is one hell of a question to ask. You know, when there is a crack in the wall of a house, you can fix, without much hassle. But when there a crevice extending down to the foundation, then you do not have any other choice but to dig through.

The Steel mills is a commercial entity. Why any Govt employee would take pain for it, if his salary is being paid in time? even if the mill is making a loss. That is the problem with its foundation.

Any political government, who comes for a period of five years, allude their voters and supporters by offering jobs in such entities. Since, they do not have to pay the salaries, but surely, they get a political support from all the immediate and extended family of the one who is employed here.

This problem has been exponentially compounded over the decades. Therefore, if they need to revive the mill, they first have to fix the fundamentals.

I am not appreciating PTI like the Nooners and Jiyaalas. I have seen Asad Umar clearing the dues of the retired employees which were not paid since 2013. I am appreciating Asad Umar because PTI is not playing the dirty game which PPP and PMLN played here by inducting their supporters, regardless of merit. I am supporting PTI because they are thinking towards a permanent and a sustainable solution of Steel Mills, even if it costs them their reputation. I am appreciating PTI because they are thinking of Pakistan, rather than just thinking of next elections.

Musafir99

Let us just agree to disagree here. I think Imran cannot get all the descendants of heavens here. He has to choose from what is available. But the thing is that whether he is making the best use of the people he has at hand or not? that is a debatable issue. I may also be disappointed by many things PTI did or is doing. But I also give them the requisite handicap of being humans. Sometimes it is the human judgement, which is fallible. However, since I see Kaptan giving it all what he has, therefore I am hopeful that Allah will help us as well.