اوے ظالمو تم نے ماں دھرتی کا اور کیا کچھ تباہ کرنا ہے

Ratan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
پچھلے تین سالوں میں جس تیزی سے اس دھرتی پر تباہی و بربادی مسلط کی گی ہے - اس سے تو یہی شق گزرتا ہے کہ ماں دھرتی پر یہ عذاب کسی منظم منصوبے کے تحت نازل کیا گیا ہے - اس کے پیچھے یقینا کوئی گہری سازش ہے - کوئی شعبہ ایسا نہیں بچا جس کو کمال ترکیب سے تباہ و برباد نہ کیا گیا ہو

صیہونی سازشیوں نے تباہی کے اس پلان کو مسلط کرنے کے لئے سب سے پہلے پاکستانیوں کے ایک جاہل اور ہائپر طبقے کو اپنے جال میں پھنسایا --- یہ جاہل طبقہ پہلے سے ہی نہ کچھ سوچنے کا نہ سمجھنے کا متحمل ہے - اس جاہل طبقے پر "سب اچھے - سب اچھے" کا ایک جادوئی شور طاری کیا گیا جس نے ان کے سوچنے سمجھنے کی صلاحیت کو مزید ختم کر دیا - یہ لوگ ذہنی طور پر اتنے معزور ہو چکے ہیں کہ حالات کو صرف دو تین سال پہلے کے فرق سے دیکھنے کی صلاحیت بھی نہیں رکھتے

تباھی کی ان انگنت داستانوں میں ٹریکٹر سازی کی انڈسٹری بھی ہے - جو صرف تین سال پہلے نہ صرف ملک کے کسانوں کی ضرورت پوری کرتی تھی بلکہ بیرون ملک بھی ٹریکٹر ایکسپورٹ کرتی تھی - اس انڈسٹری کے ہوش اڑا دینے والی تنزلی صرف تین سالوں میں کیسے ہوئی - یہ دو خبریں اس کے داستان سناتی ہیں

٢٠١٧-١٨ کا عروج

Millat Tractors sets new production & sales record​

آج کا زوال

Tractor industry on brink of shutdown​

An acute case of an overdose of Feku Modi's Magic Tonic "Go Mutra-Gobar"?

Ratan

نہیں جی ڈی پی اوپر جا رہی تھی -- سارے قرضے بجلی بنانے اور ہائی ویرز پر لگے تھے - جو کمائی کرنے والے پروجیکٹس تھے - یہودیوں نے کمال چلاقی سے سب ناکارہ کر دیے

GDP-PAKISTAN-2020-21.jpeg
An acute case of an overdose of Feku Modi's Magic Tonic "Go Mutra-Gobar"?

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
نہیں جی ڈی پی اوپر جا رہی تھی -- سارے قرضے بجلی بنانے اور ہائی ویرز پر لگے تھے - جو کمائی کرنے والے پروجیکٹس تھے - یہودیوں نے کمال چلاقی سے سب ناکارہ کر دیے

To begin with GDP numbers were fudged by ishaq dar. We had this discussion months back and also on electricity. And in 2021 Gdp is already back to 2015-2016 level.

Would you bother to name one project Jo kamai kernay wala tha. That's the real issue, CAD was 2bn in 2013 when nawaz took power. It was 19bn in 2018 when nawaz left and reserves dangerously low. We were already in debt trap in 2013 per Nawaz nay tu beragarak ker dia. Took loans to build projects that needed to be subsidised by government (metros buses, metro trains and expensive power plants). Exports had gone down during Nawaz tenure, projects undertaken with loan were loss making, trade deficit at record level. Tu qarz wapis hona kahan say tha, naturally it would have pilled on. But the rate of increase of debt has slowed down, will post actual numbers tomorrow.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He won't answer it. When you put forth facts to him, he wil not answer, it has happened time and time again. Maryam rooz issay eak English ka word sikha daiti hai and he comes and uses it here, yesterday it was rant, today its slur.
Jnaab S Shahid sahib - This stupid engaged me with his below-the-belt attacks. I did not see your comment until be pointed out. Somehow my threads go to multiple pages quite fast. ?
What you pointed out is not any surprise, yes departments go up and down. What I have pointed out is that this Govt picked this department at its peak and now like everything else it is totally destroyed. What is wrong in this ???

arifkarim

To begin with GDP numbers were fudged by ishaq dar. We had this discussion months back and also on electricity. And in 2021 Gdp is already back to 2015-2016 level.

Would you bother to name one project Jo kamai kernay wala tha. That's the real issue, CAD was 2bn in 2013 when nawaz took power. It was 19bn in 2018 when nawaz left and reserves dangerously low. We were already in debt trap in 2013 per Nawaz nay tu beragarak ker dia. Took loans to build projects that needed to be subsidised by government (metros buses, metro trains and expensive power plants). Exports had gone down during Nawaz tenure, projects undertaken with loan were loss making, trade deficit at record level. Tu qarz wapis hona kahan say tha, naturally it would have pilled on. But the rate of increase of debt has slowed down, will post actual numbers tomorrow.
Dangar is earning money in rupee but had taken debt in dollar. Khota Biryani Patwari Rajarawal111

RajaRawal111

That is all people like you are left with. The economical situation in the streets is the indicator. Here is the world bank link. Deny that if you can
یار جھوٹ بولتے ہوے کچھ تو شرم کر لیا کرو
دیکھ لیا کرو کہ نیٹ بھرا پڑا ہے تمہارے جھوٹ کو پکڑنے کے لئے -- حد ہوگی ہے یار

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
Jnaab S Shahid sahib - This stupid engaged me with his below-the-belt attacks. I did not see your comment until be pointed out. Somehow my threads go to multiple pages quite fast. ?
What you pointed out is not any surprise, yes departments go up and down. What I have pointed out is that this Govt picked this department at its peak and now like everything else it is totally destroyed. What is wrong in this ???
Like I said before tractor industry has witnessed shutdown often and its mainly due to two reasons, decline in sales/orders and issue of sale tax refunds. The current issue of sales tax refund is not the first time, abi tu its on brink of shut down, abhi hoi nahi hai but it actually happened during nawaz tenure when industry was in production.

Per kya hi hota kay yeah Jo pain aaj ap dikh rahain hain tab dikhatay jaab 2017 main yeah ho raha tha,

Aur kitni misalan chiay, kehtain hain tu aur bhi share ker daita hoon.

RajaRawal111

کمائی روپوں میں ہوتی ہے واپس ڈالروں میں کرنا ہوتا ہے ذلیل کتے حرامخور پٹواری
Dangar is earning money in rupee but had taken debt in dollar. Khota Biryani Patwari Rajarawal111
اچھا اچھا اسی لئے عمران کھوتا تین دن پہلے ای عام ایف سے ڈالروں میں قرض لے کر اب روپوں میں بھی قرض لینے لگا ہے
تو باز نہ آیں بیچارے کو مزید بدنام کرنے والی باتوں سے - پٹواری

Govt to borrow Rs4.8tr from commercial banks​

RajaRawal111

Like I said before tractor industry has witnessed shutdown often and its mainly due to two reasons, decline in sales/orders and issue of sale tax refunds. The current issue of sales tax refund is not the first time, abi tu its on brink of shut down, abhi hoi nahi hai but it actually happened during nawaz tenure when industry was in production.

Per kya hi hota kay yeah Jo pain aaj ap dikh rahain hain tab dikhatay jaab 2017 main yeah ho raha tha,

Aur kitni misalan chiay, kehtain hain tu aur bhi share ker daita hoon.
Well obviously if you are on the track of hypocrisy, you will never mention that there was absolutely no power and no gas to feed the industry so there was no other option.
I will never believe that a person of your caliber done not know anything about this

Textiles on the move: from Pakistan to Bangladesh​

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
That is all people like you are left with. The economical situation in the streets is the indicator. Here is the world bank link. Deny that if you can
یار جھوٹ بولتے ہوے کچھ تو شرم کر لیا کرو
دیکھ لیا کرو کہ نیٹ بھرا پڑا ہے تمہارے جھوٹ کو پکڑنے کے لئے -- حد ہوگی ہے یار

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)
Well obviously if you are on the track of hypocrisy, you will never mention that there was absolutely no power and no gas to feed the industry so there was no other option.
I will never believe that a person of your caliber done not know anything about this

On electricity we already had a detailed discussion months back. still waiting for you to name projects that were build by loans and were profitable so we could pay back the loans.

RajaRawal111

Posting politically motivated speeches and opinions ???
If you had added some facebook posts, those could have been more graphic than this. I guess you are trying to say that stooges are running the world bank
Stop being pathetic man.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

On electricity we already had a detailed discussion months back. still waiting for you to name projects that were build by loans and were profitable so we could pay back the loans.
Man I dont understan what makes you people so naive and masoom choocha ??
I think you must remember that first thing your donkey was offered was to sell were those state-of-the-art RLNG plants. And if you remember your Khota tried to play with Qatar and Saudis to raise the bids.
Let me remind you please if your brain is small

Were those investors stupid ?? did not they see any potential in these plants ---- What the heck man ???

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)

Article share kernay say pehlay per lia kero, what's the real issue.

That was the real issue of textile industry other than sales tax refunds. They were demanding regional competitive rates of electricity and gas and inline with other provinces. I will have to find interview of aptma representative where he said they after much effort had arranged a meeting with ishaq dar and he said I don't have much time you have 3 minutes to say whatever your concerns are.

s.shahid

MPA (400+ posts)

Still waiting for you to name the kami kernay walay projects. I know you will not answer.

As far as your original thread is concerned, that I have already explained to you that sales tax refund and decline in sales per nawaz kay dur main 4-5 dafa tractor industry shut down hoi hai but obviously you will not answer that too.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Still waiting for you to name the kami kernay walay projects. I know you will not answer.

As far as your original thread is concerned, that I have already explained to you that sales tax refund and decline in sales per nawaz kay dur main 4-5 dafa tractor industry shut down hoi hai but obviously you will not answer that too.
Yaar kis chootiye mian saanp ke jamadar ke saath dimagh kharab ker rahe ho. Even if angels descended from the heavens above and testified this gando patwari would not believe them. Till date he is in denial that mian saanp is a criminal convicted of corruption, forget anything else.

The more you take this darbari dogs on pmlun seriously the more they think they have credibility. Best response is just to troll them and play with their fragile emotions! lol

Okara

Man I dont understan what makes you people so naive and masoom choocha ??
I think you must remember that first thing your donkey was offered was to sell were those state-of-the-art RLNG plants. And if you remember your Khota tried to play with Qatar and Saudis to raise the bids.
Let me remind you please if your brain is small

Were those investors stupid ?? did not they see any potential in these plants ---- What the heck man ???
Raja Sahib
Who is interested to buy orange train project?
If government of Pakistan don't give guaranteed returns who will buy a power generation project?
Please share one power project where purchase price of electricity by government is less than sold to public?
Thanks

Bubber Shair

کسی نے بھی اٹھاے گئے ویلڈ پوائینٹس کا جواب نہیں دیا کیونکہ جواب تھا ہی نہیں
گالیاں ضرور دی ہوی ہیں جو اس بات کا ثبوت ہے کہ جاہلوں کے پاس دلیل نہیں صرف گالی ہوتی ہے
کوی پڑھا لکھا ممبر امید ہے کہ جواب دے گا

پچھلے تین سالوں میں جس تیزی سے اس دھرتی پر تباہی و بربادی مسلط کی گی ہے - اس سے تو یہی شق گزرتا ہے کہ ماں دھرتی پر یہ عذاب کسی منظم منصوبے کے تحت نازل کیا گیا ہے - اس کے پیچھے یقینا کوئی گہری سازش ہے - کوئی شعبہ ایسا نہیں بچا جس کو کمال ترکیب سے تباہ و برباد نہ کیا گیا ہو

صیہونی سازشیوں نے تباہی کے اس پلان کو مسلط کرنے کے لئے سب سے پہلے پاکستانیوں کے ایک جاہل اور ہائپر طبقے کو اپنے جال میں پھنسایا --- یہ جاہل طبقہ پہلے سے ہی نہ کچھ سوچنے کا نہ سمجھنے کا متحمل ہے - اس جاہل طبقے پر "سب اچھے - سب اچھے" کا ایک جادوئی شور طاری کیا گیا جس نے ان کے سوچنے سمجھنے کی صلاحیت کو مزید ختم کر دیا - یہ لوگ ذہنی طور پر اتنے معزور ہو چکے ہیں کہ حالات کو صرف دو تین سال پہلے کے فرق سے دیکھنے کی صلاحیت بھی نہیں رکھتے

تباھی کی ان انگنت داستانوں میں ٹریکٹر سازی کی انڈسٹری بھی ہے - جو صرف تین سال پہلے نہ صرف ملک کے کسانوں کی ضرورت پوری کرتی تھی بلکہ بیرون ملک بھی ٹریکٹر ایکسپورٹ کرتی تھی - اس انڈسٹری کے ہوش اڑا دینے والی تنزلی صرف تین سالوں میں کیسے ہوئی - یہ دو خبریں اس کے داستان سناتی ہیں

٢٠١٧-١٨ کا عروج

Millat Tractors sets new production & sales record​

آج کا زوال

Tractor industry on brink of shutdown​

Thank you for your latest "story" (If copying links to boost your statement means sharing a story). Millat Tractors share price on July 2018 was: 1098 PKR, Millat Tractors current share price is 1088 PKR, with YTD over 24% source: PSX.
The net income growth of Millat Tractors FY2021 was 234% source.
Also, Raja jee don't worry agar aap tractor bechtay hain to mehnga hi bikay ga ya agar aap khareedtay hain to mehnga hi milay ga, kyun k asking both the companies who hold 99% of market share have been accused of planning the price hike together (That's what collusion means) I am sure as soon as they appear in the courts they will be acquitted and they will openly offer you the same products on higher prices and there will be no khatra to "tractor industry". Thank you for your concerns about Maan Dhurti (Well! if you meant dharti maan)