الطاف کی جماعت اسلامی کو گالیاں اور دھمکی&#157

Status
Not open for further replies.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: ????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?????&

Brothers and Sisters,

Meet Mr. Buturab. Is this the same person as the poster here????????? You decide.

alimohsan52

Re: الطاف کی جماعت اسلامی کو گالیاں اور دھمکی&

Bro GeoG, Just ignore him, I suggest same to Ali Mohsin. He is now descended to the talk suited to his "Pir" AH.

As much as his taunt of bravery is concern, he doesn't know a diddle. I have seen his AH few times, never shook his hand. What AH did next was quite funny. Brave, my foot. Unfortunately my cousin who was with me at the time has gone back to his Maker two years ago. Otherwise he would have told this idiot, what he told AH on his face.

Bloody morons, they support killers and then have the guts to call others cowards. Who is more cowards than killers of innocent citizens??????

Thanks Wajid

I think he has been exposed big time today :)

alimohsan52

Re: ????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ?????? ??? ?????&

??? ?? ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ??
???? ?? ?????? ??? ??? ?? ?????

<font size="5"><font size="5"><span style="color: rgb(116, 27, 71);"><font size="5">

Is video sai humara Buturabi bhai saab ka gussa tanda nahi hoga :)

GeoG

ایک جنگ پی ٹی آئی کے اندر بھی ہو گی جس میں ایک طرف جیوجی جیسے طالبان کے حمایتی لوگ ہوں گے، اور دوسری طرف طالبان مخالف لوگ۔

طالبان اور ایم کیو ایم دونوں لعنتی
چل مدہوش بیبی تیری ب
اری ایم کیو ایم پر لعنت بھیجنے کو

crankthskunk

Sometimes, I wonder at the thinking of some people. They perceive opposition of MQM as approval of Talibs. Why the two have to be mutually exclusive?

Violence is violence, it should be condemned, no matter who is the culprit.

On the same token, these people, don't follow what they preach when it comes to the violence by MQM.
Watch them blame everyone and anyone but MQM. Who are they kidding? Millions of people who have watched the violence, murders and loot by MQM for over 2 decades are blind?

So who are really the confused hypocrites?

Status
Not open for further replies.