Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
https://twitter.com/x/status/1526695557942616064
FS_phNRXoAMjqYA
bhai where is the video link

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Meme Siberite Bubber Shair Resilient Rajarawal111 Tit4Tat Worldtronic Awan S
Now defend this new Patwari Haramkhor narrative after neutrality narrative hasn't been successful so far...
???
Defend ? why I have to defend anyone ? The establishment should be able to rein the addict otherwise he will swallow the whole country . Just look at his Phurtian . After screwing the economy , faltering the IMF and fudging the economical numbers, the Munjh not even talking about his 4 years of performance . Acha Phudo Khata khola hai Cocainy nay .

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
Defend ? why I have to defend anyone ? The establishment should be able to rein the addict otherwise he will swallow the whole country . Just look at his Phurtian . After screwing the economy , faltering the IMF and fudging the economical numbers, the Munjh not even talking about his 4 years of performance . Acha Phudo Khata khola hai Cocainy nay .
Shit lover you are for sure

Faraqlit

Senator (1k+ posts)
Kis chutar nay kaha ta goverment main aa ho.

safdar kya qatari salay

samisam

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
گشتی کھل کر سامنے آگئی یہ گشتی ووٹ کو عزت دو شاید اپنے پچھواڑے سے بھونکنے اور فوج کی مداخلت کو کہتی ہے
در لعنت گشتی
ووٹ کو عزت دو کا بد بودار نعرہ پیچھے سے بھونکنے والی

Last edited:

MSUMAIRZ

MPA (400+ posts)
I was ROFL after reading your post.....NERRI BONGIAN