اگر مجھے کچھ ہو جائے تو "قوم" مجھے انصاف دلوانا، عمران خان

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Not only the massive crowd..but also the peoples who came..I am seeing Mayrum Jalsa crowd..Typical brought peoples..Bilawal tu bas rural Sindh ke hario se Wedairo k zaraya vote le sakta..PPP ka die hard old voter Zardari ke sath nahi ha..Bilawal tu Karachi se seat nahi jeet sakay ga.

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
i agree but dont angree with one sentence ” IK was bound to fail” no IK was boind to succeed. Which was not acceptable for These thugs and mir jaffers of Pakistan.

Kavalier

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It's amazing to see how much public is with Imran Khan and his narrative.I think Shariffs,Zardaris and Bhutto's are done in this country.

Good to think like that, but I am sorry to tell you that this won't happen. Either fouj will make sure that PTi does not win enough seats to make govt or they will eliminate IK and then give govt to PTI, as they did with PPP after killing Benazir. One last win-win option can be to create rift within PTI and break it in to pieces so that they do not have to eliminate IK and also even if PTI as a party wins elections, the factions damage its chances to form a govt.

Think logically, if fouj has to let IK back in govt, why would they in the first place let him out?

Lastly, one possibility can be that army lets PDM appoint new COAS, who gets his grip on things and then let anyone win and form govt. But this seems pretty far off to happen.

Terminator;

Minister (2k+ posts)
لنگوٹ، بنیان پہننے والا لوھا کُوٹنے والا ٹبر پنٹ شرٹ کے مغربی پہناوے میں عجیب مسخرے دکھتے ہیں
لاکھوں کے برانڈڈ پہناوے بھی تھرڈ کلاس ریڑھی والا لنڈے کے کپڑے لگتے ہیں

280509244_7482696848470446_8674910287158357179_n.jpg

Last edited:

thinking

Yes..things changed.IK dig the elite. untouchable deep down..Just listen the speech of Mayrum..Hamza.today..they can't hide Thiers anger towards IK.
IK ne jis trah in sab ko na.nga kia ha..Aj tak koi nahi kar saka...In ko yaqeen nahi aa raha ha ke Aik aam sa banda in jesay Farouno ki aisi M B aik kar sakta ha??

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wasn't expecting such a huge jalsa in Faislabad today since the Lota's deserted IK in this area. Was amazing to see more people on the road than the jalsa area itself.

Last edited:

Daanish

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
i agree but dont angree with one sentence ” IK was bound to fail” no IK was boind to succeed. Which was not acceptable for These thugs and mir jaffers of Pakistan.
You are right... but I meant these mafias were committed to not let him work

thinking

Regime change actors from Neutral are in panic. IK exposed them without calling thiers names..What I am sensing..for Patriots..Pakistan is in the first. then the others..For Patriots..Bajwa.and Co is nothing when matter come for Pakistan.
Mujhay yaheeh feel ho raha ha..Patriots ke lia Pakistan se barh kar koi nahi..