اگر مجھے کچھ ہو جائے تو "قوم" مجھے انصاف دلوانا، عمران خان

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
It's amazing to see how much public is with Imran Khan and his narrative.I think Shariffs,Zardaris and Bhutto's are done in this country.
They were done long before. It is only our neutrals and corrupt judges keeping them alive.
Nation has to suffer again and again due to neutrals and judges.

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zindagi maut Allah ke haath main hai.. hum sab aap ke liay dua ker rehe hain..
or agar zulm kia gia to zulm ka hisab lia jaay ga... aisa jawab jo in ke tasawar main bhi nahi ho ga...

Gujjar1

Minister (2k+ posts)
لنگوٹ، بنیان پہننے والا لوھا کُوٹنے والا ٹبر پنٹ شرٹ کے مغربی پہناوے میں عجیب مسخرے دکھتے ہیں
لاکھوں کے برانڈڈ پہناوے بھی تھرڈ کلاس ریڑھی والا لنڈے کے کپڑے لگتے ہیں

280509244_7482696848470446_8674910287158357179_n.jpg
Sorry but jo rarhi se khareed ker pahntey hein wo bhi in se achey lagtey hein.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Good to think like that, but I am sorry to tell you that this won't happen. Either fouj will make sure that PTi does not win enough seats to make govt or they will eliminate IK and then give govt to PTI, as they did with PPP after killing Benazir. One last win-win option can be to create rift within PTI and break it in to pieces so that they do not have to eliminate IK and also even if PTI as a party wins elections, the factions damage its chances to form a govt.

Think logically, if fouj has to let IK back in govt, why would they in the first place let him out?

Lastly, one possibility can be that army lets PDM appoint new COAS, who gets his grip on things and then let anyone win and form govt. But this seems pretty far off to happen.
Awaam ke samudar ke agay fouj bhi be bass ho jati hai. They tried their best for benazir not to win after Zia died, because they were shit scared that she will take revenge from them for killing her father. But they couldn't stop her.

Later they had to find the usual traitor, i,e nawaz sharif and conspire against her to overthrow her govt

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
In the presence of the mafias(judiciary, army, media, bureaucracy, political groups,mullahs, and land mafias etc.) Imran Khan was bound to fail...But.. the greatest service Imran Khan has given is that he has exposed each and everyone and he has exposed very badly.
We can see the frustration of these mafia leaders in their talking and acts. They cannot digest that a common person is questioning them and abusing them.
Gone are the days when they could just control a few mainstream channels and newspapers with the help of their paid writers and anchors who had started considering themselves the king makers.
The truth is almost all the people I know around me have never watched a any program or a talk show during the last 15 years... Youtube and and other social media have totally wiped out and replaced this mainstream media.. Being dishonest, untruthful and partial is committing a suicide... Everyone is standing in the open court of the public being held accountable for his actions.
It is too scary and difficult for our so called elite to believe that happening..They are complaing about the abuses by the public but not ready to reconsider their own attitude. Contempt of court, contempt of army or contempt of islam are the tools which are no more than jokes these days
People have changed. They know their rights. They know you. They know your motives. They know your intentions. You have no moral or intellectual authority to change the people...
You got only two choices:
Peaceful surrender i.e. admit your faults and let the people have their rights the way the UK did after seeing the bloodshed and manslaughter of the elite during the French Revolution.
OR
French Revolution... when the elite like you didn't believe and didn't foresee. They were adamant, they were stubborn to their thoughts , to their perks and privileges.... They didn't give in.... SO ALL GOT SALUGHTERD.

KPKInsafian

Senator (1k+ posts)
In the presence of the mafias(judiciary, army, media, bureaucracy, political groups,mullahs, and land mafias etc.) Imran Khan was bound to fail...But.. the greatest service Imran Khan has given is that he has exposed each and everyone and he has exposed very badly.
We can see the frustration of these mafia leaders in their talking and acts. They cannot digest that a common person is questioning them and abusing them.
Gone are the days when they could just control a few mainstream channels and newspapers with the help of their paid writers and anchors who had started considering themselves the king makers.
The truth is almost all the people I know around me have never watched a any program or a talk show during the last 15 years... Youtube and and other social media have totally wiped out and replaced this mainstream media.. Being dishonest, untruthful and partial is committing a suicide... Everyone is standing in the open court of the public being held accountable for his actions.
It is too scary and difficult for our so called elite to believe that happening..They are complaing about the abuses by the public but not ready to reconsider their own attitude. Contempt of court, contempt of army or contempt of islam are the tools which are no more than jokes these days
People have changed. They know their rights. They know you. They know your motives. They know your intentions. You have no moral or intellectual authority to change the people...
You got only two choices:
Peaceful surrender i.e. admit your faults and let the people have their rights the way the UK did after seeing the bloodshed and manslaughter of the elite during the French Revolution.
OR
French Revolution... when the elite like you didn't believe and didn't foresee. They were adamant, they were stubborn to their thoughts , to their perks and privileges.... They didn't give in.... SO ALL GOT SALUGHTERD.
And as i believe and kept saying, that this is the biggest achievement of IK compare to all his other, giving a lay man such a political wisdom and awareness about his rights and to stand up for truth no matter what the consequences are.

BeggersForSale

MPA (400+ posts)
We are going through an important phase of history.. People don't realize but a huge change is coming all over the world. The current economic, monetary and political structure of the world is about to end. This is the time for Pakistan to decide whether Pakistan wants to be on the right side of history or not. The corrupts and neutral mafias have chosen the wrong side. I already mentioned the end game in my thread: https://siasat.pk/forums/threads/th...eration-overall-plan-and-the-end-game.824218/