ایک گندا وزیر کشمیر میں لانچ ہوا ہے جو بھٹو کو غدار کہتا ہے، بلاول

Jawad66

MPA (400+ posts)
جس نے فاطمہ جناح کو غدار کہا تھا، وہی بھٹو کا ڈیڈی بھی تھا
Bhutto never said Ayub daddy.It was Bhutto who challenged the dictator,these days politicians r scared to face a civilian PM.

Sar phra Dewanah

Senator (1k+ posts)

ووٹ دینا پڑے گا ، میں تو کھسروں کی آہ سے ڈرتا ہوں ، بھائی=
EBi_q7kW4AAyScM.jpg

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
بھٹو نے پاکستان کو دو حصوں میں ٹوٹنے دیا ….کیا یہ ملک سے غداری نہیں
If Pakistan was not divided into two how ZAB can become PM of one Part. He was clever and thus act on divide and rule.
If we can't make Karachi/Hyderabad province, MQM can never form government even if they won all seats from Karachi/Hyderabad. Same was case with Bhutto's PPP and thus colluded with his trainers and divided country.

Visionartist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ادھر ہم ادھر تم کس نے کہا
ادھر ہم ادھر تم کس نے کہا؟
نیشنلائزیشن کس نے کی؟
سول مارشل لا اڈمنسٹریٹر کون تھا؟

ادھر ہم ادھر تم کس نے کہا؟

PLEASE LİSTEN THE MAN ON YOU TUBE WHO COINED THE TERM. AS PER HIS WORDS BHUTTO NEVER USED THESE WORDS

Last edited:

Visionartist

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If Pakistan was not divided into two how ZAB can become PM of one Part. He was clever and thus act on divide and rule.
If we can't make Karachi/Hyderabad province, MQM can never form government even if they won all seats from Karachi/Hyderabad. Same was case with Bhutto's PPP and thus colluded with his trainers and divided country.
جس نے فاطمہ جناح کو غدار کہا تھا، وہی بھٹو کا ڈیڈی بھی تھا
MAT BHOOLO - USIY AYUB KHAN KO MUAHIDA I TASHQAND KEY BAD AYUB KUTTA BHI BHUTTO NEY HI KEHA THA.

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
MAT BHOOLO - USIY AYUB KHAN KO MUAHIDA I TASHQAND KEY BAD AYUB KUTTA BHI BHUTTO NEY HI KEHA THA.
ZAB was a clever person. He kept calling Ayub Daddy as long as it was in his benefit. In terms of Tashqand if we couldn't reach on an agreement still he is going to do the same. For me ZAB and Nawaz kind of people are the ones who damaged the democracy the most. ZAB vs Nawaz, ZAB was many times more dangerous than Nawaz