2016 کے امریکی انتخابات میں ریپبلکن ٹرمپ ایری زونا سے کامیاب ہوئے تھے

اوہائیو سے ٹرمپ نے 18 الیکٹورل ووٹ حاصل کر لیے
ٹیکساس سے ٹرمپ کو 38 الیکٹورل ووٹ مل گئے

جوبائیڈن کے 227 ، ڈونلڈٹرمپ کے 204 الیکٹورل ووٹ

El9Fx0CVcAAB_lH

El9EXguUYAAWuXQ

Islamabadiya

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are right as he is pulling out his forces from war zones instead of starting new wars is a huge impact on world economy.
More than that it’s the liberals who wanted him out, I don’t live in USA but heard he has been good to his country’s interests generally

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
More than that it’s the liberals who wanted him out, I don’t live in USA but heard he has been good to his country’s interests generally
In his first term he didn't start new war rather trying to bring his troops home. Keep in mind American economy is nearly 17 trillion and their major product is weapons. You will be surprised the major buyer for American weapons is American forces and if Trump try to reduce conflict means a huge fight with USA weapon industry and most like Trump can't survive this war.
Look Sugar mafia is so powerful in Pakistan that IK couldn't do anything against them.

boss

Senator (1k+ posts)
ہماری لڑائ تُم سے نہیں جو بائیڈن، ہماری لڑائ تمہارے لانے والوں سے ہے۔تُم تو صرف ایک کٹھ پُتلی ہو
ٹرمپ کی بیٹی کا متُوقع بیان

?

Aamir Shehzad

Councller (250+ posts)
امریکی الیکشنز میں بھی پاکستان کی طرح اس دفعہ ٹرمپ اور بائیڈن میں سے ایک امریکہ کا صدر بنے گا اور دوسرا "دلوں کا صدر"۔۔۔۔۔????

Galaxy

Well so far looks good for Biden but I worry about all those million and millions of Hindus. Our Shia brothers give them some knives and teach them how to do Mattum.

Galaxy

The Hindu lover is losing slowly but surely.Not only Hindus are crying but also their best friends Jews are crying too. Jews had invested so much in this Horse.