ایل این جی پلانٹس: حماداظہر اور شاہزیب خانزادہ میں دلچسپ ملاکھڑا

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
This video is so funny
Shahzaib ke kaanptey hoont, baar baar chai ka cup uthana

never seen him this nervous before lolzzz
لاتعداد، اور اَن گنت لفافی حرامزادوں میں سے، اگر میں کسی سے شدید نفرت کرتا ہوں، تو وہ
1۔ شاہ زیب خانزادہ
2۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ طلعت حسین
3۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ گٹر چیمہ
4۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ کامران شاہد

ye lifafe Allah ko kia jawab dengay??? en ko koi sharam haya nahi... pese ke lie ye apni maan behan bhi bech dengay.

2007 se jew daikhna chor dia tha in Haram zadon ki mulk dushmani ki waja se.
Shazaib wo tawaif he, jo har waqt dosron par sirf is leya ilzam lagati he ke business chalta rahe.

I have a suggestion for Khan Sahib and his people leave this chootiya nation on the disposable of looters and thugs of politics , media , different mafias etc. In fact the establishment of this country is a mafia protecting other mafias of different sectors.

NEPRA SOI report had nothing to do with what this illeterate anchor was trying to establish.In short he was f***** off by the brilliance of Hammad Azhar.

Why this sucker doesn't questions those corrupt thugs who have installed the expensive power plants, which looses money to the country!!
If those plants were not economical, why were they installed and billions wasted on them!!

jo prhe likhe log hen unhen pta hai shahzaib bongyan mar rha hai, that report has nothing to do with the corelation he is enforicng here

GEO and NOONI Mafia and Fazlo should be banned in Pakistan. they are not friend of Pakistan but they are friend of India

Makeupzada's focus on LNG is primarily to prove one point:

Long term LNG contracts that his favourite PML-N signed and that PTI criticized were beneficial for Pakistan. He has shallow understanding of the energy sector. Reads out what he is fed by his team and others.

He works in coordination with PML-N leaders like Miftah, Kh. Asif and co.

I showed this program to Ali Khizar last night and i am contacting this Shazab to decide a venue. I am in contact with Ali Khizar on this and he told me arrange a venue.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1450413775732068357
arifkarim Wake up Pak Wake Up Pakistan desan Will_Bite Hussain1967 Digital_Pakistani AZ1 Sonya Khan chandaa Resilient smartmax1

ٹی وی اینکری کے لیے ہمارے ہاں ایک ہی شرط ہے: زبان کی لمبائی
دروغ گوئی، ڈھٹائی، حقائق سے کھلواڑ، اور لفظوں کی جگالی آتی ہو تو سونے پر سہاگا

شاہزیب خانزادہ نے تو اس شو میں حماد اظہر کو ایسے ننگا کیا ہے جیسے امریکیوں نے اپنے ایئرپورٹ پر شہریار آفریدی کو ننگا کیا تھا۔۔۔ حماد اظہر ننگا ہونے کے بعد پرسنل اٹیکس پر اتر آیا۔ شاہزیب خانزادہ کا سامنا کرنا کوئی آسان کام نہیں۔ ویل ڈن شاہزیب۔ اس نکمی، ناکارہ، اور نا اہل حکومت کو اسی طرح بے نقاب کرتے رہو۔۔۔

He should accept the challenge.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
لاتعداد، اور اَن گنت لفافی حرامزادوں میں سے، اگر میں کسی سے شدید نفرت کرتا ہوں، تو وہ
1۔ شاہ زیب خانزادہ
2۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ طلعت حسین
3۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ گٹر چیمہ
4۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ کامران شاہد
All of the above for me plus # 5. Salim Safi