اوے ظالمو تم نے ماں دھرتی کا اور کیا کچھ تباہ کرنا ہے

My dear MMC Member
Is the Rs 7 per KWh is fixed or revised based on dollar exchange every quarter?
Also what was electricity price in Pakistan during 2017?. Keep in mind we are just comparing RLNG not other sources which are even more expensive
Most intelligent member of Modi Media Cell,
Please check this news from 2017 when your beloved party was in power
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1566820/2-power-tariff-cut-rs2-23-per-unit-october-2017
Haan Jahil Tareen Imrani JTI. Kuch samjh luga Mdhani jitney sir waley?
Tell me i will give you another pointer - - agur phunsey hovey ho.

Haan Jahil Tareen Imrani JTI. Kuch samjh luga Mdhani jitney sir waley?
Tell me i will give you another pointer - - agur phunsey hovey ho.
May I know what will be the cost government of Pakistan paying to the RLNG based project in Pak Rs at the current time?

You will find that as well in it JTIB (Jahil tareen imrani boojey).
And bring your MMC address back for me. I dont want to be extra insulting. Want to stay at par with you please.

iftikharalam

Only a few questions, simple facts... But I know the dumb f&$k will run away.
What were Pakistan exports in 2018 and what are Pakistan exports in year 2021?
What were Pakistan foreign reserves in 2018 and what are Pakistan foreign reserves in 2021?
What was the current account deficient in last year of PML N and what is it now?
And I se the dumb f&%k is only showing GDP growth rate till 2020, and not for 2021, which is around 4% and all indications are for 5%+ growth rate for current year (FBR recorded more tax revenue then the target for the firs two months of the current fiscal year, which means businesses and economy is doing better than even govt calculations and expectations).
The point is, it is painful for this mental slave to accept the good figures for Pakistan.
Pakistan recorded all time high crop production for wheat, rice, and Barley, last year in the history of Pakistan, and second highest for sugar cane. But again, shits like him can;t see this, don;t even want to comment.

One last question, how much PML N paid in debt financing in their last year, and how much PTI did in 2020?

لگتا ہے تیری چیں بول گی ہے جاہل ترین عمرانی بوجے -- تجھے بہت کہا تھا کہ نہ کسی پڑھی لکھی بات میں منھ مارا کر - جتنی تیری ذہنی صلاحیت ہے اسی میں رہا کر - تو نہ کچھ پڑھنے کے قابل ہے نہ پڑھ کر سمجھنے کے --- کیا کرتا ہے تو کینیڈا جیسے پڑھے لکھے ملک میں - کیسے سرواؤ کرتا ہے میں حیران ہونے لگا ہوں --- چل اب میں تیری مدد کر ہی دیتا ہوں
At the time of inception of these RLNG projects or any other mechanical projects, a project life is determined. For these RLNG plants, the life is set as 30 years. These projects are supposed to pay themselves off in their set lifetime. Now all the running expenditures, Insurances, manpower, and their compensations are factored for this lifetime. This modeling also contains the interest payments if any loan is taken on the Project.
((You Jahils Monkeys are only taught to count the loans - you are not taught that these projects pay themselves off as well))
For these State of the art thermal projects, the Taffir set at the time of inception is 7.05 cents per KW. ( which is given in this report)
--- Now in order to pay themselves off they have to run
--- To Run the Govt must Buy the electricity from them
--- To make it all happen Govt has to guarantee that it will buy a certain amount of electricity from them every month (or year). This is what is called a Capacity Charge.
You Monkeys are just taught the word Capacity Charges but are not allowed to think the concept behind it.
Now This rant of capacity charges appeared only in this Govt. Since you Monkeys are not capable to understand, actually it proves the Nalaeqi of this Govt that three years have passed they have not set up a single industrial unit. Not ever the once which PMLN Had planned. So we are not surplus of Energy which is mounting up as circular debt. Whether you buy or not you have to pay this amount to the Plants because
1) you have guaranteed to the investor well before he invested
2) Or you have to pay off the loan which Govt of Punjab took on these projects
If you are still following me and you have any shame you must understand that only a shameless, incompetent will blame the previous Govt to provide these Guarantees because the country was in complete darkness and the Electricity usage was planned with industrial growth.
For running these plants --- PMLN had made the long term contract with Qatar at 13.4% of brent --- just to ensure these projects run you fucken idiots --- And this contract was the called as mother of all corruption by Haramzada Imran Khan and Haramzada Sheikh Rasheed. And Now what rate you are buying LNG I dont have to tell you Jahil.
Now you understand who these Shit mouths have destroyed even our Future ??? Now you understand why I am Moodi media cell

اب مجھے یہ بھی پتا ہے کہ تجھے اتنی لمبی تقریر دیکھ کر بھی پیچش لگ جایں گے اور تو پڑھے گا نہیں --- اور میرے ساتھ تم نے یہ پہلی بار نہیں کیا - تجھے جواب دینے کا میرا دل صرف اس لئے کرتا ہے کہ تو اتنا گندا انسان نہیں جتنے باقی رذیل اس فورم پر ہیں - لگتا ہے کہ تو نیک والدین کا تربیت یافتہ انسان ہے -اسی لیے تو نے کبھی میرے والدین کو گالیاں نہیں دیں اور اسی لئے تم سے بتمزی کرنے کے بعد مجھے کچھ افسوس ہوتا ہے اور معافی مانگنے کا دل کرتا ہے - یہ فرق ہے تم میں اور باقی عمرانی باندروں میں -- جہالت کومن ہے - جہالت عمرانی ہونے کا بیسک وصف ہے - اس کے بغیر کوئی عمرانی ہونے کے لئے قوالیفای ہی نہیں کرتا -

یاد ہے کبھی نظریاتی انصافی ہوا کرتے تھے ؟؟؟ سب مر گے ہیں -- کیوں کہ ان میں جہالت نہیں تھی - عمران خان کے دھوکے بازیاں اور جھوٹ دیکھ دیکھ کر بیچارے سارے مر گے ہیں

اب میرے ساتھ کبھی کوئی پڑھی لکھی بات نہ کرنا پلیز - صرف اسی گفتگو نے ثابت کر دیا ہے تمہاری پڑھنے اور سمجھنے کی صلاحیت کو -- اگر کوئی صلاحیت ہوتی تو اسی رپورٹ میں سے ہی نکال کر میری تھوڑی بہت مرمت کر سکتے تھے - میرے ساتھ صرف ٹرولنگ کیا کرو - مجھے اس میں بھی مزہ آتا ہے -- ماں باپ کی گالیوں کے ساتھ مجھے کوئی غدار وطن کہے تو بھی مجھے دکھ ہوتا ہے -- اور میری گھر والی جیسے مجھے کہتی ہے اس فورم نے متجھے بھی بد اخلاق کر دیا ہے - چھوڑ اس کتے کام کو - میں چھوڑ اس لئے کہ وطن کی بربادی ہی ہے جو میں دیکھ نہیں سکتا - اور میرے پاس کوئی اور میڈیا فارم نہیں جہاں میں اپنی فرسٹریشن نکالوں - یہی واحد جگہ ہے

مجھے آئندہ کبھی ہندو، غدار یا مودی کا نہ کہنا - ورنہ میں کافی زیادہ بد اخلاق ہو چکا ہوں
Then only thing you will be addressed is JTIB

لگتا ہے تیری چیں بول گی ہے جاہل ترین عمرانی بوجے -- تجھے بہت کہا تھا کہ نہ کسی پڑھی لکھی بات میں منھ مارا کر - جتنی تیری ذہنی صلاحیت ہے اسی میں رہا کر - تو نہ کچھ پڑھنے کے قابل ہے نہ پڑھ کر سمجھنے کے --- کیا کرتا ہے تو کینیڈا جیسے پڑھے لکھے ملک میں - کیسے سرواؤ کرتا ہے میں حیران ہونے لگا ہوں --- چل اب میں تیری مدد کر ہی دیتا ہوں
At the time of inception of these RLNG projects or any other mechanical projects, a project life is determined. For these RLNG plants, the life is set as 30 years. These projects are supposed to pay themselves off in their set lifetime. Now all the running expenditures, Insurances, manpower, and their compensations are factored for this lifetime. This modeling also contains the interest payments if any loan is taken on the Project.
((You Jahils Monkeys are only taught to count the loans - you are not taught that these projects pay themselves off as well))
For these State of the art thermal projects, the Taffir set at the time of inception is 7.05 cents per KW. ( which is given in this report)
--- Now in order to pay themselves off they have to run
--- To Run the Govt must Buy the electricity from them
--- To make it all happen Govt has to guarantee that it will buy a certain amount of electricity from them every month (or year). This is what is called a Capacity Charge.
You Monkeys are just taught the word Capacity Charges but are not allowed to think the concept behind it.
Now This rant of capacity charges appeared only in this Govt. Since you Monkeys are not capable to understand, actually it proves the Nalaeqi of this Govt that three years have passed they have not set up a single industrial unit. Not ever the once which PMLN Had planned. So we are not surplus of Energy which is mounting up as circular debt. Whether you buy or not you have to pay this amount to the Plants because
1) you have guaranteed to the investor well before he invested
2) Or you have to pay off the loan which Govt of Punjab took on these projects
If you are still following me and you have any shame you must understand that only a shameless, incompetent will blame the previous Govt to provide these Guarantees because the country was in complete darkness and the Electricity usage was planned with industrial growth.
For running these plants --- PMLN had made the long term contract with Qatar at 13.4% of brent --- just to ensure these projects run you fucken idiots --- And this contract was the called as mother of all corruption by Haramzada Imran Khan and Haramzada Sheikh Rasheed. And Now what rate you are buying LNG I dont have to tell you Jahil.
Now you understand who these Shit mouths have destroyed even our Future ??? Now you understand why I am Moodi media cell
Raja Sahib
In Pakistan, the total installed capacity of power generation is 37K MWe and distribution Capacity is 25K MWe.
What government of Pakistan should do with extra 12K MWe? In your opinion RLNG is cheaper than what government is selling to consumers but question is what to do with extra 12k MWe power generation.
May I know in which country government is giving guarantee or 16% on investment apart from Pakistan? Keep in mind this 16% is mentioned in the NEPRA report u mentioned. These projects are on 25% investment and 75% loan. Let's assume if the cost of a project is Rs 100 the Rs 25 is the investment. Let's assume if I report that the cost of project is Rs 125 then I can add my Rs 25 investment into loan and will be paid for nothing.
Keep in mind the most expensive power projects were built in Pakistan.
Same happens to metro projects. In india metro projects are built public private partnership where return is 7% where as in Pakistan 85% transportation budget is going to subsidized only one project named Orange train. How same kind of projects in India are profitable while in Pakistan are running on huge subsidy?
When asked source of money to buy properties abroad to Shahbaz? He told he bought through selling milk of his buffaloes. What kind of these buffaloes which are owned by Shahbaz?

اب مجھے یہ بھی پتا ہے کہ تجھے اتنی لمبی تقریر دیکھ کر بھی پیچش لگ جایں گے اور تو پڑھے گا نہیں --- اور میرے ساتھ تم نے یہ پہلی بار نہیں کیا - تجھے جواب دینے کا میرا دل صرف اس لئے کرتا ہے کہ تو اتنا گندا انسان نہیں جتنے باقی رذیل اس فورم پر ہیں - لگتا ہے کہ تو نیک والدین کا تربیت یافتہ انسان ہے -اسی لیے تو نے کبھی میرے والدین کو گالیاں نہیں دیں اور اسی لئے تم سے بتمزی کرنے کے بعد مجھے کچھ افسوس ہوتا ہے اور معافی مانگنے کا دل کرتا ہے - یہ فرق ہے تم میں اور باقی عمرانی باندروں میں -- جہالت کومن ہے - جہالت عمرانی ہونے کا بیسک وصف ہے - اس کے بغیر کوئی عمرانی ہونے کے لئے قوالیفای ہی نہیں کرتا -

یاد ہے کبھی نظریاتی انصافی ہوا کرتے تھے ؟؟؟ سب مر گے ہیں -- کیوں کہ ان میں جہالت نہیں تھی - عمران خان کے دھوکے بازیاں اور جھوٹ دیکھ دیکھ کر بیچارے سارے مر گے ہیں

اب میرے ساتھ کبھی کوئی پڑھی لکھی بات نہ کرنا پلیز - صرف اسی گفتگو نے ثابت کر دیا ہے تمہاری پڑھنے اور سمجھنے کی صلاحیت کو -- اگر کوئی صلاحیت ہوتی تو اسی رپورٹ میں سے ہی نکال کر میری تھوڑی بہت مرمت کر سکتے تھے - میرے ساتھ صرف ٹرولنگ کیا کرو - مجھے اس میں بھی مزہ آتا ہے -- ماں باپ کی گالیوں کے ساتھ مجھے کوئی غدار وطن کہے تو بھی مجھے دکھ ہوتا ہے -- اور میری گھر والی جیسے مجھے کہتی ہے اس فورم نے متجھے بھی بد اخلاق کر دیا ہے - چھوڑ اس کتے کام کو - میں چھوڑ اس لئے کہ وطن کی بربادی ہی ہے جو میں دیکھ نہیں سکتا - اور میرے پاس کوئی اور میڈیا فارم نہیں جہاں میں اپنی فرسٹریشن نکالوں - یہی واحد جگہ ہے

مجھے آئندہ کبھی ہندو، غدار یا مودی کا نہ کہنا - ورنہ میں کافی زیادہ بد اخلاق ہو چکا ہوں
Then only thing you will be addressed is JTIB
Raja Sahib
There are 99% chances I will never come down to ur level. For me start abusing other means u already accepted ur opponent's victory.
I concluded ur are Modi Media Cell member based on ur posts which are always against Pakistan and if u can't find something in Pakstani media like Dawn or Geo u never hesitate to share Indian media.
If u don't feel proud being called Modi Media Cell member then will not call MMC member in future.
BTW if I was MMC member I will be very proud admitting it but not sure why u? Please learn from Nawaz

Raja Sahib
There are 99% chances I will never come down to ur level. For me start abusing other means u already accepted ur opponent's victory.
I concluded ur are Modi Media Cell member based on ur posts which are always against Pakistan and if u can't find something in Pakstani media like Dawn or Geo u never hesitate to share Indian media.
If u don't feel proud being called Modi Media Cell member then will not call MMC member in future.
BTW if I was MMC member I will be very proud admitting it but not sure why u? Please learn from Nawaz
I appreciate if your will not associate me with Modi or Indian. I have never shared any Indian content as news unless it is for any satire or the insult they do on the goofyness of IK. Because it goes around in the world. Geo, Dawn, Tribune-Pakistan etc are very much Pakistani News media cells. It is the Guttiya mentality of Imran and his disciples that whenever anything that is said about the destruction he infliction in Pakistan, it is termed as speaking against Pakistan. That is completely your definition and I am not kind of a person who will buy that --- you know me very well by now Sir
And any lower level I ever went to is always triggered by you people. Just like you did on very first comment in this thread. it was quite degradatory for me.

Raja Sahib
In Pakistan, the total installed capacity of power generation is 37K MWe and distribution Capacity is 25K MWe.
What government of Pakistan should do with extra 12K MWe? In your opinion RLNG is cheaper than what government is selling to consumers but question is what to do with extra 12k MWe power generation.
May I know in which country government is giving guarantee or 16% on investment apart from Pakistan? Keep in mind this 16% is mentioned in the NEPRA report u mentioned. These projects are on 25% investment and 75% loan. Let's assume if the cost of a project is Rs 100 the Rs 25 is the investment. Let's assume if I report that the cost of project is Rs 125 then I can add my Rs 25 investment into loan and will be paid for nothing.
Keep in mind the most expensive power projects were built in Pakistan.
Same happens to metro projects. In india metro projects are built public private partnership where return is 7% where as in Pakistan 85% transportation budget is going to subsidized only one project named Orange train. How same kind of projects in India are profitable while in Pakistan are running on huge subsidy?
When asked source of money to buy properties abroad to Shahbaz? He told he bought through selling milk of his buffaloes. What kind of these buffaloes which are owned by Shahbaz?
Okay like always you are now drifting things into a totally new direction. And I have limited time. I cant waste it all on you. Like as said in my last post the Sheer incompetence and Nalaeqi of this Govt is what we are suffering from now. And Unfortunately will suffer for years to come. The donkey should have set up the power distribution lines to increase the transmission capacity. But this Agent of Enemys of Pakistan killed even the demand. So we are in surplus now which was never anticipated. At this time the best way out was to kick the IPPs out and generate the electricity from the new and cheaper plants. Instead the Agent of Enemys of Pakistan. has killed the RLNG plants and is using the HSD and furnace oil plants.
Now it has been proven that this Agent of Enemys of Pakistan "is killing this country on a systematic and well-planned program"
And People like you are actually the enemies of Pakistan who support him with the clear knowledge that he is given a target to destroy this country. The facts and figures prove it.
Hun Araam aey ???

Okay like always you are now drifting things into a totally new direction. And I have limited time. I cant waste it all on you. Like as said in my last post the Sheer incompetence and Nalaeqi of this Govt is what we are suffering from now. And Unfortunately will suffer for years to come. The donkey should have set up the power distribution lines to increase the transmission capacity. But this Agent of Enemys of Pakistan killed even the demand. So we are in surplus now which was never anticipated. At this time the best way out was to kick the IPPs out and generate the electricity from the new and cheaper plants. Instead the Agent of Enemys of Pakistan. has killed the RLNG plants and is using the HSD and furnace oil plants.
Now it has been proven that this Agent of Enemys of Pakistan "is killing this country on a systematic and well-planned program"
And People like you are actually the enemies of Pakistan who support him with the clear knowledge that he is given a target to destroy this country. The facts and figures prove it.
Hun Araam aey ???
Raja Sahib
U didn't mention if the distribution capacity is 25K MWe in Pakistan what to do with remaining access generation?

Hun Araam aey ???
Raja Sahib
Suppose demand of electricity in Pakistan is 26K MWe, how to provide this extra 1000 MWe to end users?

Raja Sahib
U didn't mention if the distribution capacity is 25K MWe in Pakistan what to do with remaining access generation?
Build the Industrial zones Jnaab. ---- So far there should have been at least 4 on the ground with the running Industry.
Instead of selling the treasury bonds and putting debt on the nation, invite world and increase FDI in the country.
That also is a desater now. Tells how good and valuable our foreign policy is, How many friends we are left with. --- This is another Pandora box.

Build the Industrial zones Jnaab. ---- So far there should have been at least 4 on the ground with the running Industry.
Instead of selling the treasury bonds and putting debt on the nation, invite world and increase FDI in the country.
That also is a desater now. Tells how good and valuable our foreign policy is, How many friends we are left with. --- This is another Pandora box.
And how to distribute energy to these new industrial zones? Don't tell me to use shopping bags for extra power?

Raja Sahib
We are talking about electricity? So help me understand how to supply electricity beyond 25K MWe if demand is 26MWe? Keep in mind as of now the total installed capacity is over 37K MWe. U know we have to pay based on capacity of plant no matter even if we consume 0 KWh.

I appreciate if your will not associate me with Modi or Indian. I have never shared any Indian content as news unless it is for any satire or the insult they do on the goofyness of IK. Because it goes around in the world. Geo, Dawn, Tribune-Pakistan etc are very much Pakistani News media cells. It is the Guttiya mentality of Imran and his disciples that whenever anything that is said about the destruction he infliction in Pakistan, it is termed as speaking against Pakistan. That is completely your definition and I am not kind of a person who will buy that --- you know me very well by now Sir
And any lower level I ever went to is always triggered by you people. Just like you did on very first comment in this thread. it was quite degradatory for me.
I will never come down to your level.

And how to distribute energy to these new industrial zones? Don't tell me to use shopping bags for extra power?
You are simply a disaster man. Simply Disaster with info.
Three HV transmission lines were planed in 2015-16 which were supposed to start in 2018. It takes just 6 months to complete. Your donkey has not compiled a single. And now you are trying to be cleaver --- Kuch shram karo yaar.
(work on one major line has just started as know)

You are simply a disaster man. Simply Disaster with info.
Three HV transmission lines were planed in 2015-16 which were supposed to start in 2018. It takes just 6 months to complete. Your donkey has not compiled a single. And now you are trying to be cleaver --- Kuch shram karo yaar.
(work on one major line has just started as know)
Why PMLN decided to build Build excess power capacity before building a way to distribute it? If something was planned in 2015-16 and requires only six months who stopped PMLN to build it?

Iss baadar kay paas koi jawab nahi hay. yeh bus idhar udhar chalang lagata hay aur koshish karta hay kay kahin say banana mil jaay jis say iski tashreef ko sakoon mil jaay.