اس قسم کی مزاحمت پاکستان کی تاریخ میں پہلے کبھی نہیں ہوئی،ایازامیر

aliahmad297622

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Raheel sharif type next 30 year president and imran khan prime minister we be trillion + community next few years minimum wages $3000 + monthly

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Salman Ghani has eaten a lot of khota biryani and cannot digest it.

Now he's up to kutta biryana. His wife was complaining to her neighbor that he barks loud while sleeping, sometimes the poor lady has to change the room.

Kavalier

Good that Ayaz Amir says correctly about the failure of the long march. I wish he could have also mentioned the reasons of the failure, but after the "KAMBAL KUTT" he might not say that.
Also good that he accepts the good of NS when he chanted "VOTE ko izzat do". Well balanced analysis by him and that what makes him better than others.

Meme

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good that Ayaz Amir says correctly about the failure of the long march. I wish he could have also mentioned the reasons of the failure, but after the "KAMBAL KUTT" he might not say that.
Also good that he accepts the good of NS when he chanted "VOTE ko izzat do". Well balanced analysis by him and that what makes him better than others.
You never fail to amaze me. Do you know what does "vote ko izzat do" means? That your leader is selected. Do you agree that your leader is "selected"?

Kavalier

You never fail to amaze me. Do you know what does "vote ko izzat do" means? That your leader is selected. Do you agree that your leader is "selected"?
I know very well what that slogan means and I would have supported it till the end of my life if it would really have been for people and against those quarters who keep interfering. But we all saw what was the purpose and how it was achieved.
Talking about SELECTED, that is just a political spin by the opposition, if you accept that slogan without any logical reason, then you must also accept what today's opposition is saying and what earlier oppositions of Noon governments were saying. There was interference in 2018 as well but it was against my leader, he was deprived of 20 to 30 seats, so that he does not have simple majority, just for this day which we all witnessed on 10th April.