الیکشن کمیشن سے مطالبہ ہے کہ یوسف رضا گیلانی کو نااہل قرار دے - شہباز گل

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Get it changed by passing amendment in constitution. SC can only give ruling on what is stated in the current constituition.
Constitution is implemented by the law. Constitution and law go together.
Government will have the option to amend the law after senate elections. But EC has powers to implement it. This and many other changes are to be brought by the election commission.
I do not know why election commission is sleep.

bl0u81

Senator (1k+ posts)
Constitution is implemented by the law. Constitution and law go together.
Government will have the option to amend the law after senate elections. But EC has powers to implement it. This and many other changes are to be brought by the election commission.
I do not know why election commission is sleep.
No you are wrong, laws are made from principles laid out in constitution.
Currently constitution allows for secret ballot voting of Senate Elections and SC said the same.
Now if you don't like this then get the constitution amendmend. Not a rocket science.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
No you are wrong, laws are made from principles laid out in constitution.
Currently constitution allows for secret ballot voting of Senate Elections and SC said the same.
Now if you don't like this then get the constitution amendmend. Not a rocket science.
Supreme court did not said this. Its a wrong explanation of the SC Decision.
Supreme court advised EC to find a way where it can itself identify the wrong practices.
Under current memorandum by the ECP for candidates, they should stop by themselves otherwise they do not have any mechanism to stop it or to catch them.

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hahaha I love it,really amusing,good stuff for potians.
Besharam aur begharat jiyalo aur Patwarion keh nizdeek haram kamana, vote khareedna, rishwat lena aur dena koi bura kaam nahi.
You peepli dogs gonna lose tomorrow despite your pre poll rigging & haramipan.

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
لگا ہے جمہوریت کا حسنِ بازار دیکھو
بے ضمیری کے نت نیئےشاہکاردیکھو