اسرائیل کو اپنے دفاع کا مکمل اختیار حاصل ہے،امریکی صدر جوبائیڈن

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Those rockets wont do shit to Israel as they have advance tech to repel that.
Here are some of Israeli civilians killed by Hamas rockets. Two of them are Israeli Muslims. Rockets won't do shit?

arifkarim

No, they are the occupier they need to be kicked out of Palestinian land.
Let me ask you a simple question, God forbid, what if your family is been kicked out of the house and you are not getting justice from anywhere what would you do?
Will you just stay on the street or somehow fight back with your limited resources?
So shooting rockets at Israeli civilians will scare Israeli army? Is this how they will liberate Palestine?

arifkarim

Do you know the difference between oppressor and oppressed?
find out and re-evaluate your thinking and state of mind.
Do you know the difference between combatant and civilian? Kill Israeli army but not Israeli civilians. If Hamas attacks civilians, expect payback from Israel

yankee babu

Senator (1k+ posts)
“You take my water, burn my olive trees, destroy my house, take my job, steal my land, imprison my father, kill my mother, bombard my country, starve us all, humiliate us all but I am to blame: I shot a rocket back.”

arifkarim

“You take my water, burn my olive trees, destroy my house, take my job, steal my land, imprison my father, kill my mother, bombard my country, starve us all, humiliate us all but I am to blame: I shot a rocket back.”
And Israel has the right to stop that rocket from hitting its civilians.

arifkarim

As i said, you are far far away from humanity.
Either you are a jew or a Qadiani.
Here are some of Israeli civilians killed by Hamas rockets. Two of them were Israeli Muslims. Should Israel do nothing to protect them from Hamas rockets?

Wake up Pak

Here are some of Israeli civilians killed by Hamas rockets. Two of them were Israeli Muslims. Should Israel do nothing to protect them from Hamas rockets?
I am done with a low-life moron like you.
Have a nice day Jew/Qadiani