اوے ظالمو تم نے ماں دھرتی کا اور کیا کچھ تباہ کرنا ہے

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
پچھلے تین سالوں میں جس تیزی سے اس دھرتی پر تباہی و بربادی مسلط کی گی ہے - اس سے تو یہی شق گزرتا ہے کہ ماں دھرتی پر یہ عذاب کسی منظم منصوبے کے تحت نازل کیا گیا ہے - اس کے پیچھے یقینا کوئی گہری سازش ہے - کوئی شعبہ ایسا نہیں بچا جس کو کمال ترکیب سے تباہ و برباد نہ کیا گیا ہو

صیہونی سازشیوں نے تباہی کے اس پلان کو مسلط کرنے کے لئے سب سے پہلے پاکستانیوں کے ایک جاہل اور ہائپر طبقے کو اپنے جال میں پھنسایا --- یہ جاہل طبقہ پہلے سے ہی نہ کچھ سوچنے کا نہ سمجھنے کا متحمل ہے - اس جاہل طبقے پر "سب اچھے - سب اچھے" کا ایک جادوئی شور طاری کیا گیا جس نے ان کے سوچنے سمجھنے کی صلاحیت کو مزید ختم کر دیا - یہ لوگ ذہنی طور پر اتنے معزور ہو چکے ہیں کہ حالات کو صرف دو تین سال پہلے کے فرق سے دیکھنے کی صلاحیت بھی نہیں رکھتے

تباھی کی ان انگنت داستانوں میں ٹریکٹر سازی کی انڈسٹری بھی ہے - جو صرف تین سال پہلے نہ صرف ملک کے کسانوں کی ضرورت پوری کرتی تھی بلکہ بیرون ملک بھی ٹریکٹر ایکسپورٹ کرتی تھی - اس انڈسٹری کے ہوش اڑا دینے والی تنزلی صرف تین سالوں میں کیسے ہوئی - یہ دو خبریں اس کے داستان سناتی ہیں

٢٠١٧-١٨ کا عروج

Millat Tractors sets new production & sales record​

آج کا زوال

Tractor industry on brink of shutdown​

Baygherat baandar kiya hua iss news ka?
Jahil apnay 30 saal key loot maar ka hisab daay.

Okara

Iss baadar kay paas koi jawab nahi hay. yeh bus idhar udhar chalang lagata hay aur koshish karta hay kay kahin say banana mil jaay jis say iski tashreef ko sakoon mil jaay.
He is not answering one simple question:
If installed capacity is 37K MWe in Pakistan and distribution capacity is 22-25K MWe,
  1. Why to installed excessive capacity Installed?
    1. His Response is that PMLN planned distribution capacity expansion project in 2015-16 and it requires only Six months and PTI should have done this project
    2. Excess Capacity should be utilized in Industrial Parks but unable to tell how to provide power beyond 25K MWe capacity?
  2. As we are paying based on Capacity so Govt has to pay for this excessive power.
    1. No Answer
  3. In which country government is give 16% guarantee on investment? Keep in mind the return is not in Pak Rs but based on USD.
    1. No Answer
He is running all around but not answering key questions.

RajaRawal111

Rajarawal111
Please share a source where PMLN planned to expand distribution system capacity in 2015-16?
Oh My God ---- not again. Are you still trying to cling with the information?
You could not find a single piece of inform in my last link. Are you able to handle this --- are you sure ???
If you really want me to rub it at your face then it is your choice.

Lahore – Mitiari Transmission

https://nepra.org.pk/tariff/Tariff/...mination Matiari 18-08-2016 11318-11321.PDF

Faisalabad – Lalian to feed FESCO growing needs

https://epd.punjab.gov.pk/system/files/2)EIA Faisalabad West GS%26TL (Final).pdf

Jamshoro-Moro-Dadu-Rahim Yar Khan Line three circuits planed in 2015

https://www.adb.org/sites/default/files/project-document/162141/37192-043-rp-04.pdf

Dadu-Moro-Qazi Mahar line

https://www.adb.org/sites/default/files/project-document/162144/37192-043-rp-05.pdf

RajaRawal111

He is not answering one simple question:
If installed capacity is 37K MWe in Pakistan and distribution capacity is 22-25K MWe,
  1. Why to installed excessive capacity Installed?
    1. His Response is that PMLN planned distribution capacity expansion project in 2015-16 and it requires only Six months and PTI should have done this project
    2. Excess Capacity should be utilized in Industrial Parks but unable to tell how to provide power beyond 25K MWe capacity?
  2. As we are paying based on Capacity so Govt has to pay for this excessive power.
    1. No Answer
  3. In which country government is give 16% guarantee on investment? Keep in mind the return is not in Pak Rs but based on USD.
    1. No Answer
He is running all around but not answering key questions.
Only a stupid Goof can think that money will be spent when there is no electricity. Obviously, the money will be spent on the generation - but I know I am dealing with Monkeys. So I am not too surprised.

Okara

Oh My God ---- not again. Are you still trying to cling with the information?
You could not find a single piece of inform in my last link. Are you able to handle this --- are you sure ???
If you really want me to rub it at your face then it is your choice.

Lahore – Mitiari Transmission

https://nepra.org.pk/tariff/Tariff/Transmission/TRF-351 Determination Matiari 18-08-2016 11318-11321.PDF

Faisalabad – Lalian to feed FESCO growing needs

https://epd.punjab.gov.pk/system/files/2)EIA Faisalabad West GS%26TL (Final).pdf

Jamshoro-Moro-Dadu-Rahim Yar Khan Line three circuits planed in 2015

https://www.adb.org/sites/default/files/project-document/162141/37192-043-rp-04.pdf

Dadu-Moro-Qazi Mahar line

https://www.adb.org/sites/default/files/project-document/162144/37192-043-rp-05.pdf
And why these projects not built in 2015-16?

RajaRawal111

And why these projects not built in 2015-16?
When you are building a house. The first thing you buy is the bricks and concrete stuff. You don't buy the hardware for your electrical, and bathroom decorative tiles etc.
The first requirement was to take the darkness out from the country.

And Another request I am tired of your non-sense, please. You asked me to tell you if the transmission projects were envisioned by PMLN to cope with the delivery. I gave you some examples. Even though there are more.
For the increased capacity I told you before that every country posses a surplus capacity in the pool to cope with the maintenance shutdowns and seasonal high demands. Even your Calgary must have higher capacity than needed. I can search it up and find it for you, as you are mentally handicapped I know.
For Pakistan, there was planning for the industrial zones. Nothing happened on that side because a Ghadaar - Agent of Yahood and Hanood was imposed on us. HE was given the task to kill this country, which he did. No one had even imagined the economical death like this one that a country living in dark will have extra energy. This Phenomenon is Unique in the History of Pakistan.

Okara

When you are building a house. The first thing you buy is the bricks and concrete stuff. You don't buy the hardware for your electrical, and bathroom decorative tiles etc.
The first requirement was to take the darkness out from the country.

And Another request I am tired of your non-sense, please. You asked me to tell you if the transmission projects were envisioned by PMLN to cope with the delivery. I gave you some examples. Even though there are more.
For the increased capacity I told you before that every country posses a surplus capacity in the pool to cope with the maintenance shutdowns and seasonal high demands. Even your Calgary must have higher capacity than needed. I can search it up and find it for you, as you are mentally handicapped I know.
For Pakistan, there was planning for the industrial zones. Nothing happened on that side because a Ghadaar - Agent of Yahood and Hanood was imposed on us. HE was given the task to kill this country, which he did. No one had even imagined the economical death like this one that a country living in dark will have extra energy. This Phenomenon is Unique in the History of Pakistan.
Please read ur comments and tell me why someone should not suspect u MMC member?

RajaRawal111

Please read ur comments and tell me why someone should not suspect u MMC member?
Stay on the topic if you can ???

I suspect you to be a Ghadaar since you are supporting a Ghadaar which has proven, (through his actions) that he is tasked "by his masters RSS and WZO" to Kill this country.
His funding through WZO is also a proven fact.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Just in case you are Jahil enough and you don't know. About RSS and WZO funding of your Ghadaar-e-Pakistan - agent of BJP and Likud Party

This Maturwa Anchor (Arshad Shareef) is now getting the Lfafa from IK so he is quiet these days.

RajaRawal111

اب اب تیری کیوں چیں بول گئی ہے ؟؟ -- کتنے گھنٹے گزر گئے ہیں - کوئی آواز نہیں نکلی ؟
مجھے لگتا ہے لکد پارٹی سے ڈر گے ہو - -- ملکہ کہیں خیرات نہ بند کر دے - ہیودیوں کے پالتو کی حمایت کرو یا مخالفت دونوں صورتوں میں کیلگری کے یہودی اندر کروا دیں - انٹی سمیٹک قانون میں ؟؟؟

Last edited:

Okara

اب اب تیری کیوں چیں بول گئی ہے ؟؟ -- کتنے گھنٹے گزر گئے ہیں - کوئی آواز نہیں نکلی ؟
مجھے لگتا ہے لکد پارٹی سے ڈر گے ہو - -- ملکہ کہیں خیرات نہ بند کر دے - ہیودیوں کے پالتو کی حمایت کرو یا مخالفت دونوں صورتوں میں کیلگری کے یہودی اندر کروا دیں - انٹی سمیٹک قانون میں ؟؟؟
I mentioned many times that I can't come down to your level. No doubt u are well trained in mudslinging.

RajaRawal111

I mentioned many times that I can't come down to your level. No doubt u are well trained in mudslinging.
Wah Wah - You and your levels.
I learned it all from here Sir. Anyway let us kill this thread here. We will see each other et another IA.
And it was not mud slinging. Somehow i believe it now. He was given a task to destroy this country. Under no circumstances any country in world is allowed to indept itself to the level Yahoodi allowed us to. Every year our credit rating was checked. But this time, from last 3 years, it is not adjusted as frequently as it used to be. WHY. THIS WHAT IS BUGGING ME MOST.

Last edited:

Okara

Wah Wah - You and your levels.
I learned it all from here Sir. Anyway let us kill this thread here. We will see each other et another IA.
And it was not mud slinging. Somehow i believe it now. He was given a task to destroy this country. Under no circumstances any country in world is allowed to indept itself to the level Yahoodi allowed us to. Every year our credit rating was checked. But this time, from last 3 years, it is not adjusted as frequently as it used to be. WHY. THIS WHAT IS BUGGING ME MOST.
No worries he is not coming back to Pakistan alive but like his father, mother or wife.

RajaRawal111

No worries he is not coming back to Pakistan alive but like his father, mother or wife.
1607166521.jpg

Once upon a time Moosa (AS) also ran away to Madyaan from the Phony Insaaf of Firaoon. It is not a unique Phenomenon. It may become necessary for a greater cause.

Wake up Pak

پچھلے تین سالوں میں جس تیزی سے اس دھرتی پر تباہی و بربادی مسلط کی گی ہے - اس سے تو یہی شق گزرتا ہے کہ ماں دھرتی پر یہ عذاب کسی منظم منصوبے کے تحت نازل کیا گیا ہے - اس کے پیچھے یقینا کوئی گہری سازش ہے - کوئی شعبہ ایسا نہیں بچا جس کو کمال ترکیب سے تباہ و برباد نہ کیا گیا ہو

صیہونی سازشیوں نے تباہی کے اس پلان کو مسلط کرنے کے لئے سب سے پہلے پاکستانیوں کے ایک جاہل اور ہائپر طبقے کو اپنے جال میں پھنسایا --- یہ جاہل طبقہ پہلے سے ہی نہ کچھ سوچنے کا نہ سمجھنے کا متحمل ہے - اس جاہل طبقے پر "سب اچھے - سب اچھے" کا ایک جادوئی شور طاری کیا گیا جس نے ان کے سوچنے سمجھنے کی صلاحیت کو مزید ختم کر دیا - یہ لوگ ذہنی طور پر اتنے معزور ہو چکے ہیں کہ حالات کو صرف دو تین سال پہلے کے فرق سے دیکھنے کی صلاحیت بھی نہیں رکھتے

تباھی کی ان انگنت داستانوں میں ٹریکٹر سازی کی انڈسٹری بھی ہے - جو صرف تین سال پہلے نہ صرف ملک کے کسانوں کی ضرورت پوری کرتی تھی بلکہ بیرون ملک بھی ٹریکٹر ایکسپورٹ کرتی تھی - اس انڈسٹری کے ہوش اڑا دینے والی تنزلی صرف تین سالوں میں کیسے ہوئی - یہ دو خبریں اس کے داستان سناتی ہیں

٢٠١٧-١٨ کا عروج

آج کا زوال

Hum nay dharti maa say phathwari khatam karnay hain

Wake up Pak

٢٠١٧-١٨ کا عروج

آج کا زوال

Phatwarion kay khatmay key shru aat ho gai hay...

Okara

1607166521.jpg

Once upon a time Moosa (AS) also ran away to Madyaan from the Phony Insaaf of Firaoon. It is not a unique Phenomenon. It may become necessary for a greater cause.
Are u saying Hazrat Musa AS escape after being convicted on corruption?

RajaRawal111

Are u saying Hazrat Musa AS escape after being convicted on corruption?
No I said he escaped from the Firoons, selective Fake Justice system. - where the punishment is given without any crime.
Just like Judge Basheers statement in his decision "No Crime was proven to be committed" but still they are convicted.

Okara

No I said he escaped from the Firoons, selective Fake Justice system. - where the punishment is given without any crime.
Just like Judge Basheers statement in his decision "No Crime was proven to be committed" but still they are convicted.
Im sorry but first time I want to say Fittay Mounh
U r comparing a convicted criminal with a prophet. I can't expect even a MMC member to come down to this level