اعتماد پر قوم کا شکریہ،مراد سعید پاکستان پوسٹ کو کتنے منافع میں لے آئے؟

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
kidhar hai wo profit awam tak kyun nahin aya... jhoote makkar fraudiye
Pakistan Post is a department of the government of Pakistan and it has been reported that since Murad Saeed took over, Pakistan Post is making lots of money. but this money goes to the government to spend wherever its needed…Its the job of the government to spend it on awaam and not Murad Saeed's.

arifkarim

پرافٹ اب منظور پاپڑ والے کے اکاؤنٹ میں نہیں جاتا کھوتے پٹواری
Pakistan Post is a department of the government of Pakistan and it has been reported that since Murad Saeed took over, Pakistan Post is making lots of money. but this money goes to the government to spend wherever its needed…Its the job of the government to spend it on awaam and not Murad Saeed's.

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is true Pakistan Post is beating every competitor in rates and services. I know Pakistan Post's biggest competitors are UPS and DHL to send packages, parcels, goods from Pakistan, and the country that I live in has a huge demand of all types of merchandise from Pakistan. Almost 80% of businesses who have any business with Pakistan are using Pakistan Post to import and are satisfied. I am personally getting everything from Pakistan via Pakistan Post, ever since Murad Saeed has organized the department, probably taught them the value of respect when it comes to fulfilling the commitments, taught them the pride in being professionals, and to feel proud on meeting challenges.
I wish them the best.

arifkarim

It is true Pakistan Post is beating every competitor in rates and services. I know Pakistan Post's biggest competitors are UPS and DHL to send packages, parcels, goods from Pakistan, and the country that I live in has a huge demand of all types of merchandise from Pakistan. Almost 80% of businesses who have any business with Pakistan are using Pakistan Post to import and are satisfied. I am personally getting everything from Pakistan via Pakistan Post, ever since Murad Saeed has organized the department, probably taught them the value of respect when it comes to fulfilling the commitments, taught them the pride in being professionals, and to feel proud on meeting challenges.
I wish them the best.
Shh don't wake up the Patwaris. It's too bad for Pmln votes in next elections ?

aneeskhan

If performing well no point to oppose or abuse.
We need people who can perform like

frst_image_of_prvz_fa_rszd.jpg

shayyman

Voter (50+ posts)
Pakistan post is a joke. Much improvement is needed. Look at the dinosaur era website and services. In western world, all postal is moved online, no need to go and pick up this that.

Saboo

profit la kay in bhai sab ki jaib main dalo ... wana yah tu sab ko jhota karar day daingy
ہاہاہا...کیوں نہ بھائی صاحب کی جیب میں کچھ ڈالنے کے موصوف کو جیل میں
ڈال دیا جائے ؟….پھر بیشک کمرے میں بیٹھا چمٹا بجاتا رہے کسی کو کیا ?