القادر یونیورسٹی کی زمین ملک ریاض نے دی؟زلفی بخاری کا انکشاف

zulfi-bukhari-and-cm-Punjab.jpg

زلفی بخاری نے القادر یونیورسٹی کی زمین کا سارا معاملہ کھول کر رکھ دیا، کہتے ہیں ملک کے بڑے بزنس ٹائیکون ملک ریاض نے زمین تحفہ میں دی تھی۔

تفصیلات کے مطابق نجی نیوز چینل کے پروگرام میں بات کرتے ہوئے سابق وزیراعظم عمران خان کےقریبی ساتھی سید ذوالفقار بخاری عرف زلفی بخاری نے القادر یونیورسٹی کی زمین کے بارے میں وضاحت دے دی۔

زلفی بخاری کا کہنا تھا کہ عمران خان صاحب اور ان کی اہلیہ کا ایک یونیورسٹی بنانے کی خواہش تھی جس کے لئے زمین پاکستان کے بڑے بزنس ٹائیکون ملک ریاض نے تحفے میں دی تھی۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1520086565489422337
انہوں نے کہا کہ جب یونیورسٹی کے لئے زمین مل گئی تو اس کے ٹرسٹی کے طور پر میرا نام دیا گیا جبکہ تمام قانونی کارروائی بابر اعوان صاحب نے کی، جب کسی ادارے کے لئے عطیات لئے جاتے ہیں تو اس کو چلانے کے لئے بورڈ آف ڈائریکٹر تشکیل دیئے جاتے ہیں تاہم جب تمام معاملات فنکشنل ہو جائیں تو کبھی بھی کسی کو بھی ٹرسٹی بنایا جاسکتا ہے، ٹرسٹی ہونے کا مطلب یہ ہرگز نہیں ہوتا کہ کوئی ادارہ کسی کی ملکیت ہے۔

انہوں نے مزید کہا کہ یہ ملک ریاض صاحب کی مہربانی تھی کہ انہوں نے تحفتا زمین دی اور اس کی عمارت کی تعمیر بھی خود کروائی تھی۔

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
I wonder why the hell our people don’t consider looking at their words before they speak. The Bakwas Zulfi Bukhari has done today about Al-qadir University Land should be looked at closely Guys.

Malik Riaz claims he has a price for everyone. Putwaris will now say Malik Riaz bought IK. That is why the money recovered from him in UK was paid to compensate for his fine on Karachi Project.

Cant we stop and think before we speak. WHAT THE HELL? --- IT IS SO FRUSTRATING

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)

Pakistani tycoon agrees to hand over £190m to UK authorities​

Malik Riaz & the art of the deal

Money recovered from Malik Riaz was used to pay the fine that SC imposed on him ☝️

Lubnakhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Malick Riaz her kam mein shamil hy!!
I don’t know how he is able to interact with almost every influential person in Pakistan

MrLad01

Minister (2k+ posts)

Pakistani tycoon agrees to hand over £190m to UK authorities​

Malik Riaz & the art of the deal

Money recovered from Malik Riaz was used to pay the fine that SC imposed on him ☝️
He is army’s Man. No one can touch him.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
He is army’s Man. No one can touch him.
Who Malik Riaz or Zulfi Bukhari.
I am talking about Stupid Zulfi Bukhari. These days we have to be very careful and try to save IK from all kind of controversies. Why the hell did he open up a new Pandora's box for IK at this time when he is fighting for the Nation ?

MrLad01

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who Malik Riaz or Zulfi Bukhari.
I am talking about Stupid Zulfi Bukhari. These days we have to be very careful and try to save IK from all kind of controversies. Why the hell did he open up a new Pandora's box for IK at this time when he is fighting for the Nation ?
Malik Riaz. Its not Imp. We shd focus on Our Struggle.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
How can IK use the land given for a public university for his own benefit? How is it a bribe? The university will only benefit students
Bro you are being carried away with the Propaganda that I was pointing out.
No, Absolutely not. It was not a personal thing for IK. But this will be taken up as a point to assassinate IKs Character ( as he said yesterday). Why are we contributing to this ?? That is utterly frustrating,

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bro you are being carried away with the Propaganda that I was pointing out.
No, Absolutely not. It was not a personal thing for IK. But this will be taken up as a point to assassinate IKs Character ( as he said yesterday). Why are we contributing to this ?? That is utterly frustrating,

Hello Nokerr. How is it going? You are trying to be more clever than you actually are !

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
I guess its correct when they say Money buys everything

bhaiyo many of us opposing voices always knew from the start

no one is saint

i feel for youthia, innocent insafians, and die hard khan picture lovers

sub ku baywaqoof banaya hua hay