اعجاز چوہدری کا ٹی ایل پی کے پاس جانا بیہودہ حرکت تھی،فوادچوہدری

pakistankamaltabkia_

MPA (400+ posts)
Again ashiq e rasool an nahin bolay ga ….. an election mein bolay ga …….

we see what pmln did , what PTI / IK did for hurmat e rasool and what ppp did for hurmat e rasool !!!!!

Who do u the think the vote will go to? Who do u think is next king !!!!!

By blowing this up, you are zaleelofying the “ashiq e rasool”!!!!!

pakistankamaltabkia_

MPA (400+ posts)
Can't drop myself to ur level. U r winner.
Abey chal Indian raw key agent ….. winner hoga ashiq e rasool

this world even ureself and me and my parents have been made for Allah’s supremacy ……. Understand that

no one justifying killing or don’t do progress but understand that success lies in following prophetic path !!!!!

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
no one justifying killing or don’t do progress but understand that success lies in following prophetic path !!!!!
May Allah help us follow the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. Amin
Now please share an authentic Hadith or Ayyah where Sihaba Ikram Ridwanullah Majmaeen called themselves Asiq e Rasul?
Its not to prove u wrong but to educate myself.

pakistankamaltabkia_

MPA (400+ posts)
Companion of prophet were so much ashiq they followed system of Islam - no interest riba free Econ and no corruption, mosque was central, everyone followed the prophetic way etc …… the caliphate culture is evident !!!! Do u understand how much ashiq they were

r u ready to establish the prophetic system?

pakistankamaltabkia_

MPA (400+ posts)
Bajwa behooda Ejaz Chaudhary behooda ……… Abhi tu waqt aye ha jab tum hadees or sunnat ko behooda kaho gay !!!!!

Abey chawwal Bajwa/ya Ejaz ch kab qatal ko theek keh raha kab qanoon ko apna hath mein Lena ko keh raha hay ????

but u r abusing the person and TLP even when they condemn it ……

do this that no more vigilant justice

if today girl was allegedly raped by the Sri Lankan man then same men in Sialkot would have carried out vigilante justice

do u understand!!!!!

issue is not Islam or religion

it’s the inequality and anger in society !!!!!
Truth but ppl still insulting the protectors of blasphemy- this is decades old agenda to introduce concept of criticism of sunna/hadees in Pakistan !

use such incidents to discredit the sunnat/hadees …… punish the individuals but what’s the relationship to religion?

If u actually see it then ppl who do this is company/manager !!!!!

it’s pmln and ppp trolls …… and everyone can see through it ….. lololol !!!!

and yet still the ashiq e rasool sitting in Pakistani establishment from civil to military to police to bureaucracy are quiet - Ejaz Chaudhary is just 1 vocal voice but u think he is only one !!!!!!

U don’t understand- ashiq e rasool chup hain but zaleel hotay jaa rahay hain !!!!!!

The ashiq e rasool didn’t kill the Sri Lankan man but phir bhi zaleel ho rahay hain !!!!!!!!

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اس جاجے چوئی کو تو انکے پاس ہی بھیج دو زندہ لاش اعجاز چودری