ایسے واقعات کی ذمہ دار ریاستی ادارے اور جاہل عوام ہیں، محمدعلی مرزا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
brother simple point....mirza saab always talk about "ilmi kitaabi".... he was so high about the book written by zahoor ahmed faizi and he was recommending that book to all his followers.... please watch that munazra, you will find out yourself what happens to zahoor faizi saab, what happens to his references and what real ilmi kitaabi means...
I don't watch munazaras, in moulviyon ko to kaam hi yehi hai ke bus ek doosray se laggay raho. And maybe you are under some kind of understanding I am a follower of Mirza or something, which is not true. I just support his exposing of all sects, their babas and so called karamats. I understand this is ruffling a lot of feathers in the mullah community because they are worried they will lose followers so much so that he has been slapped with a false tauheen case as well as a deadly attack on his person. It's also become a fashion for other mullahs to gain popularity to talk against him. Just like if any nathu pathu politician wants any press best way to start criticizing Imran khan.

So maybe rizvi caught him on one point ( I'll take your word for it ) doesn't matter to me. Nor does it make Rizvi some hero mullah.

MrLad01

Minister (2k+ posts)
RIYAASTI IDHAREY TOU CHORON KO TAHAFUZ DENE MAIN LAGE HUYE HAIN. AUR BAJWA IN SAB KA DALAAL HA.

drkhan22

Senator (1k+ posts)
Like everyone knows by now I am no fan of any of these moulvies, but I give credit to Mirza for at the very least exposing all these bhaand made up sects and their bhaand molvies and so called bazurgs babas as well as denouncing all sects. So for this I do laud him.

Outside of this he is just another typical moulvi and actually more extreme and conservative than others.
Knowing deep down that Mirza Plumber is another typical molvi, who is extreme than others .... Is enough to think about it again. This nautanki has done anything more than what every new sect cheif has done before like Mirza Ghulan ahmad, Ghulam Parwaiz, Maududi etc.
Fact remains .... he is a lugga maulvi who has no basis no salf salheeen. A gumrah fellow who is destined to fail

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Knowing deep down that Mirza Plumber is another typical molvi, who is extreme than others .... Is enough to think about it again. This nautanki has done anything more than what every new sect cheif has done before like Mirza Ghulan ahmad, Ghulam Parwaiz, Maududi etc.
Fact remains .... he is a lugga maulvi who has no basis no salf salheeen. A gumrah fellow who is destined to fail
Yes he is more extreme that others in many issues and that's why I've demoted him to the ranks of just your typical moulvi. Point is even a broken clock is right twice a day and he is right is exposing these bhaand sects. At least he has that to his credit.