USIY TARAH​

JEYSEY​

TAREEN KEY HAWAI RIKSHA MEYN​

20 MNAS​

AYE THEY AOR AJKAL KP KA SARKARIY HELICOPTER FLY KER REHA HEY​

UN KA KAM KUCH AOR NAHIYN​

hammy_lucky

MPA (400+ posts)
Tell me the solution to this problem. Identifying a problem is not necessarily a bad thing however, it is well known throughout the country. Do we really want a democratic republican or not, this is the real question. Every Pakistani knows about the army general's interference in Politics, every Pakistani also doesn't want to do anything to stop it. There are few reasons for it as well.

Very first reason is the security of the country. It is so vulnerable that without having a well trenched and well-organized armed forces, we are afraid of losing it. Indians can never be trusted, and we can't start a disruption in the country and start to fight with the institution because India can take advantage of the situation. We already have very bitter memories about 1971 war.

The 2nd reason is the Politicians are deceptive as well. They are not reliable, credible and honest either. So, the people don't side with them against the army generals since they can turn around in any minute and can't be trusted.

This limbo will linger on for some time. Till one of the above two conditions removed.

If Nawaz and IK join hands together with the sincere motive of civilian supremacy then this is a golden opportunity. Although I believe Judiciary is also a big hurdle on its own in the way of real democracy.
Secondly, days of imperialism or outright wars are almost gone. India can’t do shit against Pakistan. He doesn't need to. India is eyeing becoming Economic Tiger. Wars or conflicts are not in his interest. It is Pakistan and its military forces who need to maintain these fears to provide legitimacy.

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If Nawaz and IK join hands together with the sincere motive of civilian supremacy then this is a golden opportunity. Although I believe Judiciary is also a big hurdle on its own in the way of real democracy.
Secondly, days of imperialism or outright wars are almost gone. India can’t do shit against Pakistan. He doesn't need to. India is eyeing becoming Economic Tiger. Wars or conflicts are not in his interest. It is Pakistan and its military forces who need to maintain these fears to provide legitimacy.
It can't be done because the trust is missing between these two. IK has raised so much noise against NS that even if he wants to sit with him, he can't do that. That is why I say that in politics, no word is a final word and when Politicians smear each other's name, they need to realize that at some point, they will have to swallow their own words.

In my opinion, instead of using media and character assassination, the real leaders rely on a transparent and fair system to do the justice if there is some corruption done.
The problem with IK is that he himself used the Boots to get the power and he can't turn around and make reforms in the system because he himself became the beneficiary of it.

Had he not used the Boot Sarkar, he had no problem turning this system upside down to fix it. Plus, he damaged the credibility of accountability to save his party members going through the same accountability he suggested for his opponents.