اگر یہ سچ ہے تو پی ٹی آئی گئی تیل لینے

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
اوّل تو ایسا ہو نہیں سکتا لیکن اگر سچ ہے تو کھسرا نثار جٹ اور گجر سے ہوتا ہوا بزدار سے چل کر مانیکوں پر ہی جائے گا
اور اگر ایسا ہے تو لکھ دی لعنت ہر حرام زادے گشتی زادے چور فراڈئے پر جو گشتی کے بچے پیرا شوٹ کے زریعے آ کر عمران خان کی بائیس سال کی جدو جہد کو ناکام بنانے کی حرام زدگیاں کر رہے ہیں اور اگر ایسا ہے تو ہر اس حرام زادے کو ایکس پوز کرنے کی ضرورت ہے

merapakistanzindabad

MPA (400+ posts)
Koi jahil hoga jo rishwat bank ke zaraye lega. Bank account se yeh to sabith nahi hota ke yeh buzbar ke pese hein agar woh pese khud buzdar ke apne account mein na hoon.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
میڈیا پر بک بک کی بجائے عدالت جاؤ
To hukoomat kis marz ki dawa hai? . Why don’t FIA and department of anti-corruption investigate these matters? First deterrence must be government itself. Court comes next. Media’s job is to alert government’s watchdogs and the common public. No where in the world media goes to courts to rectify the wrongdoings of the government. How many times CNN went to US courts against US government? How many times BBC went to British Courts against British government?

Sometimes, I get very disappointed with the answers from PTI’s social media cell ( Arslan Khalid and Imran Ghazali).

Dr Adam

4PeaceAndJustice

MPA (400+ posts)
Paisay day kar kaam na honay ja matlab yeh hai keh ooper ki stah per corruption nahi ho rahi. Jis nay bhi yeh khabar leak ki hai us ko yehi takleef hai keh jo najaiz kaam pehlay paisay day kar ho jaatay thay ab nahi ho rahay. Well Done PTI!!!!???

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
To hukoomat kis marz ki dawa hai? . Why don’t FIA and department of anti-corruption investigate these matters? First deterrence must be government itself. Court comes next. Media’s job is to alert government’s watchdogs and the common public. No where in the world media goes to courts to rectify the wrongdoings of the government. How many times CNN went to US courts against US government? How many times BBC went to British Courts against British government?

Sometimes, I get very disappointed with the answers from PTI’s social media cell ( Arslan Khalid and Imran Ghazali).

Dr Adam

I have Zero tolerance for corruption in any form or manifestation..... whosoever does it has to be, and MUST be accountable. PERIOD.

Last edited: