باجوہ کی ٹانگیں کانپتی ہوئی تصویر

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Gutkay you don't feel humiliation and doubt u are Pakistani.
Iam winner so not calling you with bad names, but I still request Thread Starter Please delete it ——————— Gen Bajwa is our COAS our prestige.
For me When you will perspire and urinate when Indian attack my blood will Drop there.

aneeskhan

They also have great things to say about Nawaz Sharif and Maryam!!!
Nawaz Sharif Mariam or Altaf Hussain Mahmood Khan can be their Agents but will not count at any level of Bravery.
Bravery is something gifted by God.

Okara

Do You think Indian COAS was bribed to tell Bravery of Musharraf?
They gave compliments to Col Jan Sher and Musharraf for being a brave enemy.
I know you won't feel ashamed on the bravery of Musharraf when Americans sent their demands. They mentioned even we added few unreasonable demands expecting those will be rejected but Musharraf surprised them by accepting their all demands bravely.

aneeskhan

I know you won't feel ashamed on the bravery of Musharraf when Americans sent their demands. They mentioned even we added few unreasonable demands expecting those will be rejected but Musharraf surprised them by accepting their all demands bravely.
That was real wise ness of Musharraf other way you would had been in Guantanobay with Orange dress. You blocked NATO route who asked you to open.
Kayani with Zardari was begging
“We are ready to open unconditionally to Obama, he Snubbed replied Just get lost “
Yaar Okara I feel myself shy to see you are been repeatedly humiliated bas ker day
I request Admin too to delete thus thread.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
That was real wise ness of Musharraf other way you would had been in Guantanobay with Orange dress. You blocked NATO route who asked you to open.
Kayani with Zardari was begging
“We are ready to open unconditionally to Obama, he Snubbed replied Just get lost “
Yaar Okara I feel myself shy to see you are been repeatedly humiliated bas ker day
I request Admin too to delete thus thread.
Musharraf was a good soldier but a bad politician. He was flattered by the corrupt politicians of PML-Q who then joined PMLN.

kakamuna420

کمر میں درد ہے

ناچ کر پاکستانیوں کا سر فخر سے بلند کر دیا
musharraf was great fan of songs and mehfils. I tried to tape him in different mehfils but his guards didn't allow me to film him.

Zainsha

لعنت بے شمار ن ریندر لیگ پر۔۔

ہندو ایجنٹ حرامی۔۔

لندن بھاگے حرامی بھگوڑے کے کہنے پر اپنے ہندو نیتاؤں کو خوش کرنے کے لئے پالتو پاکستان کی فوج پر بھونک رہے ہیں۔۔

سلام تم پر پاک فوج پاک ائر فورس کے شاہینوں۔۔ کتا لیگ کے حرامی مالکوں کے جہاز گرائے۔

aneeskhan

لعنت بے شمار ن ریندر لیگ پر۔۔

ہندو ایجنٹ حرامی۔۔

لندن بھاگے حرامی بھگوڑے کے کہنے پر اپنے ہندو نیتاؤں کو خوش کرنے کے لئے پالتو پاکستان کی فوج پر بھونک رہے ہیں۔۔

سلام تم پر پاک فوج پاک ائر فورس کے شاہینوں۔۔ کتا لیگ کے حرامی مالکوں کے جہاز گرائے۔
No Doubt I salute the PAF squad showed a great professional skills
Astonished the World Our PAF is the best.
Alas they could hit more targets as in Panic IAF totally lost controlled of all Air bases in Northen Sector

CANSUK

کتورے جس کے دوست ہوں اس کو دشمن کی کیا ضرورت
ایاز صادق نے آرمی چیف نہیں کتوروں کے وزیرخارجہ شاہ محمود کی ٹانگیں کانپنے کی بات کی تھی
مُجھے گالی دينا بہت بُرا لگتا ہے اور نہ ميں اس فورم پر گالی ديتا ہوں پر اب ميرا اور سب پاکستانيوں کا فرض ہے کے جو بھی ان حرام خواروں کو سپورٹ کرے اُس کو حرام کا پلہ لکھو۔
يہ نون والے اور انکے سپورٹر حرام کھا کھا کر سُور کی نسل بن چُکے ہيں ، يہ کُتے کے بچے اپنی ماں بہنوں کو بھی بيچ ديں ان نون ليگ کے سیاستدانوں کو تنظيم سازی کے لئے۔اور يہ دلّے ماں کی نظيم سازی کرواکر پھر کہيں گيں اک واری فير شير، حرام دے​

thinking

I enjoyed madness of Shareef Mafia..After long time..I saw Panjabi Mafias badily exposed..This is good for Pakistan..Anyone who stand with Shareef.. Fazulo.Ackazae will finish in Pakistani politics..Soon Pmln many leaders leave the Shareef family..

Husaink

کتورے جس کے دوست ہوں اس کو دشمن کی کیا ضرورت
ایاز صادق نے آرمی چیف نہیں کتوروں کے وزیرخارجہ شاہ محمود کی ٹانگیں کانپنے کی بات کی تھی
صادق کتورے نے بات کچھ اس طرح کی تھی کہ دونوں طرف فٹ ہو جائے جبکے فوجی کی ٹرننگ ایک طرف فٹ کرنے والی ہوتی ہے اگر نہیں پتہ تو اپنی لیڈر سے گیرج والی بات کنفرم کروالے ببڑ شیڑ