این اے 133 سے ایک بار پھر ن لیگ جیت گئی

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اک واری ھور شیر ۔

بلے نوں ڈھونڈو کتھے بینڈجاں کرواندا چاچے ملی دے تھلے وڑیا ہووگے گا۔

Adeel Wasim

It was so shameful to see PTI surrendering this seat to PMLN. It was a clever move just trying to avoid imminent election defeat in the heart of Punjab.

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
یوتھیے غضب کے بے غیرت ہیں۔ الیکشن ہارنے کے بعد بھی بکواس کرنے سے گریز نہیں کرتے۔ کتنے ڈھیٹ ہیں یہ نیازی کے یوتھیے

shujauddin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think People are now realizing that Imran Khan is a fraud and now they are choosing PML N in Punjab and PPP in Sind. People are fed up with Imran khan.

• Haha
Reactions: AZ1

Siberite

Basically EVMs mean not giving voting right to the dead who always vote for PMLN/PPP kind of parties.
Uncle Hypo. Shame doesn't mean anything for you. I have not heard you complain about PTI shameful rigging in Daska election where even state machinery was used to rig the election .

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Uncle Hypo. Shame doesn't mean anything for you. I have not heard you complain about PTI shameful rigging in Daska election where even state machinery was used to rig the election .
Are u saying rigging is bad in election? Common Baby Sir Nawaz is founder of Changa Managa and Lifafa Culture.
Yes its bad for PTI to do corruption and get caught despite in government. They must learn from PPP and PMLN.

Siberite

Are u saying rigging is bad in election? Common Baby Sir Nawaz is founder of Changa Managa and Lifafa Culture.
Yes its bad for PTI to do corruption and get caught despite in government. They must learn from PPP and PMLN.
So, Uncle hypo . you have no regret on PTI rigging , but your crocodile tears are non stop if someone else try it ... So, uncle, This is why I suggest your name hipo .please don't try to overdo it to prove me right .

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So, Uncle hypo . you have no regret on PTI rigging , but your crocodile tears are non stop if someone else try it ... So, uncle, This is why I suggest your name hipo .please don't try to overdo it to prove me right .
My regret is why PTI unable to learn rigging in 25years

Siberite

My regret is why PTI unable to learn rigging in 25years
Good keep it up. But remember you need Aqal for even Nakul. Ask you sniffer to stop sniffing Cocaine and start learning . He may get it at his 90's .