این اے 133 کے عوام کس کے ساتھ کھڑے ہیں؟حبیب اکرم کا حلقے کا سروے

Muskerahat

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI had a golden Chance to win for punjab and win for PM seat but I think PTI lost that chance since they did nothing in Punjab. No work on Police ,health, and education . nothing good . so PTI will lose next Election very badly . it hurt us as a pti worker beacuse then again nooni Mafia will come back. Thanks for for buzdar

Last edited:

Siberite

PTI had a golden Chance to win for punjab and win for PM seat but I think PTI lost that chance since they did nothing in Punjab. No work on Police ,health, and education . nothing good . so PTI will lose next Election very badly . it hurt us as a pti worker beacuse then again nooni Mafia will come back. Thanks for for buzdar
Good that you are being honest and frank. So, tell me who brought Buzdar ?

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ایمانداری، اور دیانتداری میں دنیا میں 126 واں ملک ۔ ۔ ۔

یہ قوم'بھڑوا لیگ، اور مجاور لیگ کے سؤر کا گوشت قیمے کے مشین میں ڈال کر
یہ توقع کر رہے ہیں ،، کہ دوسری طرف سے ھرن کے گوشت کا قیمہ نکلے گا

? یہ ویڈیو میں سارے تیرے جدی ہندو لگتے ہیں یار

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
giphy.gif

Siberite

Same silent question who give NRO to Nawaz sharif?
What is the point of continue to cling to the power like NS when you are so helpless ?
Its a disgrace that your name is being tarnished and it is done by no one else but your own self.

Hate_Nooras

Good that you are being honest and frank. So, tell me who brought Buzdar ?
So tell me why the Nooras are shitting bricks when billions of Qabza land has been recovered from the Khokhars,Butt's etc. Who gets the blame for thus recovery? Who gets the blame for allowing if to happen?

Siberite

So tell me why the Nooras are shitting bricks when billions of Qabza land has been recovered from the Khokhars,Butt's etc. Who gets the blame for thus recovery? Who gets the blame for allowing if to happen?
What recovery ? Its a eye wash. Try getting some facts and talk on it instead of running a rumor mill promotion .

Siberite

This is from Noora news, paid for by Qatri bitch with govt money. Lol
You seem to be having too much spare time on your hand. Are these profanities run in your family ? Can not you talk without using slang .