امریکا نے افغانستان میں ستیاناس کردیا:وزیر اعظم کا امریکی ٹی وی کو انٹرویو

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

وزیراعظم عمران خان کا امریکی صحافی جوڈی ووڈ رف کو دیا گیا مکمل انٹرویو

میخیا چن توں بیھ کے تھریڈ تے نئی لائی؟؟ کِدّھر نیں سرکاراں؟؟؟

It's been centuries... no see, no mail. What's up? Where had you been??
Brother I hope all is well at your end, InshaAllah.

IMIKasbati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Brilliant as always. Proud of you IK. Allah bless you. Aameen.

Hey eye-eye-PTI, we missed you during last 4 to 5 years. You had been the life of this platform, among very few others, during 2013 campaign.

Welcome back and hope all has been well at your end.

Shan ALi AK 27

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
نواز زرداری کو آڈر کرتے تھے
خان سے میسنوں کی طرح باتوں باتوں میں پوچھنے کی کوشش کرتے ہیں

saleema

MPA (400+ posts)
Mia Saanp would be like: Our relations with Americans are deeper than the deepest well in Raiwand near Lahore. Our steel export has been doubled to Afghanistan since last year..Like Obama I love Daal qeema and as a gesture of good well I have offered new iPhones to Americans in the past. To further things my appointed Pm donated his pants to the airport authority even before clearing the immigration process..My brother as a CM begged Talibans not to attack Punjab as our ideology is same...I support Asrhaf ghani as well if you don't believe me ask Modi when he was in Kabul I invited him on Mehru's engagement...
After the interview: Khaaja Sahab theek Diya interview?...Mia sahab Kamal Kita ay tusi...Irfan sidiqui Sahab bas Khana Shana khatay hain baaqi batain table pe..

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)
I really hate all those questions she asked.... those are actually more of an indian type of questions but the way Khan reversed everything is just more than satisfying...

Khan really knows politics... more than anyone at-least in Pak... i believe opponents must also have been discussing these days about the level of Khan...

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
It was very good interview by Khan,cleared many misunderstandings between two countries and pointed out the blunders USA has committed ,still I feel Imran should work together with America and Afghnastan to find the right solution.