اپنوں کیساتھ ڈکیٹی کرکے مقدمہ درج کرانیوالا شخص گرفتار، فوٹیج منظرعام پر

پٹواریوں میں یہ بہت بری عادت ہے
? انہیں اپنوں سے ایسی حرکتیں نہیں کرنی چاہییں
Dr Sahib
Let's assume if we do such thing with others don't they do Dhulai? Look even our Army fight only internally because they know if they fight with others, then situation will be different.
Like in case of Namoosay Risalat don't we destroy properties of our own Pakistani because we know no action will be taken.
So we should appreciate this person to learn our national way to rob.

A.jokhio

Dr Sahib
Let's assume if we do such thing with others don't they do Dhulai? Look even our Army fight only internally because they know if they fight with others, then situation will be different.
Like in case of Namoosay Risalat don't we destroy properties of our own Pakistani because we know no action will be taken.
So we should appreciate this person to learn our national way to rob.
Yeah!....On 27Th February...which of us "Phupha" trespassed and Pakistani forces responded and shot them down?......avoiding war is not cowardice...its sanity...internal treachery is cancerous must be dealt accordingly...

Sir Jee,
The Indian plane was not shot down by Pak Army rather by PAF and decision was taken by PMIK. Now please share one incident where Pak Army won a conflict other than against Pakistani Public?

A.jokhio

Sir Jee,
The Indian plane was not shot down by Pak Army rather by PAF and decision was taken by PMIK. Now please share one incident where Pak Army won a conflict other than against Pakistani Public?
`Azad Kashmir, 1965, 2008, ....hud hai bhai!...hud hai...and since when Pak Army got differ from PAF in war like situation???...

What was done in Azad Kashmir in 1965 and 2008? Keep in mind the current Azad Kashmir came to Pakistan control in October 1947 and was with the help of fighters from FATA. Since that time, how many sq Km we added to the Azad Kashmir Territory?
PAF and Pak Army are two different organizations. For your kind information Army is lead by Army Chief whereas PAF is lead by Air Chief. Not a single time we had a dictator other than from Pak Army.

A.jokhio

What was done in Azad Kashmir in 1965 and 2008? Keep in mind the current Azad Kashmir came to Pakistan control in October 1947 and was with the help of fighters from FATA. Since that time, how many sq Km we added to the Azad Kashmir Territory?
PAF and Pak Army are two different organizations. For your kind information Army is lead by Army Chief whereas PAF is lead by Air Chief. Not a single time we had a dictator other than from Pak Army.
Oh!...those were three diffreent event in response to your quesry....1) Restoration of Azad Kashmir,2) 1965 war, 3) 2008 stand off...

What did we achieve in 1965 war? Please check history and see the reason to start this war. BTW it was not India but we initiated this war.
Also what was 2008 stand off?

A.jokhio

What did we achieve in 1965 war? Please check history and see the reason to start this war. BTW it was not India but we initiated this war.
Also what was 2008 stand off?
1965: we effectively defended our boundary; reason, causes are irrelevant...
2001-02 stand off: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001–2002_India–Pakistan_standoff
2008 stand off: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Indo-Pakistani_standoff
All this is provide to explain that our army responded effectively whenever needed...it always stood against our enemies, whether with in or outside...

1965: we effectively defended our boundary; reason, causes are irrelevant...
2001-02 stand off: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001–2002_India–Pakistan_standoff
2008 stand off: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Indo-Pakistani_standoff
All this is provide to explain that our army responded effectively whenever needed...it always stood against our enemies, whether with in or outside...
Sir
The Operation Gibraltar was a defensive or offensive move? During 1965 war did we won area of India if yes how much? During 1965 war did we lost any area to India if yes then how much? What was Military death toll from both sides.
Let me give you example of PAF: We the Pakistan lost 20 Planes where as India lost 60-75 planes.
Are u saying in both Standoffs due to Pakistan Army strength a war was averted? Not sure how old u are but just check the situation after India did nuclear tests and situation of our great Army Chief Jehangir Karamat? BTW why our COASs don't like to live in Pakistan after retirement? If we were not successful in nuclear tests, situation might be different.

A.jokhio

Sir
The Operation Gibraltar was a defensive or offensive move? During 1965 war did we won area of India if yes how much? During 1965 war did we lost any area to India if yes then how much? What was Military death toll from both sides.
Let me give you example of PAF: We the Pakistan lost 20 Planes where as India lost 60-75 planes.
Are u saying in both Standoffs due to Pakistan Army strength a war was averted? Not sure how old u are but just check the situation after India did nuclear tests and situation of our great Army Chief Jehangir Karamat? BTW why our COASs don't like to live in Pakistan after retirement? If we were not successful in nuclear tests, situation might be different.
just stuck to the point...that our army dont stand off against outsider n they react only against internal elements...thats it...secondly! its my Army, its my Force (the Pakistanis force)....its my asset....i built it, i use, i stand by with it...they know what they have to do to defend my country....Hanja baraber...khnaja baraper...

A.jokhio

Sir
No.....it wont go like that...u said army did not stand against out sider enemies... its wrong, i have provided you...accept it...then i will move further...now you are going in a completely different debate...