اپ کی اواز عمران خان بے غیرت تک پہنچ رہی ہے : خواجہ آصف

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's not just inflation.For last 2.5 years, Hundreds of thousands of young people have graduated from universities and they are out of job cause no government jobs.And, Private sector has already fired millions of people.Wheat and sugar prices have doubled cause government exported it which caused the shortage.Corruption has only increased and there is zero change which pti promised.People are in worse situation now that they were under in PML-N.That's the truth.

Just because someone graduates from a Uni does not mean they are guaranteed to get a job, especially a government job. Due to COVID there have been thousands of job losses in the UK and other countries but you don't suddenly see people trying to overthrow the government. That is because people in the UK have some common sense and understand the current circumstances.

If most Pakistanis are blaming the Government for the poor economy due to the huge debt and COVID then perhaps they should get an education since they don't understand how Government makes money and how COVID has devastated the worlds economies. No one wants to pay taxes but they still want Government to give them cheap food and build infrastructure.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
DALLA HARAM ZAADA
Ekd9OxwWkAAK-Pl

bouqet777

MPA (400+ posts)
Aaj agar Quaid e Azam bhi Prime minster hotey tu yeh bhaand unko bhi yehi kehtey..........Inke khoon main haram Rus bus Chuka hai..........Jo Jiteny Josh say Taqreer Karay gaa Daku Rani usey TANZEEM SAAZI ka bar bar moqa dey Gi

hello

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
کہاں عمران خان کہاں تم ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ تمھارا پینے کا پانی فرانس سے آتا ہے تم تو اپنے ملک کا پانی نہیں پی سکتے اور وہ غریبوں کے ساتھ بیٹھ کر فخر سے کھانا کھا لیتا ہے نکلے اس سے مقابلا کرنے یقین کرو تم ذلیل ہو گے ریحام کا حال دیکھو گلالئی کا حال دیکھو کہاں ہیں جو چہکتی تھی ہم اس کو تباہ کر دیں گیں وہ جو کہتے تھے شیروانی کا بٹن نہیں دیں گیں کہاں وہ حمزہ جیل پڑا رورہا ہوگا کتے کی طرح بھونک کر اپنی حاضری لگوا رہے ہو بے شرموں تم نے ذلیل ہونا ہے یہی تمھارا مقدر ہے کیا حالت ہوگی تمھاری بھٹو کا جھنڈا نواز کی بریانی مولانا کے نعرے اے این پی کا مفلر چلے انقلاب لانے تم تو اپنی شاخت گنوا بیٹھے ہو پیچھے کیا رہ گیا کنجرو

Last edited:

Okara

Never voted for pml-n but i am not blind.Keep living in your bubble.Go to any place in Pakistan and ask people what they think.You will get your answer.
You are right. PTI must take huge loans and then leadership took their cut to buy properties all over the world to make Pakistan prosperous.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
یہ حرام زادہ خواجہ سرا آصف کنجر چوہے کی شکل والا جسکا مبینہ باپ بڑا حرام زادہ کنجر صفدر بلڈاگ کی شکل والے اسکو کہتے ہیں حرامُکا نطفہ چوہا بلڈاگ کے گھر میں

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Never voted for pml-n but i am not blind.Keep living in your bubble.Go to any place in Pakistan and ask people what they think.You will get your answer

i have been and asked. yes they say they dont like the mehngaai but they will still vote for PTI as they hate PMLN & NS!!!

Okara

PTI already took huge loans.
Here is the Tweet of Aristotle of PMLN
https://twitter.com/x/status/1278259454052651017 Here are my calculations. Now prove me wrong
Based on exchange rates on 30June2013, 2018 and 2020 the results are as
$141bn in PPP times
$197bn in PMLN times
$208bn in PTI times.
$84bn during 2008
This means during PPP times per year debt increase was $11.4bn. During PMLN times it was $11.3bn and PTI is adding debt of $5.5bn per year.