اینکر عمران ریاض خان کی حرف بہ حرف سچ ثابت ہونے والی پیش گوئی

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
prp-good-conduct.jpg

2091235adc438ba1babd2b2cfc9b5ed5.jpg
Thank you brother. it is so sad to see the despicable behavior of our own people who call themselves muslims. There are some members whose message i cannot even read becuase i know most of it is just curse words and that also to nth degree. I do not understand what kind of tarbiat they have received. May Allah help us understand that we are his representative in this world and the whole world hates islam becuase of us only.

Thank you my brothers for this jolt. May Allah bless two of you for enlightening us.
I know sometimes after getting carried away I overstep my boundaries but I try not to cross the limits. Still however, before retiring to bed in the night when I do my self accountability for my actions of the day, I seek forgiveness from Allah for all what I did that day and should not have been done at 1st place. But then I am also a weak human being like many others.... still that is not a justification. I really appreciate and like it when a fellow Muslim, regardless of his political affiliations, show fellow brethren the right path in the light of Quran and Sunnah SAW. Respect for two of you kiddos.
Forgiveness and mercy from Allah for all of us.

hassam

MPA (400+ posts)
This is what pmlun is known for.

bhai I do not condone what PLMN said. I abhor that party but still throwing dirt on dirt does not do any good. We are known by our Prophet. Do you know in India in many parts muslims are called "Mohammadans". Do you think if we do this tit for tat, on the day of judgement we will have any face infront of our Nabi. The worst part is in social media this is all getting documented by our own hands.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
bhai I do not condone what PLMN said. I abhor that party but still throwing dirt on dirt does not do any good. We are known by our Prophet. Do you know in India in many parts muslims are called "Mohammadans". Do you think if we do this tit for tat, on the day of judgement we will have any face infront of our Nabi. The worst part is in social media this is all getting documented by our own hands.
I am not doing tit for tat but showing the real face of pmlun.

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Agree wholeheartedly! Bajwa's impotence and survile behavior brought this upon himself. Sattu ka pahar!

Worldtronic

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thank you my brothers for this jolt. May Allah bless two of you for enlightening us.
I know sometimes after getting carried away I overstep my boundaries but I try not to cross the limits. Still however, before retiring to bed in the night when I do my self accountability for my actions of the day, I seek forgiveness from Allah for all what I did that day and should not have been done at 1st place. But then I am also a weak human being like many others.... still that is not a justification. I really appreciate and like it when a fellow Muslim, regardless of his political affiliations, show fellow brethren the right path in the light of Quran and Sunnah SAW. Respect for two of you kiddos.
Forgiveness and mercy from Allah for all of us.

Very much appreciated, Allah give me same tufeeq to understand my mistakes Ameen.

7cc39e63922f6fbfb121617556711e33.jpg

To+Believe+in+the+Day+of+Judgment.jpg