افغانستان، طالبان نے تفریحی پارک کو آگ لگادی

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It is not my job and it is also not possible to verify each and every post appearing on the forum. I comment on what ever is posted assuming it to be true unless proven otherwise….

It is your job to atleast read the post carefully, go look at the source and use the grey matter if there is any to analyse. Otherwise you will be commenting on fake news and feed into the propaganda. Ab is mein kia my dear !

disgusted

مفتی تقی عثمانی سود کو حلال کرنے والے خرگوش کو کل شائد فتح مکہ کی جھلک دکھای دے رہی تھی؟؟
You again. Have you no elders in your family? There is a limit shamelessness. You are a certified khotakhor and Ganjas ball_ licker.

Eyeaan

آگ صرف گاومتریوں اور لبڑلوں کے پچھواڑے میں لگی ہے۔۔
It is most probably fake.
In the last 3 days, have seen dozens of pictures, twitter account screenshots , old footage of war, and even movie clips which have been proved wrong. These are mostly from outsider, people working for US propaganda outlets and many times from India . Seems Bangalore Brigade is in full force .

Local afghan journalists are on the ground and free and can verify any news and nature of event. But foreigners try to make it viral within hours. before it is confirmed. Seems Jung is acting purposely gullible.

Yesterday there was well organized campaign on WhatsApp by foreign/Indian feminists urging schoolgirls to "provoke" Talibans on the streets and send footage to them. Our Gul Bukhari is also in great pain.
There will be some violation here and there or activities unrelated to Taliban however propagandists have failed in their aim to paint Taliban and Muslims as savages and de-humanize Now they have gone berserk crossing all ethic and sense or proportionality..

Bubber Shair

You again. Have you no elders in your family? There is a limit shamelessness. You are a certified khotakhor and Ganjas ball_ licker.
مین نے تو کوی گالی نہیں دی البتہ سود کو حلال کرنے کے طریقے بتانے پر مفتی خرگوش اربون روپے کما چکا ہے اس کا ذکر گالی کیسے ہوگیا؟
اور تم جو مجھے نصیحت کرنے چلے ہو پہلے اپنی پوسٹ دیکھو پھر میری اور بتاو گالی کس نے دی ہے؟

Rambler

Elders .......... ! What are you talking about. This belongs to a special specie developed at rai-wind farm with details so filthy to not require a mention to.

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
972007_3958182_News-15_updates.jpg

https://twitter.com/x/status/1427617097539063818
افغانستان میں حکومت سنبھالتے ہی طالبان نے ایک تفریحی پارک میں بُت نصب ہونے کے سبب پارک کو نذر آتش کر دیا ہے۔

طالبان تقریباً پورے افغانستان میں قبضہ کرنے کے بعد اپنے اقتدار کا اعلان بھی کر چکے ہیں۔

افغانستان سے متعدد ویڈیوز سوشل میڈیا پلیٹ فارمز پر وائرل ہو رہی ہیں جن میں طالبان جم میں ورزش کرتے یا پارکس میں جھولا جھولتے ہوئے دیکھے جا سکتے ہیں۔
ٹوئٹر پر ایک افغان شہری کی جانب سے ایک نئی ویڈیو شیئر کی گئی ہے۔

سامنے آنے والی نئی ویڈیو افغانستان کے شہر شبرغان کی ہے، ویڈیو میں تفریحی پارک کو آگ میں جلتے ہوئے دیکھا جا سکتا ہے۔

افغان ٹوئٹر صارف کے مطابق طالبان جنگوؤں کی جانب سے اس پارک میں موجود بتوں کے سبب آگ لگائی ہے۔
سورس
پورے ملک میں عام معافی اور ہر چیز کی حفاظت ،
لیکن پارک کو آگ لگادی۔۔۔۔
پروپیگنڈا
اب دین رات ہو گا، جیسے تتے توے پر انکی رول ہو رھی ھے

Eyeaan

It is not confirmed on ground, or with a local picture but original twitter post and video is from Pakistan by a PTM activist.

Rambler

Brace yourself for a deluge of such videos originating from tweets and picked up by the chaddi media. Pakistan is unfortunate to have a dastardly low life chaddi neighbour who have no dignity or even an iota of valour.

good-soldier

Voter (50+ posts)
Propaganda house in full swing. Admins should be vigilant why are these un-confirmed propaganda videos getting space on siasat.pk?

Rambler

Propaganda house in full swing. Admins should be vigilant why are these un-confirmed propaganda videos getting space on siasat.pk?

In a way its good that the low life's are getting exposed on this forum. Don't worry, Chaddis will stay humiliated as they are and were for ever.

socrates khan

Councller (250+ posts)
کتنے ظالمان ہیں یہ طالبان۔۔۔ اس پارک میں توجانی حجام اور کراچی والے بہاری نے جھولے لینے تھے۔۔ کِیسیاں کرنی تھیں۔۔

چلیں ایک خواب تو آتش بُرد ہوا ۔۔اب باقی ملائم سپنوں کی چِتا مت جلا دینا۔۔۔
ظالمو! کچھ خیال رکھنا۔۔۔

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It is your job to atleast read the post carefully, go look at the source and use the grey matter if there is any to analyse. Otherwise you will be commenting on fake news and feed into the propaganda. Ab is mein kia my dear !
Listen! It should be the job of the poster to verify if what ever he is posting is not false….and once it is posted people will comment on it regardless….This thread already has 31 posts, so what do you think how many people bothered to verify the source to see if it was true or false?…May be a couple or so.
It should also be the job of Admn to keep an eye on all the un-confirmed news so that none is posted on the forum.

Rambler

Or accept what you like and deny what you don't and be a thick headed like you.

When have I been thick headed. It was I, me, myself who took this low life poster to cleaners otherwise people would have been commenting on the post rather than the veracity of it.