اس بار ہم عمران خان کو اٹک بریج بھی کراس نہیں کرنے دیں گے،رانا ثنا

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bajwa ne ager 1 goli bhi chalwa di to is kay sathi General hi is ko bahir nikal phainkein ge.
Na Bhai all the generals have been bought by America. They are in the same boat with Dollar Bajwa. After retirement all these billionaire generals will settle in the west with their families. These American bitches don’t care about the country.

TruthWillOut

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am glad that i dont carry those responibilities on my shoulders.
what Imran is doing is 1000 times better than some piece of shit general's.
he takes responsiblites for his decisions, but the generals, sweep than under the carpet in the name of shahadat.
no matter how many false decisions the stupid sons of riches make.
Thats true ,a general pushed us into an american war which ended up in losing us 100000 lives and billions of dollars in loss.

Fxking pigs.

xecutioner

چلو اس بار رانے نے شیخ رشید کو ابو بنایا تھا۔ اگلی باری خان اسلام آباد پہنچے گا تو کس کو باپ بنائے گا۔
????
Randi ke bachay ko kon apna kehta hai. Haramion wali zindagi guzarty hain

ish sasha

MPA (400+ posts)
wh
قادیانی پنجابی باجوہ پاکستانی فوج کو تباہ و برباد کرنے کی سازش پر آیا ہے
در لعنت ملک دشمن فوج دشمن عوام دشمن مرتد
what ever y say he is not qadiani

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
waqar bhai, you are our pride.
but I shame on to our hoglets.
soulseld hoglets.
want to live on our tax money
but lick american boots and ...

Kavalier

Kamal hay, yahan saray Bajway aur Fouj ko kos rehay hayn aur jab mayn kehta hoon k PTI aur Khan ko full-fledge Bajwa/Army k khilaaf jana chayey agar unhayn kuch hasil karna hay. Tab sab kehtay ho k nhi ji, aisa nhi karna kiyonkay fouj aur awam aik page pay hayn. Khotay ka sir aik page pay hayn, yeah fouj kabhi iss qoum ko tarraqi nhi krnay degi aur na hi isteemaar say azad honay daygi, this fouj was designed to serve their western masters and keep a check on their interests.
munafqaat say bahir aao, jab sab jaanty ho, yahan post bhi krtay ho tou PTI/IK ko bhi majboor kro k asli choron aur ghaddaro ka naam lay. End mayn bhi lena hi parayga, lakin tab tk aglon nay environment aisa bana dena hay k Khan ko Altaf Hussain (ya manzoor pashteen) aur PTI ko MQM (ya PTM) bana dayn gay...

mughals

I always thought the establishment was not involved in forced disappearance, abductions and other bad things. After the Shireen mazari case, I am 110% sure of the bad actors of our beloved country. We should force out the top Generals asap to save our country.

mughals

I always thought the establishment was not involved in forced disappearance, abductions and other bad things. After the Shireen mazari case, I am 110% sure of the bad actors of our beloved country. We should force out the top Generals asap to save our country.

ashahid786

MPA (400+ posts)
Only a truly dumb idiot or paid slave can’t see this whole nightmare is created by Bajwa.

He is the biggest protagonist of this saga.

sensible

اگلی بار تو ہو گا ہی نہیں رانے مچھڑ تو نے اپنی موت کے بلکہ شریفوں کی موت کے پروانے پر دست
خط کیے ہیں

Qudsi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Something EXTREMELY dangerous is being hatched by 4 Army Generals & PPP-PMLN against Imran Khan
With heavy heart let me inform you that
Its All Over For Imran Khan, at least for an year or so,,
this is what making me sleeples

mhasan24

MPA (400+ posts)
DG ISI visit to Washington was crucial in making sure the government was going to stay or not.

Things started to become clearer after that and the government officials became aggressive after that meeting.

IMF would eventually agree and things will start to become normal, from their perspective.

So, it looks very unlikely at the moment the elections will be held anytime soon.