الفاظ ان کے علاوہ بھی ہیں لیکن خاکسار کی ہمت یہیں تک ہے،حبیب اکرم

Kashif Rafiq

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
habib11ii1.jpg

https://twitter.com/x/status/1540216421342248960

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Bajwa Bharwa Nadeem khusra Shamshad Kaliya Babur charsi CJs Bund ayal Athar Min Soor aur kutoray judges Nooron Murdarion Fazlu Kanjar Gashti Farari etc​

MrLad01

Minister (2k+ posts)
KUFA k logon main bhi himmat na di Tum jaise bharwon ki taran. Ye Media sabse agey tha Khan k kh8,aaf.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Missing in action for a while!
All okay?
Best.
First I was so upset on regime change and on our lost romance.

Then we decided to move back to KSA and while I landed in jeddah I slipped badly and broke my L5 bilateral pars.

Struggling for last 4 weeks but by the grace of Almighty spirits are high to bounce back.

The reason to tell you the whole story was to have my share in your selfless prayers. I remember once you requested me to pray for your father in Haram and I remember I did that I few times then. That was my old id and it was when Jani had just recently joined the forum.

Stay blessed Dr. Sb. I really admire your persistent struggle and honesty with which you take it up. Jazakallahu khairan

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
First I was so upset on regime change and on our lost romance.

Then we decided to move back to KSA and while I landed in jeddah I slipped badly and broke my L5 bilateral pars.

Struggling for last 4 weeks but by the grace of Almighty spirits are high to bounce back.

The reason to tell you the whole story was to have my share in your selfless prayers. I remember once you requested me to pray for your father in Haram and I remember I did that I few times then. That was my old id and it was when Jani had just recently joined the forum.

Stay blessed Dr. Sb. I really admire your persistent struggle and honesty with which you take it up. Jazakallahu khairan

Oh' my brother it really gives me pain to hear about this fall accident that you went thru and badly injured your spine.
May Allah shower his Blessings on you and keep you & your family in his protection for now and forever.
I remember requesting you to pray for my dear late father at Haram, and am indebted to you for your taking care of my request.
I sure will pray for you & your family and will remember all of you every time my hands go up during the day & night begging to Allah for his Mercy and Forgiveness for all of us.

Yes, I too am also extremely disturbed to see what happened in Pakistan with the unceremonious removal of Imran. Unless these greedy generals open up their eyes sooner than later, I'm afraid it will be too late.

Stay blessed and keep in touch.