امریکی ناظم الامور انجیلا ایگلر کی جاتی امراء میں مریم نواز سے ملاقات

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
My only hope from IK was 2-4 big Corrupts to be punished.
But now he will face corruption charges too.
PMIK is PM of Pakistan not dictator like Musharraf. His job is to bring the corrupts to court and let courts decide. Even our dictators like Musharraf and Zia were corrupt so how come they can punish corrupts.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
On a serious note, this is democracy and if someone wants to meet someone, why should we object that?
This does not increase any popularity in the eyes of public, if government had really worked for common people, all such meetings wold have been negative for opposition. The only thing such meetings will do is that it will give a signal to our Fouj that they should know with whom their masters are standing, that's it.

aneeskhan

PMIK is PM of Pakistan not dictator like Musharraf. His job is to bring the corrupts to court and let courts decide. Even our dictators like Musharraf and Zia were corrupt so how come they can punish corrupts.
Musharraf Zia with two divergent ideology we’re having few things common
1. They gave a stable & economically sound Pakistan. Pakistan industrial & agriculture growth were ideal.
2. Both of them were honest , not a single Sipoy or Peon ready to witness any corruption they did during their rein.
3. Millions of Pakistanis were getting at least 2 times meal with ease without fear tomorrow there will be no Flour , Sugar, Oil or gas In market.
You ask about Kayani, Zardari, Sharifs & now about Khan 1000 stories in market.
3. Yes I do agree both also failed to punish the corrupts.

Last edited:

aneeskhan

If it was obvious in so called democracy criminals can’t be punished.
Tu Bhai
Bharkein Nahi Marnee Chahyey Thee”
Meiney Nahi Chorrna sirf Ghari Bechna hai.

arifkarim

1. They gave a stable & economically sound Pakistan. Pakistan industrial & agriculture growth were ideal.
2. Both of them were honest , not a single Sipoy or Peon ready to witness any corruption they did during their rein.
Growth during Ayub and Zia was real. During Nawaz Kutta and afterwards, it was fake.
IMG_2497.JPG

Okara

If Zia and Musharraf were honest then Shareefs and Zardaris are saint. Can u share source of money for the businesses or properties acquired by both as they were only grade 22 employees?
How both were able to sponsor education of their kids abroad?
What kind industry installed during Zia and Musharraf? During both eras, we were working as a bounty hunters.
They can't punish criminals because they themselves were criminals.

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
As I have been saying that Generals, American Masters and Opposition are on the same page. Imran is in trouble now. Now lets see if Siddique Jaan and Adeel Habeeb will side with Imran or with the military!

aneeskhan

Growth during Ayub and Zia was real. During Nawaz Kutta and afterwards, it was fake.View attachment 2949
@ Arifkarim Bhai me , you @ Okara all very well seen Zia stable era , 90s Nawaz Benazir era of Kassad Bazari then stable era of Musharraf till 3007 then continuous downfall era of Zardari Sharif and now Khan.
May be not seen Ayub era in complete sense.
But for the sake of Munafiqat we deny Zia’s & Musharraf stable eras .
I don’t agree with Zia in very many ways but not Munafiq to say he was bad ruler.
He always arranged basic commodities for his public, he run all closed nationalised industries of Bhutto.
Yaar overall Befikri ka Daur tha - Sirf Jamhoori Acchar Nahi tha.

Okara

If it was obvious in so called democracy criminals can’t be punished.
Tu Bhai
Bharkein Nahi Marnee Chahyey Thee”
Meiney Nahi Chorrna sirf Ghari Bechna hai.
It looks like u have no idea about the working of democracy. In your views the head of state should start saying will give NRO to all criminals instead punishing them?

aneeskhan

If Zia and Musharraf were honest then Shareefs and Zardaris are saint. Can u share source of money for the businesses or properties acquired by both as they were only grade 22 employees?
How both were able to sponsor education of their kids abroad?
What kind industry installed during Zia and Musharraf? During both eras, we were working as a bounty hunters.
They can't punish criminals because they themselves were criminals.
Yaar you got 15 years to make a case of RS 50 bribery against them, but couldn’t do.
If they would had been corrupt , Pakistan would also worst than today.
When where a corrupt incompetent loaded there is situation like today.
You can blame they were not democrats stick to that.

Okara

Yaar you got 15 years to make a case of RS 50 bribery against them, but couldn’t do.
Let's assume u hire me as a security guard to ur house and one day I decided to remove u and I became head of ur house. Will u call me criminal or not?

Okara

When an independent investigation done against corrupts in Pakistan?
Based on ur argument is anyone corrupt in Pakistan?

Okara

When people start getting two breads then teach them democracy.
Musharraf is still alive then why Saudi king not giving him money now?
In real world u r paid against ur services and now Musharraf can't provide any service to king. Instead giving him money King will not give him time to meet as they know the place of a used tissue paper.

aneeskhan

Let's assume u hire me as a security guard to ur house and one day I decided to remove u and I became head of ur house. Will u call me criminal or not?
I am not a supporter of Undemocratic transition , but I am very much against all corrupts irrespective where they are from even my real father?
I am against incompetents launched in the name of democracy.
I do give respects to honest & competents.
I oppose AQK only as some corruption charges were there other way he was Mohsin e Pakistan a Urdu Speaking person.
Due to corruption allegations he lost all his values like a singe wrist watch hunting our PM?

aneeskhan

Musharraf is still alive then why Saudi king not giving him money now?
In real world u r paid against ur services and now Musharraf can't provide any service to king. Instead giving him money King will not give him time to meet as they know the place of a used tissue paper.
Still he has been taken care by UAE rulers . King Abdullah died . Now the ruler of KSA quite opponent to Abdullah.
King Abdullah assured Musharraf of his care in UAE that is an open secret.
UAE ruler still taking care as their father gave words to King Abdullah But now both died.
They do have some respect for Musharraf why? Honesty that they knew Musharraf Zardari & Sharifs very well so no issue to decide who looted Pakistan who came out of Pakistan empty handed.

Last edited:

Okara

I am not a supporter of Undemocratic transition , but I am very much against all corrupts irrespective where they are from even my real father?
I am against incompetents launched in the name of democracy.
I do give respects to honest & competents.
I oppose AQK only as some corruption charges were there other way he was Mohsin e Pakistan a Urdu Speaking person.
Due to corruption allegations he lost all his values like a singe wrist watch hunting our PM?
You didn't answer source of money to procure properties by Musharraf all ove r the world. Keep in mind he was only grade 22 employee?

Okara

Still he has been taken care by UAE rulers . King Abdullah died . Now the ruler of KSA quite opponent to Abdullah.
King Abdullah assured Musharraf of his care in UAE that is an open secret.
UAE ruler still taking care as their father gave words to King Abdullah But now both died.
They do have some respect for Musharraf why? Honesty that they knew.
Any proof to support ur claim?