این اے 133 کے عوام کس کے ساتھ کھڑے ہیں؟حبیب اکرم کا حلقے کا سروے

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are seem to be having too much spare time on your hand. Are these profanities run in your family ? Can not you talk without using slang .
No, because haraami trolls need to be treated as haraamis. Especially arse holes like you that use words like "your country". Yes it is my country

Hate_Nooras

Then don't trust them.
I don't but they reported the news, and I found a link. It's obvious that your pathetic narrative has nothing to offer. So back to the question, who allowed the Qabza mafia? Who backs them and who has taken them on?

Siberite

I don't but they reported the news, and I found a link. It's obvious that your pathetic narrative has nothing to offer. So back to the question, who allowed the Qabza mafia? Who backs them and who has taken them on?
Obviously, creep like you will be hunting for the filth. I thought I would get some decent replies ,but you are not worth a debate. I am sorry that I don't get involved with slang abusive words and can't compete with someone experts on the filthy language. If you ever feel like debating the real issues, without using your family language, you are welcome .

Hate_Nooras

Obviously, creep like you will be hunting for the filth. I thought I would get some decent replies ,but you are not worth a debate. I am sorry that I don't get involved with slang abusive words and can't compete with someone experts on the filthy language. If you ever feel like debating the real issues, without using your family language, you are welcome .
Fuck arse hole. You piece of Noora shit paid for by Cow piss drinkers. I knew as soon I challenged you, that cow piss intelligence couldn't cope. Now fuck off and go back to eating haraam.

And yes it is my country.

Siberite

Fuck arse hole. You piece of Noora shit paid for by Cow piss drinkers. I knew as soon I challenged you, that cow piss intelligence couldn't cope. Now fuck off and go back to eating haraam.

And yes it is my country.
Lol. you couldn't hold back your inner filth for too long. What a piece of sorry burden . Enjoy ,,, I am not getting my hands dirty with your crap.

jee_nee_us

PTI only have themselves to blame , imran khan handpicked a jewel in buzdar and made him chief minister. Same old geezers like sheikh rasheed and shokat tarin have been given important jobs and still we are expecting pakistan to somehow go forward.

The goons will find their way into the government and TLP will be their allies.