اوے ظالمو تم نے ماں دھرتی کا اور کیا کچھ تباہ کرنا ہے

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
For your jahalut i can feed you with info. Whether it works or not. But one thing i cannot fight with is your stupidity.
Indeed u are a trained person who is trying me to respond to your below the belt things but will not come down ur level. Alhamd u Lillah, Pakistan is way better than the time when ur agent was in Power. Indeed u are worried loosing money spent on him. Its a time, when we start responding back to your aggression and Abhinandan is the proof.

RajaRawal111

Indeed u are a trained person who is trying me to respond to your below the belt things but will not come down ur level. Alhamd u Lillah, Pakistan is way better than the time when ur agent was in Power. Indeed u are worried loosing money spent on him. Its a time, when we start responding back to your aggression and Abhinandan is the proof.
What you are saying to me is far worst and below the belt for me man. Your Level is far lower.
The litmus test for you to analyze for yourself and your capabilities is that ""are you capable to say a single sentence on the subject of this thread"" (which is the destruction of the Tractor Industry)
If you are, then say it please

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
Putar mery diwaliya tub hota he jub qarz burh jaaey. Nheen???
Not necessarily, bankruptcy is when you don't have funds to meet your liabilities, as was the case in 1999 and 2018.

1999:

Last edited:

Okara

What you are saying to me is far worst and below the belt for me man. Your Level is far lower.
The litmus test for you to analyze for yourself and your capabilities is that ""are you capable to say a single sentence on the subject of this thread"" (which is the destruction of the Tractor Industry)
If you are, then say it please
Please check the response of s.shahid at 28 and see if u have any answer. For me u are not the one who loves Pakistan as u always share something bad against country even if published in the Indian media.

RajaRawal111

نہیں۔ دیوالیہ تب ہوتے ہیں جب قرضہ واپسی کے پیسے نہ ہوں جیسا کہ ۲۰۱۸ میں ملک کا حال کیا تھا تم ڈنگروں نے

پٹواری تو جان بوجھ کر اسی باتیں کرتا ہے جن سے بیچارہ عمران خان اور زیادہ بد نام ہوتا ہے ---? تیری وچلی سازش کو میں سمجھتا ہوں عمرانی بوجے کی خال میں چھپے پٹواری

عمران خان نامی کھوتا صرف قرضے لے لے کر پچھلے اتار رہا ہے اور باقی چوری کر کر کے اپنے اور اپنے حواریوں میں بانٹی جا رہا ہے - تین سال میں تقریبا دوگنا قرضہ کر دیا ہے اور واپس کرنے کا کوئی سورس نہیں --- تو نے جان بوجھ کر بات کو اس طرف مروڑا ہے کہ کھوتے کو اور زیادہ جتیاں پڑیں --- ہینا
? ? ?

RajaRawal111

Please check the response of s.shahid at 28 and see if u have any answer. For me u are not the one who loves Pakistan as u always share something bad against country even if published in the Indian media.
My question was are you capable of anything other than what you are doing right now.
Of course, it is not the first time you are proving yourself to be nothing but ultimate Jahil - a putz with no info but slurring.

Okara

My question was are you capable of anything other than what you are doing right now.
Of course, it is not the first time you are proving yourself to be nothing but ultimate Jahil - a putz with no info but slurring.
Right now I am countering ur Indian Propaganda against Pakistan what else u think I should do?

Wake up Pak

E9bAksdWQAIHtW3

Wake up Pak

پچھلے تین سالوں میں جس تیزی سے اس دھرتی پر تباہی و بربادی مسلط کی گی ہے - اس سے تو یہی شق گزرتا ہے کہ ماں دھرتی پر یہ عذاب کسی منظم منصوبے کے تحت نازل کیا گیا ہے - اس کے پیچھے یقینا کوئی گہری سازش ہے - کوئی شعبہ ایسا نہیں بچا جس کو کمال ترکیب سے تباہ و برباد نہ کیا گیا ہو

صیہونی سازشیوں نے تباہی کے اس پلان کو مسلط کرنے کے لئے سب سے پہلے پاکستانیوں کے ایک جاہل اور ہائپر طبقے کو اپنے جال میں پھنسایا --- یہ جاہل طبقہ پہلے سے ہی نہ کچھ سوچنے کا نہ سمجھنے کا متحمل ہے - اس جاہل طبقے پر "سب اچھے - سب اچھے" کا ایک جادوئی شور طاری کیا گیا جس نے ان کے سوچنے سمجھنے کی صلاحیت کو مزید ختم کر دیا - یہ لوگ ذہنی طور پر اتنے معزور ہو چکے ہیں کہ حالات کو صرف دو تین سال پہلے کے فرق سے دیکھنے کی صلاحیت بھی نہیں رکھتے

تباھی کی ان انگنت داستانوں میں ٹریکٹر سازی کی انڈسٹری بھی ہے - جو صرف تین سال پہلے نہ صرف ملک کے کسانوں کی ضرورت پوری کرتی تھی بلکہ بیرون ملک بھی ٹریکٹر ایکسپورٹ کرتی تھی - اس انڈسٹری کے ہوش اڑا دینے والی تنزلی صرف تین سالوں میں کیسے ہوئی - یہ دو خبریں اس کے داستان سناتی ہیں

٢٠١٧-١٨ کا عروج

Millat Tractors sets new production & sales record​

آج کا زوال

Tractor industry on brink of shutdown​

https://twitter.com/x/status/1428396984294051848

RajaRawal111

چلو کتے پٹواری نے مان لیا کہ ہمارا لیا ہوا قرضہ ہی عمران خان اتار رہا ہے، کنجر کتا
میں نے کہا نا تو وچوں پٹواری ہے - ? اور کوئی بہت ہی چلاق پٹواری ہے
تمہارے اس جملے پر غور کرو تو پتا چلتا ہے تم نے عمران خان کو کنجر کتا کہا ہے

اور "ہمارالیا ہوا قرضہ " بھی تمہارے منھ سے روانی میں نکل گیا

? ساڈا شیر پٹواری پرآ اااا

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
He won't answer it. When you put forth facts to him, he wil not answer, it has happened time and time again. Maryam rooz issay eak English ka word sikha daiti hai and he comes and uses it here, yesterday it was rant, today its slur.

RajaRawal111

واپس کرنے کا سورس تو تم کتے بھی چھوڑ کر نہیں گئے تھے
نہیں جی ڈی پی اوپر جا رہی تھی -- سارے قرضے بجلی بنانے اور ہائی ویرز پر لگے تھے - جو کمائی کرنے والے پروجیکٹس تھے - یہودیوں نے کمال چلاقی سے سب ناکارہ کر دیے

GDP-PAKISTAN-2020-21.jpeg